[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong for me to be mad at my friends that asked me to hang

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1464304483373.png (758KB, 498x724px) Image search: [Google]
1464304483373.png
758KB, 498x724px
Is it wrong for me to be mad at my friends that asked me to hang out, but ended up going without me?

Because my friend is pissed off that Im pissed off because they didnt tell me until the last minute that I wasnt invited.

Then they had the balls to invite me out after they got back.

Why are people so shitty? Dont ask me to hang out the night before, ignore my texts all day, then bitch at me because I'm mad.

For fucks sake, this is exactly the reason why I didnt want to hang out with people in the first place.
>>
>bitching about it on 4chan
i wouldn't invite you either
>>
>>723137762
You just made my day better anon
>>
>>723137762
You just made my day better anon
>>
>>723137679
that's why you go cold instead of getting hot. just think of them as lesser people, like children, but still adults.
>>
File: 1370741792590.png (125KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
1370741792590.png
125KB, 922x882px
>>723137679
they're not your friends. it's only the beginning, eventually they will just not hang out with you at all, but randomly keep in contact with you rarely.

Just don't burn any bridges, and keep a close circle of 1-3 friends that are really really close. forget the rest, if someone wants to hang out with you, they will make an effort to hang out with you. last minute cancellations and "forgetting" to invite you is just the pussy way of someone wanting to break off a friendship but not wanting to burn any bridges.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.