[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who killed her? (And please don't say the "n"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: laura-homecoming-portrait.jpg (205KB, 800x904px) Image search: [Google]
laura-homecoming-portrait.jpg
205KB, 800x904px
Who killed her?

(And please don't say the "n" word please)
>>
Niggers.
>>
>>723144693
*GASP*
>>
I'm not saying it's niggers, but it's probably niggers.
>>
>>723144601
Asking b not to say niggers is exactly the same as telling them to say niggers
>>
Peanut butter
>>
>>723144601
roody poo
>>
File: ITWASNIGGERS.jpg (98KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
ITWASNIGGERS.jpg
98KB, 400x350px
ok, i won't say it
>>
Nigger Niggerity Niggerities Niggers Nig nig nig Ger ger ger
N I G G E R
Niiiiiiggggggggers
>>
Her dad while possessed by Killer Bob
>>
>>723144601
An African American gentleman of high moral character.
>>
>>723144601
I won't say it but I'm gonna type it

n-i-g-g-e-r-s
>>
>>723144958
Ancient fag
>>
>>723144601
Colonel Mustard
>>
Jungle bunnies
Spear Chuckers
Moolin Yoms
Coons
Nappie headed lady basketball players
>>
OP here and I have still not received a damn good answer to the question I have posted at the beginning of this motherfucking thread

>>723145067
this can't be true because her dad is not one of the "n" words you cock sucking roody poo candy ass
>>
>>723145067

This. I don't really think Leland did it. I mean, in a physical sense he did. But he had been controlled by Bob for so long, he didn't have any control. He didn't even realize he had done it until he was about to die in the interrogation room.
>>
>>723144601
Niggers of the sand
>>
I believe it was a nigger rape that killed her.
>>
Leland Palmer or BOB
>>
>>723144601
Some black guy did it
>>
Charles did it.
>>
>>723147603
In the library with a pool cue.
>>
>>723146478
You mean Lelonquisha Palmer or B.O.B. aka. Baddest OG Bitch
>>
>>723145067
/Thread
>>
>>723144601
Nigeria
>>
>>723144601
Nincompoops?
>>
>>723144601
some porch monkeys i guess
>>
>>723145318
Fire Walk With Me implies there was something in Leland the whole time that wanted to fuck her regardless of BOB, but, I do sincerely doubt he would've without BOB - let alone let it escalate to murder.
>>
>>723144601
Leland
>>
>>723144601
If you ask a Trumptard, it was some liberal, something left behind by Obama, a Hillary supporter or Hillary herself. Oh, or her death is "Fake News."
>>
>>723151850
>Paid shill detected
Soros' cum tastes yummy in your little tummy, doesn't it, sweetheart? Oh honey, you don't even know what I'm talking about? I'm sorry sweetie, I guess it's just a little too much for little you to handle.
>>
Which "n" word? Nigga ? Nigger ? Negro ? Niggra?
>>
Probably niggers /thread
>>
>>723145226
Hardly, you candyass.
>>
Agent Cooper
>>
Jigaboos.
>>
>>723144601

Don't know who she is, but I'm sure niggers did it.
>>
>>723144601
Coons
>>
simpsons did it
>>
>>723144601
Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!
>>
>>723144601
Colonel Mustard.
>>
>>723145226
xDDD he said roodypoo xDDD so funny le epic maymay xDDD he must be an oldfag because he said a word/meme you can easily google xDDD
>>
>>723154602
Well raccoons tried to get in our back porch, Momma just chase 'em off with a broom
>>
Kikes
>>
>>723144601
An unknown murderer.
>>
>>723144601
the "n" word please
>>
She killed herself. She was trapped in a pretentious life in a suffocating small town. Her self-destructive behavior would’ve killed her one way or the other. She was just convenient prey for the Bob-posessed-Lealand.
>>
who is that bitch
>>
>>723144601
>>723144601
her father possessed by Bob the man from the other world who may reside in the red room of the Black & White lodge. But in the normal court case it was labeled as rape/murdered committed by Leland her father after having a mental break down
>>
>>723155020
we are all just prey for bob and anyone else who resided in the lodge, the owls are watching
>>
GOOAAH
GET THAT CREEPY BITCH FUCKIN OUTTA HERE
GAVE ME FUCKIN NIGHTMARES BEFORE, NOW I SEE IT IN MY HOME
YOU'RE TRYING TO FUCK WITH MY HOME?!
WITH MY SHIT?!
FUCK YOU, I'M TONY MONTANA, YOU FUCK WITH ME, YOU'RE FUCKING WITH THE BEST
>>
File: not_what_they_seem.png (72KB, 299x303px) Image search: [Google]
not_what_they_seem.png
72KB, 299x303px
>>
shees deeeeed, wraaapped in plaaastiic
>>
David lynch
>>
File: OP's faggotry.jpg (28KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
OP's faggotry.jpg
28KB, 453x439px
>>723144601

Niggers

>Niggers

Fucking Niggers.

Niggers killed that bitch.

Niggers stole my bike.

Niggers are killing America.

Fucking dirty, stinking, filthy, lying, thieving, lazy, worthless niggers.

Niggers.
>>
>>723144601

i always think this is britney spears until i look closer
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.