[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So been seriously thinking of joining Catholicism. I've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: bro.jpg (8KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
bro.jpg
8KB, 180x180px
So been seriously thinking of joining Catholicism.
I've always been more pragmatic towards existence. I've never been opposed to religion, but never would have embraced it.
But these past few months I've had this...voice (lacking a better word) telling me to get baptised. Now religion seems like a good idea to me.
What does /b/ think?
>>
File: godpeople.jpg (53KB, 658x500px) Image search: [Google]
godpeople.jpg
53KB, 658x500px
>>723121913
let me give you a basic gestalt
>>
>>723121913
Jesus was black
https://youtu.be/6Q2ITPT9w50
>>
File: 1465846742311.gif (171KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
1465846742311.gif
171KB, 534x534px
JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven
>>
>>723122006
Profound!
>>
i think thats a dumb idea
but i cant stop you
>>
>>723121913
baptize yourself in blood and dedicate yourself to the antichrist

your soul will be spared in the coming oblivion
>>
>>723122006
>>723122311
Jesus is from Christianity.
>>
>>723121913
I just don't get confessing your sins to another man (priest). Shouldn't that shit be between you and the Man?
>>
>>723123132
Well that depends on who you are confessing for. The priest is just a symbol. The act is what matters.
>>
>>723122446
Three months ago I would have agreed.
>>
>>723121913
It seems people who are open to it get the urge to become baptized, and you're not the first I've seen experience this. I'd say attend a few services and then decide. However I do hope you convert.
>>
>>723123441
what changed?
>>
>>723122006
Logic is limited by ones ability to communicate it. Humans don't even have the most complex language on the planet.
>>
>>723123611
That's what I thought too. IDK its hard to explain, but I feel much more drawn to it than ever. its like a 180, it puzzles me when I think about it.
>>
>>723123258
That's true, but their belief is that the priest has the power to absolve sin. I don't think that's the case.
>>
>>723123757
Nothing. That's the thing. One night out of the blue it just started saying..."get baptised". I was like wtf?
>>
>>723124164
so a voice in your head told you to do something and you firt thought was not oh shit i have a voice in my head?
>>
>>723124131
Any clergy member is just human, a symbol of faith in man, but still man. You speak to God, the priest is a point of focus, something we've created to symbolize God.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.