[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, califag here. I want to get a med card but I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1359.jpg (195KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1359.jpg
195KB, 750x1334px
Hey /b/, califag here.
I want to get a med card but I'm paranoid about being on a list and being disqualified from certain jobs. Is my paranoia justified?
>>
>>723134628
You should be fine, just dont tell your employer you smoke weed and if they are one of those jobs that pee test there are ways to cheat that test.
>>
No because recreational use is legal now
>>
>>723135373
The law is not in effect yet
>>
>>723135231
So I won't be on a list? I'm afraid this will affect me the rest of my life
>>
damn dude what happened to your thumb?
>>
>>723134628
Absolutely justified paranoia.
>>
>>723135473
Yes it is.
It's been in effect since it was voted in.
There are certain provisions for legal sales in dispensaries that have yet to come to term.

At any rate, medical records are sealed. There's no way for an employer to see them.
>>
>>723135694
I cut it trying to open a can at work
>>723135782
I know my friends tell me that I'm paranoid for no reason but I'm sure that people are put on a list for getting a med card
>>
>>723135955
bruh that's not fat that's like a quarter lol but no, buy the card. in the longrun u will save money because a lot of places give you better deals than an average joe can find and when it is legalized if that didn't already happen then they will still give u discounts at most places
>>
>>723135552
Dude no. If you had an egregiously severe back injury that required several high doses of opiates every day then yeah you'd be monitored. All you're doing isngetting a green card. No one will know unless you tell them.
>>
>>723136087
No one CARES either if you have one. Doctors make sure you qualify (they don't turn many away) roll their eyes and hand you your card.
>>
>>723134628
didn't it just get legalized recreationally in cali?
why do you need a med card?
>>
>>723136584
recreational sale won't happen until 2018
>>
>>723136075
A quad? Foh thats at the very least a half, if dense, easily a zip.
>>
>>723136075
>quarter
Try 12 grams faggot
>>723136087
>>723136287
Yea I'll probably get it I kno a doctor that will give it to me for $25
>>723136584
The law is not in effect yet not until at least next year. Plus, I'm only 18 and the law will legalize weed for 21 year olds. So either I get a med card now or wait 3 years
>>
>>723136646
Yeah but it's decriminalized. Stop being a pussy and just go to a desler. Man I miss How easy and perfect weed used to be when I liked it. Can't smoke it anymore, just get terrified and paranoid: I stick to opiates which are much more unsafe and easy to die on.
>>
>>723136903
Read
>>723135845
Its legal
You still need a card to get inside the shops until 2018 when the technical codes for selling in a building take place , but for all intents and purposes, for a common street person, it's a legal substance in this state as long as you're 21
>>
>>723136963
>opiates
Have fun closing your mind. I only use drugs that open my mind (weed, lsd, shrooms, peyote, ayahuasca)
>>
>>723137138
I already made it clear that I'm unhappy with my situation. It makes me feel good. I am unhappy and it helps me feel happy again. Also opiates can kind of make time stand still and allow you to dwell on the good things, and help you appreciate those you love more. In that way they can "open your mind," I guess. Just in a different way.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.