[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently i've been thinking of going to a therapist, not

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hannibal.jpg (40KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.jpg
40KB, 620x470px
Recently i've been thinking of going to a therapist, not because I need any mental analysis or anything, I just feel like it would be a lot of fun to spend two to three years fucking with them. Ya know like making them think that I have a serious bipolar, sociopathic, or schizophrenic disorder ya know the real hard core brain issue shit. So what i'm askin' for here is some good ideas or scenarios to tell the therapist.
>>
>>723129443
>2-3 years
>thousands of dollars
>just for lulz

You're retarded. There's your diagnosis.
>>
>>723129443
Create a confusing mess of how you wanted to go to see them to fuck with them but are really going there now but you don't know if it's still too fuck with them but you need them to help you not want to fuck with them with their help
>>
>>723129565
Money is no obstacle here.
>>
>>723129565
for the lulz
>>
>>723129443
Tell the therapist that you've been considering suicide and that you have thoughts of harming yourself every day.
>>
>>723129443
Haha that's an awesome idea anon, I've actually been doing just that. I tell my therapist that I have all these fucked-up, violent fantasies and that I love to employ psychological trickery and manipulation on people. Go to every appointment high, so you trip out in front of your counsellors and they get frustrated and tell you they can't perform a proper assessment of you. Allude to the fact that you have dark secrets that you'll take to your grave and paint yourself as the next Jeffrey Dahmer. You can do it!
>>
that right there is called psychopathy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.