[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 3 kids, and I have a wife. We both have jobs, but obviously

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

I have 3 kids, and I have a wife.
We both have jobs, but obviously I run the house.
She can run it on her own and with the kids, but with added stress.

My thing is, I am not happy.
I know I have a responsibility to my take care of my family, but I am not happy.
And if I am not happy, what is the point?
There is a fine line between responsibility and happiness.

I just want to fuck multitudes of other women, and live on my own in my own house alone.

What do I do?
>>
keep the fam together
have sex with everyoen on the side
not that hard OP
>>
>>723115535
you consistently cheat on your wife.
>>
>>723116115
>>723115964
That'll give you guilt and make your life a living hell.
Just leave them to fend for themselves and move on with your life to fuck all the bitches you want.
not that hard OP.
>>
>>723115964
best thing you can do right here
t. wife cheater pro, fucked over 100 women and feel great
>>
File: mcdonalds anime.jpg (422KB, 1109x709px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds anime.jpg
422KB, 1109x709px
>>723115535
I got you, man.
>1 realize happiness doesn't exist
>2 Buy a gun
>3 set up a twitch acc
>4 "you know what to do"
>5 ???
>6 profits
>>
>>723115535

I have 3 kids also OP

Man up and stop being a faggot
>>
>>723116250
>That'll give you guilt and make your life a living hell
serial cheater here. if you can make yourself okay with it, then just don't fuck it up and you're fine.

if you can't morally make yourself okay with it, it's not a good idea - but good luck making yourself morally okay with abandoning kids in that case
>>
>>723116505
lol, child and wife slave detected
>>
>>723116506
What's the appeal in fucking other women when you have a loving wife?
seriously?
is it looking at other bodies or what?
I dont get it.
Also fuck cheaters, my ex wife cheated and we divorced because of it, so I dont condone shit in this thread.
>>
>>723116708
after 8 years you get bored and need something fresh.
same reason you go on holiday - home is fine but sometimes you need to go somewhere exciting and beautiful.
>>
>>723115535
I'm married with 2 kids, also not happy with marriage, but I have a long term girlfriend who is also married with kids and we enjoy being with each other and it makes my life exciting and happy again.

in my case OP, life just got stale. the wife didnt want to fuck all the time anymore, no more sneaking to fuck in public, no blow jobs on the road as we drove somewhere. no more staying in bed all day or going somewhere we had never been this weekend just because we could. And those were all the things I loved about us. once she didnt want to do all the things I loved about us, I didnt love us anymore.

so I have a girlfiend on the side now, who is exciting, and horney, and wants to be fucked outside and wants to give a bj on the freeway and is excited to be with me.

we arent going to get divorced to be with each other, and we are good with that.

find a gf OP
>>
>2017
>having kids.
>>
File: FviuO.jpg (189KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
FviuO.jpg
189KB, 717x880px
>>723117614
le epic reddit/r/ChildFree xDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>723116708
Yeah, but you're not really mad she cheated on you. You're mad because now you know. You're mad because you stayed loyal.
>>
>>723116250
Dude, if a person even thinks of cheating their SO, that means two things: that relationship is not working and it's not unlikely both are cheating at the same time.
>>
>>723117997
and you're basing this on?
>>
>>723115535
Remember you loved her once

O BEE BEE i love jewsss

Movies, dinner, cuddles,
*whispers* its ok i don't have an std
>goes in commando
few weeks go by
"Hey Iam preganant"
Its ok we in Love!!!
Get married
DinduNuffin
House perfect life
OP pulls up to house sits in car don't want to go inside
All down hill from here
>>
>>723118183
kemet.
>>
>>723115535

>join 24hr gym (working out is optional)
>fuck prostitutes or strippers .. whatever
>shower at gym to get rid of smell
>profit??
>>
>>723117997
I am >>723117064
and it wouldnt surprise me at all to find out my wife was having an affair as well. I'm not a cuck, and wouldnt stay with her if her infidelity became known, and I wouldnt expect her to stay with me if mine became known. But is she getting her excitement somewhere? probably.
>>
HI IM HIGH ON LSD BOISSSSSSSS
>>
Simple anon, fuck the daughter, ditch the bitch, kick them out of YOUR house, LIVE THE DREAM ANON!
>>
>>723118469
kermit is not a very accurate model for human relationships
>>
>>723118183
I'm all for people cheating. Divorces are a clusterfuck, especially when you have children. Besides, the guilt alongside the adrenaline do wonders to any relationship. Cucks are so well treated by their SO's the only reason they don't find out why is because they don't want to think about it.
>>
Boi i tell u w'hut propane is the best propane......cane
>>
>>723118506
I was fucking a guy once and part of his pillow talk was him planning on how he could get a guy to fuck his wife.
>>
>>723115964
This
>>
>>723117064
This.

Divorce sucks. Mine cost me millions of dollars and I will probably never be able to retire.

My advice: don't keep fucking the same side woman for long enough that they get attached. That's what fucked it all up for me.
>>
>>723119079
tits or gtfo
>>
once again /b/ shows that it approves of cucks and cucking
>>
>>723119369
divorce always suck, and sucks for the kids more than anyone.

just put on a good face for the kids, show them that everything is A-ok.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.