[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the best way to commit suicide? Best meaning the funniest

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: bang bang.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
bang bang.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
whats the best way to commit suicide? Best meaning the funniest or most attention grabbing
>>
>>723120432
Dress up like a Furry and an hero by cop in a public place whilst screaming Allahu Akbar?
>>
>>No.723120432
Attention grabbing? Live televised event, funniest? Literally drink bleach.
>>
>>723120675
Thought of another one: Place dildo in butt, belly flop onto public place from high distance. Everyone gets to watch a poopy dildo rocket
>>
>>723120432
Why you asking?
>>
>>723120432
Hijack a plane and fly it into the new world trade centers
>>
>>723120890
If i ever stop being a bitch and decide to kill myself, I want to go in a way at least people can get a kick out of
>>
If I were to kill myself I'd OD on a bunch of different opiates
>>
>>723120432
Shout "If you oppose President Trump as much as I do and want to save your country from the Nazis and facists in power protest in the only language they speak! Violence!"
>kill self

Preferably, soak yourself in gas/kerosene and immolate yourself on top of a TRUMP flag
>>
Stab youraelf, right in the heart. And then, fall over the ground in a weird pose.
If you want more fun, make the possible to looks like you were murdered
>>
>>723121051
Also Facebook live stream that shit
>>
>>723120995
A kick out of? Just livestream it and link /b to it, the tards will love it.
>>
KCN is the best, i'll in the end of the year.
>>
>>723121172
>>723121217
will definitley stream it, would be a waste not to
>>
File: 1139314751.jpg (115KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1139314751.jpg
115KB, 1024x768px
>>723120432
Go to the zoo and kick a big cat in the balls.
>>
Take at least four pain pills. Lie in your bed, put a plastic bag around your neck, use duck tape as many as you need to make impossible breath clean air.
If you can, tie a rope in your arms
>>
get a fast used car off a credit card
buy bricks, rope, and a deltaplane
>start car on freeway, with the deltaplane tied to it and ready to be deployed
>once you reach 100mph, put the brick on the gas pedal
>attach deltaplane to your neck, deploy
>neck snaps on impact from deltaplane pull
>you are a flying ragdoll going over 100mph on the freeway in a straight line
>people will never forget
>>
Dress up like the most retarded super hero you can think of, and go try to fight crime.
>>
>>723120817
>>723120817
Fucking gold
>>
File: 1479772095435.jpg (23KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1479772095435.jpg
23KB, 500x342px
>dress up as wizard with explosives under clothing
>jump off a skyscraper on a busy street
>yell 'ALAKAZAM' in a megaphone
>blow yourself up
>peoples face when
>>
>>723121769
if you could actually pull this off it would be fucking godlike
>>
>>723121217
Live stream it on youtube too!
and give it a click-bait title
>>
Put a curling iron in your ass, plug it in and wait till it kills you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.