[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an 18 year old kid who works a shitty job and hates

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1484164114691.png (210KB, 580x642px) Image search: [Google]
1484164114691.png
210KB, 580x642px
I'm an 18 year old kid who works a shitty job and hates life.

Should I quit my job tomorrow /b/ and try to better myself?

I have 2k in the bank and I'm ready to go. I just don't know if it's the right move. I mean staying with the job I have now is safer but it's making me want to kill myself.

Give me advice, /b/. Please.
>>
ready to go? What the fuck does that even mean. What are your plans you piece of shit we know nothing about you or your life give us some info first, christ.
>>
do your best to look like tomoko and become my boyfriend

you can even top if you want
>>
>>723143616
>Leave job
>Get another job you hate more
>Contemplate suicide daily
>Kill yourself on livestream
>>
File: maybe i should.png (94KB, 1363x676px) Image search: [Google]
maybe i should.png
94KB, 1363x676px
>>
>>723143616
Stop being a nigger and man up

t. 19 year old in retail
>>
Thats depends Op do you have any skills? Whats your current job? Any other experience? If your a burger flipper or cashier dont quit until you have something already lined up so theres no gaps in between employment. I have quit jobs thinking i had another in the bag and ended up going broke for a week or so at a time its not fun OP. 2k goes quick.
>>
join the navy for 4 years then get out and have free college, and medical for the rest of your life.
>>
>>723143616
Plan your next steps first, don't just quit. As long as you're still planning, save as much money as you can and quit when your plan is ready and you are happy with what you've worked out.
>>
>>723144102
Fuck the military. Its for idiots who cant learn. Join a union Carpenters, Electricians ect. Become a apprentice and work up to journeyman. making 45$+ an hour in 3-4 years with tons of raises and full benefits. I respect everyone who serves in the forces but if your smart and about your money its stupid
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.