[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm doing a debate on abortions for one of my AP classes.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 8

File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 318x159px
I'm doing a debate on abortions for one of my AP classes. I'm pro choice and I need some opinions on arguments so these pro-lifers will piss themselves tomorrow.
>>
>>723130262
Each time theyre faps all the spermies are babie tha never get chance
>>
>>723130262
you don't need opinions on arguments, nor should it matter if you're pro-choice. You need solid evidence and good argumentation.

My evidence: anti-abortionists and pro-lifers are stupid and I think they should be deported from civilized shores
>>
>>723130262
are you allowed to show charts with stats or are you limited to only dialogue?
>>
Abortion pro: you save a person from living in a shitty world
Abortion con: can't be done after birth
>>
>>723130262
No babies =no degenerate scum to steal our memes in 10 years
>>
>>723130489
what
>>
>>723130262
fuck pro choice AND pro life
>Pro equality.
Your body, your rules;
>Your responsibility.
>>
There are no "pro-choice" arguments that are logically sound. There is only the "practical" argument.
>>
yeah charts and stats are allowed
>>
>>723131042
Your body, someone else's fiscal responsibility. You're an idiot, go abort yourself.
>>
>>723131042
A woman needs to provide consent in like 30 different ways in order to have sex with her but with absolutely no consent a woman can bare a man's child and force him to support it.
>>
>>723131042
lol that describes pro choice. "Choice" not "pro-abortion" meaning let's abort every baby
>>
>>723130262
my sperm down the toilet were kids and they never made it
>>
The only really solid pro-choice argument is that it keeps people who would murder their own children from passing on their genes
>>
At what point in the process is it immoral to terminate a fetus?

When there's a heartbeat
When there's brain activity
When it responds to pain
Etc.

What do you think OP?
>>
US Abortion Rates are at an all time low since ROE V WADE. The only thing that can explain this are the efforts to educate women and a proactive pro-choice community. Taking away women's access to contraception and education resources will be direct counter to this curve that continues to give a positive effect. If one were to actually care about the reduction of abortions in America, they would support, not hinder, the efforts of planned parenthood and the proactive community for pro-choice women's rights.
>>
>>723131556
Whether bait or not, agreed
>>
>>723131049
see
>>723131716

Pretty straight forward
>>
>>723131642
when it responds to pain, so therefore when the nervous system is fully developed, which is around 4 months. After that point I find it to be somewhat on the border of manslaughter, considering after 5-6 months the baby can be birthed via c-section. Again though, even at that point depending on the circumstances I'm not entirely against it, but I'm arguing within the first trimester.
>>
>>723130262
Fetuses are mostly sleeping in the womb, look it up
>>
>single cell is consudered life
>"bundle of cells" is not considered life

Whether you support abortion or not. You are killing a human when you abort a fetus
>>
>>723131900
A fetus has a heartbeat at about 6 weeks. How is killing it then not by definition, murder?
>>
>>723130262
I dont give a fuck

Seinfeld is a funny show
>>
File: Simple bitch.jpg (55KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
Simple bitch.jpg
55KB, 640x512px
>>723131111
Men - 1 form of birth control
>condoms
Women - fucking like 20
>morning after pill, birth control pills, IUD, Birth control shot, birth control patch, surgical abortion, abortion pill, get kicked in the stomach really hard.
You have like a million options and you think your only option is have the baby and fuck over some gullible fuck who only wanted to fuck you or kill it when it's started to develop shit you consider worthy of making it a life because you were too busy being stupid.
>>
>>723131642
When it is no longer financially dependent on its parents.
>>
point out that pro-lifers tend to ignore the life once they're born, dragging mother, and child into poverty more often than anything.

that legalising abortion does not force pro-lifers to have to have abortions. IF they do not wish to have an abortion, then they do not need to do so.

that the US' sex education system and its emphasis on abstinence has resulted in an epidemic of teenage pregnancy, when compared to other nations who emphasise an effective sex education system which emphasises responsibility (for example, the Netherlands). Until such sex ed becomes the norm in the US, abortion clinics, which also provide birth control advice are an essential element of society - more so for the healthcare aspects the clinics provide for women.

that the majority of laws being pushed to restrict abortion are pushed by men. not women. Men who will never personally experience the agony of choice, and the impact on their lives.

that the removal of legal, safe, nationally regulated abortion clinics will not stop abortion. Women will continue to become pregnant, and they will and up being catered to by underground, illegal abortions with sub-standard medical aftercare, and vastly increased health risks.
>>
>>723130786
This
>>
>>723130262
Sorry mate. there are no good arguments for being pro choice.
>>
You can argue this from the perspective of rights. We have a right to say who can and can not use our bodies. When a fetus is unwanted then the woman can choose whether or not she wants the fetus to continue using her body. You have to keep in mind that abortion does not directly kill the fetus. It dies because it can not live outside the environment of the womb. So abortion is not the same as directoy killing it or murder. A laye term abortiin is called a c-section and the fetus lives, for example. If you give the fetus a special right to use the womans body regardless is she wants to let it or not then you must give a sound reason for why you give it this special right but not anyone else.
>>
>>723131716
Especially considering no federal funds can be used by planned parenthood to perform abortions...
>>
>>723132148
with that logic, every time I jack off I'm killing what is potentially one half of a human. A fetus is not a human, I repeat, a fetus is not a human !!! The entire misconception that people seem to have about a fetus being a human is beyond me, if they can't feel pain, if they can't support themselves without the mother, then how are they a human?? I've been pro-choice most of my life, and I'm a republican, so my political affiliation has nothing to do with it; rather, looking at it from a logical and rational standpoint is all one can do. Roe v Wade decided this about abortion nearly 45 years ago.
>>
>>723131481
What the fuck are you babbling about?
That doesn't DESCRIBE anything, it's black and white clear as day, YOU decide to have a child despite all of the avenues open to young women to do otherwise, YOU raise the little motherfucker by yourself without forcing another human being into working FOR YOU under the threat of jail time if he doesn't.
It's not hard to understand.
>>
>>723132405
A fetus is still a human lol. You have not given a reason why it is not.
>>
>>723130771
implying everyone's life will be as shitty as yours
>>
>>723132148
What you mean to say is that you are stopping a human from being born. But you also do that millions of times when you (as if) wear a condom. I think the most sensible opinion about abortion is to believe life starts at the point when the brain is developed enough to be actively thinking.
>>
>>723131556
If you don't mind me asking, what's the connection between genetic makeup and being pro choice that would prevent someone's offspring from making these decisions on their own? There's no proclivity to make decisions related to having children that is passed down genetically, even if there were making that decision is as simple changing your mind. Sounds like your argument is: Critical thinking isn't an option when it comes to making personal decisions, when in reality it's the complete opposite.
>>
>>723131642
A child without a brain is a human without a soul.
The soul doesn't exist, only the imagination does and that's not located in your heart, fingers, toes, or ass.
>by the way, how the fuck do babies shit in the womb?
>>
>>723132553
no heartbeat, no developed nervous system, no independence in regards to what it can do to survive on its own = not a human. It will become a human, but until then, it is still an undeveloped fetus.
>>
>>723132405
>A fetus is not a human, I repeat, a fetus is not a human

and there's a simple way to demonstrate that.

in one (hypothetical) hand I hold a baby, born 1 second ago.
in the other a petri dish containing an embyro fertilised one second ago.

I must drop one. Choose which.

If pro-choice people truly thought that the baby and the fetus were both exactly the same, they would be unable to decide which.

but I can safely bet they'd say "the baby" 99.9% of the time.
>>
>>723132716
when do you think it becomes a human then?
>>
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
>>
>>723132678
Mental illness and instability is hereditary

Killing your own baby for convenience is mental illness
>>
>>723132405
>potentially one half
Potentially a human isnt a human

And fetuses can feel pain when in the womb.

Also, a baby outside the womb is 100% dependant on the mother as well, so saying that a fetus isnt a human because it cant survive alone is absurd.
>>
>>723132708
>how do babies shit in the womb?

they dont
>>
>>723132716
>no independence in regards to what it can do to survive on its own = not a human
it takes quite a few years to gain that
maybe 10 years old would be a good cutoff for legal post-birth abortion?
>>
>>723132760
>Exactly the same

The argument isn't that they're exactly the same. The argument is that they're both technically alive, which is true.

That's like saying I must ask a 1 minute old infant and a 30 year old man what 2 + 2 equals. Since they're both humans, they should both be able to answer
>>
>>723132796
What a dumb question. He literally listed off things that were answers to that question.
>>
>>723132843
This
>>
>>723132148
What's your point? While anyone has the right to have children. Many people can't justify the decision to have them. Worthless people are just that, It's not like rich married people are running around stabbing people in the stomach and shoving vacuums up their loved one's vaginas.
>>
>>723132982
it doesnt develop all those at once though.

so once all those are complete its a human? what if there's a defect and baby is born without fully developed spinal chord? is no human?
>>
>>723130262
The problem is ...
The pro choice and pro life are not arguing the same point, they create a straw man which they argue the "right to choose" but pay no mind to wether or not the fetus is considered alive...its a poor argument on the pro-choice side
But you always make the define life. In which you come back with something like
"Trees don't have a heart beat, are they alive? "
Plants are a good comparison because most likely their arguments will define just mammal life. But obviously that does not work and we must clearly define when something starts being "alive"
>>
>>723133055
My point is that abortion is murder
>>
>>723132708
>>by the way, how the fuck do babies shit in the womb?

they dont. same as they dont breathe.

however, they can swallow small amounts of the fluid in the womb, which can end up in digestive tract, and can end up being squeezed out during childbirth - often into the rather bloody mess of it all... just one of the reasons childbirth before modern medicine was pretty damn dangerous.

how do I know this? An ex of mine had a breech birth. (feet first). Some arrogant bastard doctor had insisted she wasnt, and that she wasnt even having contractions yet. when he finally acknowledged this was happening, he apparently stood in front of her as the baby was halfway out, when she had another contraction, around her child's waist.... squirting baby-poo from the child right into the doctor's face.

Style.
>>
>>723132887
You are talking about neglect by parents. He is talking about a body not being able to sustain itself without being attached to a mother. That would make the start of life before whenever the youngest premature baby ever was born.
>>
>>723132796
That isn't what anyone is debating here. You live in a bubble.
>>
>>723133222
And abortion isn't neglect? Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>723133119
the definition of "life" varies from entity to entity. To bring up plants is ridiculous because from the perspective of a pro-lifer, we'd have to have a funeral every time someone mowed their lawn.
>>
>>723132808
Deciding that your baby is a creature of divine right is mental illness. Try again
>>
>>723133255
I think it matters
>>
>>723130262
(i am pro choice)
The reason for abortion should be taken into consideration. if it is a case of rape then it should always be allowed. if it is because the parent is not ready for a child financially abortion is still a good option but you may want to find a solution's to your situation.
>>
>>723133336
Abortion is not neglecting. It might be considered "ignorant", but being a shitty parent and raising a child to live a shitty life is neglecting. Big difference.
>>
>>723130262
The entire abortion debate s like 99% emotional. Fuck facts. If you want to win, play on peoples' emotions.

Unfortunately, your side has the less emotional argument so you gotta get creative.
>>
>>723130262
Start by conceding that the world would be a better place if your own mother had aborted you. Then whip out a gun and kill everyone in the first row while yelling "late term abortion"! Then throw candy. Make death fun for the survivors.
>>
>>723133255
lolwut
>>
>>723133504
>i can kill my kid but at least i wont be a bad mom
>>
>>723130262
>will piss themselves tomorrow
if this is actually your attitude going into any debate, you've already lost. the christ fag will never not believe in its christfaggotry.
>>
>>723133336
What? You said that a human child can't survive on its own. I said that is irrelevant because the question is not when the baby can survive on its own; the question is when a baby has become a self-sufficient machine capable of crying when it wants food, taking in food, and converting it to the ability to cry when it wants more food. That is the point when it has become "self-sustaining" even though it still needs parents (which is why I used the word "neglect").
>>
This answer once got me an A+ on the same question.

-When someone becomes human is going to be disagreed on. No objectively true answer
-Pro-life argument insists fetuses are human but cannot prove it
-Pro-choice argument insist it's not a human
-Acts are legal by default until it can be objectively demonstrated they are harmful to another human
-This act cannot be objectively demonstrated to harm another human
-Therefore there is no basis for a law outlawing it, irrespective of your POV
>>
>>723133504
Is no life at all preferable to a shitty life?
Should everyone living in poverty just kill themselves?
>>
>>723132405
>if they can't support themselves without the mother, then how are they a human??
2 year olds watch yourselves, you are not human, ergo killing you is not a crime.
>>
>>723133407
see
>>723133119
Clarify please,
So is what matters the definition of "Human" or the rights to life of organic clumps? Potential aside, What is your argument? because asking a rhetorical question isn't making a point.
>>
>>723130262
You could go with the consciousness argument.

All the necessary structures and neurons required for consciousness and self awareness to exist arent fully formed until third trimester.

The formations for pain (not even necessarily functioning mind you) form around 29-30 weeks and that we know for a fact.

A huge majority fo abortions are in the first 12 weeks so we're well before that point.

Even then they arent even functioning until well after birth. Born babies are still just bio machines that know cry suck and sleep. The earliest detected remnants of consciousness were at 2 months old.
>>
ABORTION REDUCES CRIME RATES

AGAIN, ABORTION REDUCES CRIME RATES

Check it

FREAKONIMICS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk6gOeggViw
>>
>>723133649
If it makes you shut up, Yes.
>>
Ask about the value of individual cell life and that every time a man masturbates each sperm could of had the potential to become a child.

>>723130489
>>
>>723130262
Life is having the cognitive ability of self awareness. Our bodies are literally a machine. A beating heart means nothing. We are perfectly fine with pulling the plug on brain dead people because "they arent alive anymore" although their hearts' still beat.
>>
>>723133512
>>723130262
show some starving African children and say that if they had been aborted then they would not have to live a life of suffering and neglect.

talk about how (some 3rd world religion in India i think) forbids abortion because they believe that every child is a gift from god and it is a sin to abort them.
>>
>>723133456
>but you may want to find a solution's to your situation.

a solution, like not having the child?

the problem with trying to set laws for every eventuality is utterly impractical. is the person who earns 15,999 per year too poor to afford to bring up the child, yet the one who earns 16,000 rich enough? etc. and there's a huge range of reasons - accidental pregnancy is just part. what about intentional pregnancy, then discovering the partner's been having an affair behind thier back all year, and you break up, discover you're pregnant the next week? Or 101 other possible intances.
What about mental illness, if a woman has depression, or the likes, and simply feels she is not suited to being a mother? what about if she already has 2 kids, and didnt want another? and so on.

every woman's situation is hers, and unique to her. you cant legislate every one.
>>
>>723133649
No, but that's not the point of the argument. You see, if you were aborted you wouldn't have had any emotion or remembrance of anything, therefore you wouldn't be able to have an opinion on anything. I'm also not saying that everyone in poverty should have been aborted, but if the parent/s feel that it's the best decision, then it should be allowed. Again, if you are against abortion, don't have an abortion. But it shouldn't illegal, and people shouldn't be criminalized for having one.
>>
>>723133687
See I ask the rhetoric question in attempt to figure the answer out with my debater...I have already came to a logical conclusion , now it's my job to bread crumb you down that..in an A+B=C matter, similar to how socrates argued many points

Iam very very pro choice because the very notion of life having value is very subjective, and subjectiveness will never lead to the truth. But it doesn't mean it's fun to play both sides
>>
>>723132372
That sounds to convoluted, why can't we just say that a baby past the development of a brain is immoral and illegal and anything before that is the disposal of an empty husk of what would have been a human life.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR FUCKING OVEREMOTIONAL TETHER TO SOCIETAL STANDARD BULLSHIT.
You're not supposed to look at the fetus kids, you just yank and toss, it's not a fun experience but neither is taking a shit, it smells, it looks god awful, it can go wrong, and sometimes it can even hurt, but that doesn't mean you stand up, turn around and wave goodbye while staring deep into the pinch off point as you send it down the drain.
We're HUMANS, we do what we have to do to live a life that makes sense for ourselves on an individual basis.
Things like abortion are only a hard decision and wrought with emotion because other people heave that weight upon others, not everyone naturally feels the same about dumb shit like this.
It's actually somewhat of a form of weakness that care SO much, I mean care, but ease up a bit, its not like murder at all, most of the time it'd just be saving the child from a life of mediocrity anyways so you're really not doing a baby any favors by manipulating young women who are confused in the first fuckin place about what they want into clinging to "the greater good" when there is no greater good and life is all about perspective. If it's mutually detrimental to both the parents and the child then it's a bad decision and you should feel bad and wrong for making such a foolish decision in the interest of what is essentially peer pressure.
So....if a bunch of people talk you into doing coke you're wrong but if they talk you into keeping a baby you're not financially prepared to give the best possible life you can manage to provide then you're right?
Your society is fucked up and wrong and so are all of your rationalizations.
>The main reason I suspect is due to social and psychological dominance.
>>
Another thing: the moral argument is one thing but this is ultimately about policy. Illegalizing something doesn't make it go away, it makes the problem 10x worse. No contraception through PP means more pregnancy and therefore more abortion. Add to that coat hangers and dirty backalley underground doctors. Even if you could make a good argument that it shouldn't happen, making it illegal is counterproductive.
>>
>>723133994
>if you are against abortion dont have one
>if you are against murder dont murder someone
>>
>>723133994
See, they are making emotional claims. There is no structure to their point.
And if your argument leads to the conclusion that you can abort until age 17 (when african bush children finally contribute more then they take from the tribe) , then that is the solution .
>>
>>723134089
Simple solution to that problem. DON'T HAVE SEX UNLESS YOU'RE PREPARED TO HAVE A KID! Simple, actually for you virgins.
>>
>>723133162
So you are against the death penalty too? You are against assisted Suicide? Mercy Killing? Ending someone's misery? You are a heartless, brainless tool.
>>
>>723133994
>if you were aborted you wouldn't have had any emotion or remembrance of anything
The same can be said for babies up until at the very least a few months. What exactly is the difference in your eyes between an abortion and killing a 1 month old baby?
>>
>>723134267
>against death penalty
>heartless

R u even trying
>>
>>723133116
Well, consider that many old people who rely on machines to perform one of their core bodily functions are often "murdered" by their loved ones. I suppose not so much when they are conscious, though. So perhaps once a baby can be conscious even if it needs a machine to breathe, that is an acceptable point to consider the beginning of life.
>>
>>723134323
killing the 1 month old baby is more fun
>>
>>723134264
This doesn't solve anything for Rape Victims and forced marriages. Unless you are willing to buy everyone single mother and female college student a gun and training for said gun, I'd shut your mouth if I were you. Because this discussion is too much for you.
>>
>>723130262
Population growth is already at an unsustanable level
>>
>>723134199
with that analogy, I feel like you want me to say "abortion isn't murder", but I'm not going to be set up that easily. There's a very fine line between the two, especially when abortion is done within the first trimester.
>>
>>723132241
X=5
>>
>>723134083
See, if you can talk a bunch of dumb bitches into dumping all of their potential time, effort, and money into some annoying little shit then they're no longer a threat to any endeavor you may want to pursue in life.
>>
>>723134323
because a one month old baby will feel pain, an undeveloped fetus will not.
>>
>>723134496
What is difference? Are you not killing a fetus?
>>
>>723134491
Lies
>>
>>723134564
So with proper anesthesia you don't have any problem with killing babies?
>>
>>723134264
Impossible. Sadly, not all sex is consensual.
>>
Pro life argument depends on core religious beliefs. Attack that and really open up a shit pit.
>>
>>723134496
So do u think abortion is murder
>>
a fetus only becomes human at the point where it can function independently of the mother, ie if you where to remove it with surgery you could raise it to adulthood with minimal consequences
>>
>>723134652
Does religion even exist. And why does it?
>>
>>723134570
no, but the common argument for pro-lifers is that it's a moral issue. If that's the case, the infliction of pain on others, resulting in the ending of a life would be the moral issue. The prevention of a life is a completely different issue, which is why the abortion debate still exists.
>>
>>723133162
My point is that murder requires life and life requires memories and thoughts.
>>
>>723133849
I think that might be too rough a start. I think it'd be better to start with a less extreme, but related scenario. Like Euthanasia. There's probably more room for agreement there (people don't want to kill others but they also don't like to see people suffer). Then the idea of "sometimes the best thing to do for people is to end their misery" is planted in their heads. It could make them a bit more susceptible to the idea that "abortion" could be "doing what is best to end suffering" or even just "ending a life isn't always bad."

But I dunno. I should really take a public speaking course some time.
>>
>>723134323
Considering there are countless potential physical issues with a child that can't be determined until the baby is several months old. And Countless mental and emotional issues that can't be determined until a child is in their teens, I'd say the difference between an unborn baby and a 1 month old baby is ... well.. 1 month... your question is lacking an explanation.
>>
>>723134613
hell with proper anesthesia we don't have a problem with killing fully grown men via lethal injection
>>
>>723134741
yes
because humans hate not knowing things, so they pretend to know whatever they can't figure out rationally
>>
>>723134613
Dumb. Baby already has already developed and has been born. Abortion is the prevention of that.
>>
>>723134264
> DON'T HAVE SEX UNLESS YOU'RE PREPARED TO HAVE A KID!

and this approach to birth control is why the US has the the highest teenage pregnancy rate in the developed world.
>>
>>723134815
That doesn't make religion real, it makes ideologies fathomable...

Are you Trump? Get off 4chan faggot.
>>
>>723134870
If a woman decides not to use her body to raise the baby from one month old to 18 years, who are you to deny her that choice?
>>
>>723134754
Ur definition of life claims that plants arent alive because they dont have thoughts or memories.
Ur definition of life, isnt the global standard.
>>
>>723134652
No, pro life argument depends on the deception that they care about a life they'd oppose aborting yet deny that same life any sort of sustenance or excess under the guise of religious belief.
>>
If people understand the risks of what having sex can do, then why do they still do it? I understand mistakes can happen, but why do people treat this like if it's something unavoidable? It's called condoms, and birth control pills. But then you have fags saying that condoms suck or entitled bitches who act like because the government isn't giving them free birth control then there are no other means of getting it themselves.

I'm all for abortion. But I'm also against how this just encourages people not to learn from their mistakes. I say that if you find yourself having to get an abortion more than 2 times (with the exception of rape pregnancies) you should be revoked your right to abortions since you clearly aren't responsible enough nor smart to avoid another a fucking pregnancy.
>>
>>723134746
A fetus is alive in the womb.

Prevention of life is birth control like a condom

Abortion is putting an end to a life.
>>
pro-choice isnt about going gung-ho for abortions, it's about not having some other goddamn person dictating what kind of family you should or should not have. It's the same as when you have great-grammy on life support and your family wants to take her off to end her suffering or keep her on it to hold out for whatever youre hoping for.

The point is it's a highly personal situation, that no one beside the patient +/- their surrogate and the medical professional gets to make the decision. Not your neighbor, not god's minions, and certainly not the government
>>
>>723135113
The global standard, (which can't even be determined, you brainwashed monkey) isn't even relevant. Standards are dynamic, they change based on the effects of policies. It's like your trying to say it's hot out when its 70 degrees Fahrenheit out. But the only reason you feel warm is because you're 400 pounds.
>>
>>723135113
Ur definition of life reduces the human experience to the level of a plant.
The global standard of most things are in constant revision.
>>
>>723135372
Ur great grandmother isnt going to get any better. A fetus will grow to be a fully functioning human so theres a big difference
>>
Talk about how all men who wank are genociders
>>
>>723135317
>If you demonstrate you definitely don't want to raise a child by getting two abortions, the government should force you to raise a child.
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>723135402
So are plants alive then
>>
>>723135317
>If people understand the risks of what having sex can do, then why do they still do it?

I can only conclude you are a virgin there.

here's this incredible secret.

Sex feels good. people like to fuck. people like to fuck a lot.
>>
>>723135506
you don't know if either of that is true. unless you're all seeing. unless youre god
>>
>>723135553
Yes and if you eat them you will go to hell, have a good day.
>>
>>723130262
We'll you won't be able to use any sort of logic or reason to support your argument, so you're better off trying to appeal to them emotionally
>why don't you want woman being able to kill their babies? You hate women? You think this is the 50's you non-progressive piece of shit?
>>
>>723135573
Who would pull the plug on their grandmother if she could get better.
>>
>>723135617
kek
>>
>>723135608
What did he mean by this
>>
>>723135506
Or it will be born with half it's skull missing and be a burden to everyone around it until it's discarded in a dumpster. Reality check faggot.
>>
>>723135662
yeah that's the thing, you don't know at the time. all you can do is make best-guesses
>>
>>723130262
Fringe issue, doesn't matter either way.
Ask the class how they feel about the 6 richest people on earth having more money than the rest combined?
>>
>>723135717
What r u even saying
>>
>>723134545
I don't have to, most of them already have children.
But if you wanted to say...go to college and it was filled during the semester you wanted to start due to an influx of black and latino students (lots of babies comin outta those two) you might find that the spot you could have filled was occupied due to less of those communities having children prematurely therefore leaving seats in classes open for some young whitey white powder white porcelain princess such as yourself.
>>
>>723135749
Shhhh, don't bring that up. We have to keep squabbling about abortion and transgender bathrooms.
>>
>>723135559
Yeah, I understand that. But risking ruining your own life even if you are aware of what can happen to you over sex just makes you a retard. I have sex, but only if I know that either if I'm wearing a condom or if the girl I'm with is on the pill. I don't risk it.
>>
>>723135700
The only way to truly be enlightened and graced by god is to immediately be isolated as a baby, Absorb only the nutrients in the air and let the environment you're in kill you. You don't need to learn a language or interact with people to be perfect. Take a look at Glorious leader Trump for instance.
>>
>>723135506
yeah ok, so let's just pull everyone who's 60 years and older who is on life support OFF for good measure.

You see where this is going?
>>
>>723135743
Bro, nobody pulls the plug unless its over.
>the doctor said u have a chance to get better, but we'd rather just say bye right now
>>
>>723130262

40% of abortions are chemical. If it's illegal, just equate it to the drug war to varying degrees, show how easy these alternatives are anyway.

Abortion pills can be gotten online for like $20, that's enough for several abortions.

https://www.alldaychemist.com/misoprost.html
>>
>>723135700
You're incapable of thinking for yourself, therefore, you should have been aborted. It's fun to learn.
>>
>>723135949
Do you get all your life experiences from TV? I can tell you've never had someone really sick in the hospital.

Dying can be really, really slow thanks to modern medicine.
>>
Abortions save women from domestic violence at the hands of the men they sell into civil slavery.
>>
>>723135916
Nigga what. I never said to pull people off life support. I just said euthanasia for suffering seniors is different than aborting a fetus
>>
File: 1486667301458.jpg (152KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
1486667301458.jpg
152KB, 500x519px
>Blacks and latinos commit more crime than White and Asians.
>Black and latinos get more abortions than whites and Asians.
>No black and latino abortions means way more crime in the USA.
>>
>>723136031
I dont even watch tv. And frankly i dont see any relevance in what u said.
>>
File: retard.png (147KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
147KB, 640x478px
>>723135916
You've had enough meth for one day.
>>
>>723136133
Both also have many more broken homes with separated parents and other problems including alcoholism, drug addiction, and disease.
Sorry if my race does what they have to do to get shit done, we're just taking cues from a bunch of white people in dumb ass clothes that didn't like the law where they were so they sailed somewhere else, killed everybody, and took their shit.
>you get desperate, you get stupid
>>
how would you define life if you found it on mars?

same definition should apply to a human inside the mother. its murder

justify murder of innocents /b/rehs
>>
>>723136133
This is really only legitimate argument in favor of legal abortion. I can't wait until future technology allows genetic testing to spot the trannies and homos in the womb so mothers start aborting them.
>>
>>723136070
alright let's get more general. do you think anyone else should be allowed to make medical decisions for you?

>>723136172
you said nobody pulls the plug unless its over, and your greentext implies that you can get better.
I'm saying there's a lot of ways to define what "over" means besides a lack of complete recovery

ie: you can have a massive stroke that wipes out the left side of your brain, meaning you cant talk, can't understand anything you hear, and can't move the right side of your body. you're technically alive, but is that an acceptable life to you? maybe, that is your call. What the pro-life legislation is saying is that it's not your call, and that because we believe all life is precious, that you dont get to call it quits then and there. maybe you'll live another 2 months before you cant get enough nutrition, or you get a blood clot in your right leg that goes to your lungs. or some other "natural" death
>>
>>723136475
So what?

The point still stands that if no blacks or latinos get abortions, crime with skyrocket.
>>
>>723130262
The easiest one comes from Genesis 2:7

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

If it comes down a debate against christian morals, this one works well. The bible clearly also lays out the punishment for ending a pregnancy. The bible doesn't differentiate between embryo and pre-born. Until they have taken their first breath, they are not a living soul. It is treated as property damage and paid to the husband.

Fun fact is that there was a punishment for cheating women that forced to drink a nasty drink which would end the pregnancy.

If a person claims to quote from the bible. Have one with you so you can look it up to verify what is actually said and make sure they aren't conveniently interpreting it to follow their point.
>>
>>723136505
every sperm is sacred
every sperm is great
if a sperm is wasted,
god gets quite irate
>>
>>723136505
That's what we've been doing this whole thread, pay attention. It improves the quality of life for everyone else, including those who keep their children... Keep along.
>>
>>723136505
sentient and self away
no dormant and underdeveloped.
>>
>>723130262
>I'm pro death and I need some opinions that are already mind so these pro-lifers will rightfully call me out on being a murderer because I'm too lazy to use protection
>>
>>723136750
>I'm scared of boogiemen because words that imply scary things are too much for me to handle, I should have been aborted, everyone would be happier.
>>
If you are so hung up on when a fetus is a human imho the best way to define it is when it is able to survive outside the womb on its own, before that point it is closer to a parasite than a human.
>>
>>723136475
There's no need to apologize dude, just make the best out of your life that you can and you'll find that 99% of white people support you, because deep down they know that if they were the minority, (which plenty of them are seen that way, the uneducated, and ugly ones for example.) They would be persecuted socially as well. Being proactive for a good cause like women's health and education will only boost that. You ever seen a handsome black dude with green eyes having a bad day? No he could just wink at a girl and get his dick sucked for life.
>>
>>723130262
We don't take organs from dead people if they didn't agree with that. Even if that would save many lives of actual sentient intelligent adults. So why should we force a woman to damage her body for a bunch of cells?
>>
>>723136628
I actually for some reason thought you meant to argue that they DON'T have abortion so never mind I guess.
But still, probably not. They problem remains for generations because the people remain until they die or do something so illegal they end up in jail for either life or an extended sentence.
After some time yeah, but without both the shit tier jobs they're both usually forced to settle for will have to be filled and then the cycle starts all over again instead it's white people committing crimes.
>nobody likes to be kept under thumb and nobody likes to starve while other people are riding jet skis and driving hummers.
>>
>>723137077
Alright, define it for us then.
>able to survive outside the womb on its own
So, several years old at least, right?
>>
>>723133648
Also, it should be used by the term Personhood, not human. Since human also means having human dna (being homo sapiens related).
>>
First there's a tragedy and then the comedy begins, because it's funny mothafuckers don't see it comin round again.
>>
>>723137077

lmao so when its 18
>>
>>723130262
http://worldabortionlaws.com/map/
>>
>>723137282
yes, 5 year-old are unable to breathe without an umbilical cord.....

are you really this fucking stupid, or is it just a deliberate ignorance that you take terms to the most literal level?
>>
>>723136842
Yes you should have been aborted.
>>
>>723136637
Good argument against christfags, but you should also support it with a bit of science and philosophy for the dumb atheists.
>>
>>723137609
If you're truly talking about "surviving on its own," a 5 year old will starve to death without help.
If you're talking about "surviving with varying degrees of financial and medical assistance," then a 7 month old fetus fits the bill, and as technology improves that age will drop.
Birth is not a hard cutoff on on either side. It's just one of many transitions that occur between a bundle of cells and a self-sustaining adult.
>>
The moral fags have calmed down. Let's talk about the real reason we are pro life now! Sacrificial offerings to Satan!
>>
>>723130262
Just let niggers and honkeys abort. There, world's problems solved.
>>
>>723130262
1. why the fuck are you coming to 4chan for research?
2. seriously google some shit, nazi germany made abortions illegal and that stopped no one
3. Also check out the book Unwind. Basically a world war was fought over abortion rights and now the deal is abortions are illegal, but parents are about to drop kids off on random people's doorsteps (and you are required by law to take care of it), oh and between age 13-18 you can have your child "Unwound". Literally they get sent to an organ harvesting camp.
>>
File: IMG_1386.jpg (174KB, 1146x1148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1386.jpg
174KB, 1146x1148px
>>723133548
My sides
Top kek
>>
abortion is a divine sacrament. women have the gift of life and death, and are endowed by their creator with the inalienable right to decide when new life is brought into this world. only they can make the decision, for it is their body through which life descends. once viable outside the womb, they are no longer the sole arbiter, and society may then deny them abortion, but ONLY THEN.
>>
>>723134503
God fucking damn it anon my sides
>>
File: astrobleme.jpg (433KB, 2034x1356px) Image search: [Google]
astrobleme.jpg
433KB, 2034x1356px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFLBMp-QRPs

!$
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.