[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b What strain of weed is this and is the quality good?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1018.jpg (1MB, 2018x2034px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1018.jpg
1MB, 2018x2034px
Sup /b

What strain of weed is this and is the quality good?

My dealer doesn't even know, is that a bad sign?
>>
File: 1471760909814.jpg (157KB, 1920x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1471760909814.jpg
157KB, 1920x1278px
>>723140824
bruh you can't tell just by looking at it, and the only way to see if it's bad or not is by smoking it. So stop being a fag and spark up please.
>>
>>723140824
You can't tell just by looking. Just fucking smoke it and find out if it's any good, you silly pretentious faggot.
>>
Only one way to find out if it's good. Smoke dat shit
>>
>>723141039
woah dude... you said my shit
>>
>>723140824
Looks pretty fire tbh, you cant expect anyone to identify the strain honestly. Looks depend on plant genetics and theres over 1000 strains now.
>>
if it chills you out and makes you sleepy, it's an indica strain.

if it makes you think thoughty and energized, it's a sativa strain.

stupid fucking nigger.
>>
>>723141139
Hahaha! Both of our comments showed up at the same time for me.
>>
>>723140824

You can't tell the strain from a photo, fuck you cant ever tell a strain, its all just marketing now anyway, who cares.

As for the quality, looks pretty nice. Im sure everyones opinions are different on what is high grade and what not but its trimmed up pretty nice and has a good amount of trichomes. Only one way to find out though, blaze some up.
>>
Unless you have a legit dealer, which most aren't 9/10 chance is that they either dob't know the strain or they're lying. To me the most chronic weed is usually denoted by good denseness, clear stem/leaf separation, and crystal size. Yours looks pretty good and crumbly, makes for a good smoke.
>>
>>723140824
strain has no effect and as long as it's bright(white-tinted) and not grass colored, it's inevitably high quality
>>
>>723141214
I've been smoking for years and I've never had weed make me feel energized by itself. There is a better way to describe what sativa strains are.
>>
>>723140824
looks like a fucking moonrock
>>
>>723141018
>>723141039
Hivemind
>>
How do you know if your being gypped on weed /b/?
>>
>>723142130
If your not feeling real Good after one bowl, fucked after two, and wrecked after your third, then it's low grade stuff. Other than that never pay more than 10/g
>>
>>723142130
Bring a scale, ask to weigh the weed out. If it appears dark, it could be an Indica strain, or it could have been wet down to make it heavier, so if it seems suspiciously small for a gram and the sale says otherwise, he's probably gypping you. My dad's a long haul truck driver, and he had to train a couple from Florida. He was driving through Washington and they wanted weed, so I took them to a dispensary, and it wasn't the vast selection or prices that had them surprised, it was the size of the weed. He told me his dealer must have been wetting it down, because the dealer's scale always measured at or a little over a gram, but he was only getting about half that in reality.
>>
Guacamole
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.