[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started going to the gym Jan. 1st to change my life around

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: selfie.2.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
selfie.2.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
>started going to the gym Jan. 1st to change my life around
>always lifting alone
>see same group always working out together every day im there
>I constantly look around the gym looking to make convo and new friends
>start doing tricep pull downs
>one guy from the popular gym group makes eye contact and walks over to me
>I take off my headset
>he says "hey can you stop slamming the weights down, you can damage them"
>I just stare at him with a million mile stare
>sure
>he walks back to the group to his super cute gf, they prob were all talking about me
>they probably think I'm an asshole now
>feel fucking depressed and alone even more
>drive home pissed as always
>scared to even go back to the gym, its been 5 days now

I hate people. Nobody fucking ever wants to talk to me, and I already got fucking depression of always being alone and nobody giving a shit about me, always getting turned down. I thought they wanted to talk to me, or even bring me to the big group, but fucking naa, he just wanted to put me down in front of everyone

Seriously, fuck life. I hate people
>>
>>723108625
It wasn't about slamming weights, it was about showing dominance over you to his gf. Find a better gym.
>>
>>723108625
Go back tomorrow and slam the weights harder. Ignore the high school crowd.
>>
Just go at a different time man...there will be a new group of people. Don't let it change your progress
>>
>>723109559
i saw him bench pressing with a 45 and a 25 lb weigh on each side, im not gonna start a fight...
>>
Not to sound cliche as fuck but when a door closes a new one opens
>>
Were you really slamming the weights down? Because that will damage them.
>>
>>723109836
strength isnt as important as you think in that regard. just bash him with your autist skull.
>>
Trust me, he really didn't mean anything by it.

A good thing about life is that nobody actually cares about you enough to pull you out of a crowd and shame you, he just was legitimately concerned about the gym equipment. This actually gives you a good opportunity to talk because you have established a talking point.

Maybe approach them next time you go and say "hey sorry about slamming the weights down the last time I was here, I didn't know they could be seriously damaged from that", maybe some time you could give me tips or something? I'm here a lot anyway, just started working out this year!"

He will probably be more than happy to help. Just don't be awkward, be chill. I know it's been 5 days but it won't be awkward even if he doesn't remember you. It can only be awkward if you spin it that way.
>>
>>723108625
Nobody in that gym is strong enough to fuck up solid steel. He's exercising his douchery. He only wins if you let him.
>>
>>723110279

This.
>>
>>723109836
He is starting it, not you. Just ask him if he works there, and go back to your workout. If an employee actually talks to you, say "he's making me uncomfortable" and he will be given a warning. On the off chance he does work there, politely ask for his boss' name.
>>
Fuck him, in the ass
>>
File: 34415854.jpg (85KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
34415854.jpg
85KB, 400x300px
Hang on...

Someone asks you to stop slamming weights down, and you react like this?

Have you tried *not* being an SJW snowflake?
>>
>>723108625
First, you shouldn't slam the weights, you want to build up more muscle control by controlling it and not just letting it go. Second, if you're slamming the weights, it's gonna annoy other people around you. Third, just be a man and straight up ask him for advice on better/proper techniques.
>>
>>723108625
Technically he was helping you in the long run. If you control the weight on the way down you're performing negatives and maintaining good form. Stop giving a shit what other people think of you though and just do your own thing. And I don't know if you know this but most people don't give a fuck about other people and just kind of do what they're going to do. You don't register the actions and think about every single person you pass by. Also slamming the weights will cause them to crack or can snap the cable line.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.