[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, I've been feeling like something is missing lately.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Hey /b/,

I've been feeling like something is missing lately. I think maybe I'm depressed, or always have been from deep-seated social issues and being ostracized. I have these moments where I'll tell someone close, like my family or partner, that I've been feeling sad or empty, only to have them tell me I've been like this as long as they can remember and that it wears them down and they feel like it's their fault in some way. It doesn't help, and I can't remember far enough back to know if I've always been this way or not. I just feel very lonely and purposeless. I don't have any friends outside of my girlfriend (often busy and emotionally cold) and I spend most of my time in my apartment because of online courses. I have no idea how to make friends anymore, or if people would even like the person I am anymore, since anyone currently close treats me like a burden and anyone outside of that circle treats me with the uncaring distance of a stranger.

I would never consider suicide, but I really don't know what to do, guys. Sometimes I lie awake at night going over all of this in my head, next to a woman that I know resents me, but is the only person in this world I have to talk to. I can't live the rest of my life like this. I don't have any kind of support, I'm poor and I honestly feel like not much of a future awaits me. Any advice or nice pictures to help temporarily ease this anxiety that I'll die having never truly lived?
>>
>>723143549
OP grow the fuck up

Quit being a little bitch... oooh I'm afraid I'll never live..you're such a pussy
>>
File: image.gif (826KB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
826KB, 696x478px
Me too, bro, me too...
>>
>>723143690
That part was a joke; though, in all seriousness, I am very lonely.
>>
>>723143977
If your gf resents you leave the bitch ...go outside, find a hobby

All these fucking depression boards over here constantly what the hell
Between these and traps threads it's just ughhh
>>
>>723143549
Perhaps you should find a hobby or an interest in order to get your mind off any feeling of loneliness.
>>
>>723143549
http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/04/17/how-to-make-friends-in-a-new-city/
>>
>>723144367
>>723144636
Thanks, guys.
I found the article helpful.
>>
Secluding yourself with online classes isn't really helping you then. You gotta put yourself out there and try to change your life. Get a hobby, a new job, hell do anything to get rid of your loneliness.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.