[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

skipping an exam on wednesday. whats the easiest illness i can

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1471734509675.jpg (21KB, 364x387px) Image search: [Google]
1471734509675.jpg
21KB, 364x387px
skipping an exam on wednesday. whats the easiest illness i can fake to get a doctors note (so I can get my absence excused)

pic tangentially related
>>
Depression
>>
File: i dont want to live.png (320KB, 592x480px) Image search: [Google]
i dont want to live.png
320KB, 592x480px
>>723137350
Just fucking study for it and take it you faggot
>>
If you go on reddit, you can get someone to make you a great fake note. Just tell them specifics or to give you template.
>>
>>723137350
huff gas then go into glass fucked up say you have bells palsy dude
>>
File: 1486930683953.jpg (178KB, 741x731px) Image search: [Google]
1486930683953.jpg
178KB, 741x731px
>>723137350
Diarrhea.

I went to a public, state university in the States. I literally skipped at least one test or final every semester and just told professors that my tum tum was hurting.

>Check the syllabus to make sure that the professor has not explicitly said that there are no make ups
>Wait until about 30 minutes before the exam
>Email professor with something along the lines of, "Dear Prof, Unfortunately, I am writing to say that I am physically unable to sit for this exam due to stomach problems."

What is he gonna do? Ask you to send pics of your shit?

>pic related, just think of the size of her shits.
>>
>>723137350
google sprite and banana, puke tons, then go to a doctor.
Get your shit together and study after that, worth it
>>
>>723137350
email your prof 30 minutes before class time saying you got into a car accident then find a random pic of a fender bender with the same lighting as the time of day and add it as an attachment fuckin e z p z
>>
>>723137350
>>723139693
best part is it will buy you a couple more days of procrastinating because 'uh muh car at mechanic etc'...
>>
Food poisoning. Tell him you ate a sandwich at Arby's or somewhere for breakfast, and you've been puking and shitting bile ever since.
Works like a dream.
>>
>>723137350

If you're committed, eat half a cigarette. You'll start vomiting and sweating within 30 minutes, if that. Great if you need to call or send pics of yourself.
>>
>>723137350
Aids. They will never doubt the claim by such a massive faggot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.