[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how high is the chance of getting a psychosis from magic mushrooms,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 259x194px
how high is the chance of getting a psychosis from magic mushrooms, if the trip goes well
>>
>>723106224
yes
>>
if the trip goes well you wont get a psychosis. i guess you have never done mushrooms
>>
>>723106284
ty
>>
>>723106339
first time next weekend :)
>>
not very high but still a possibility, why risk it?
>>
>>723106617
Because you will look at the world differently afterwards. It's the most amazing feeling and I've been sucked off by two women at the same time.
>>
>>723106985
yeah the words "reality is just an illusion" never made more sense after mushroom trips
>>
>>723106985
maybe so but i'd rather snort opiates through my asshole tbh
>>
>>723106224
100 percent
If you take mushrooms your dick will fall off and you'll go to prison and get gangbanged by tyrone and his crew
>>
>>723106224
you wont get psychosis, if you're nervous then just take 2grams, you will get some mild hallucinations and the body load but it won't be too intense, if anyone tells you a low dose is a waste theyre a fucking retard
>>
I've never heard of that happening. I've had experiences on both shrooms and LSD that changed my mental attitude, for the better and for the worse. What I can tell you is that if you're prone to anxiety attacks, or if you fear you might have a mental illness, I'd probably hold off until you're more comfortable with your mind and the strange places it will take you.
>>
Lower than LSD take like 2 grams at first
>>
>>723106224
Post more mushrooms
>>
>>723106224
you won't go insane if it goes well.

The way a trip goes bad is if you can't move from bad thoughts to better ones. One person I know had a bad acid trip cos a friend brought her to a part of town she wasn't familiar with, to meet up with a dealer. Once there, she started to get paranoid about possibly being in a bad part of town, and she got scared. And she just kept getting more and more paranoid because she couldn't leave and was worried about getting murdered in the streets.

She didn't go insane, duh. Just got scared. The lesson learnt is that you should be somewhere comfortable, preferrably with friends. Not to avoid negative thoughts... but to avoid getting hung up on them. So if that's what you're worried about, don't be worried. It'll be okay.

You won't get psychosis unless you've got so many personal issues that you get into a feedback loop of mental shit. But don't quote me on that, I'm not a medic.
>>
>>723107831
this is the truth, the first time i did LSD it fucked me up for a while, tried mushrooms and they were alot more easier on the mind, i went back to LSD recently to give it another try and it was quite enjoyable (half a tab), upped the dose the next weekend by a quarter of a tab and the hallucinations were almost as strong as the first time but much more manageable, I like LSD now but the shit just lasts too long, also i find mushrooms are alot less 'electric' on my mind, thats how i would describe it
>>
Did shrooms twice. First time 3g second one 2g.

Both time with friends in a really nice environment. had a nice time on both and it was a happy and pleasant experience.

Although on the first one I had a bad time on the last hour because we went to eat pizza in a place with loads of people and I became paranoid and had something very similar to a panic attack. This was at the same time i was breaking up with my gf and I already had this anxiety moments when eating out with her I don't know why.
The shroom just amplified that.

I went to the psychologist afterwards but the shroom had nothing to do. I do not smoke or do any drugs (besides those two times).

2 g is good and it was a more "inner" experience lying on the floor sunbathing and having happy thoughts. Still you have to keep your mind in check so you do not get in a flurry of thoughts without check.

I believe it was a nice experience but it isnt something I would do more than once or twice in a year
>>
>>723106224
i got 3 words for anyone whos trying heavy psychedelic drugs for the first time.
Dont fight it. if shit gets too heavy and hard to handle just keep telling yourself it will eventually wear off. because it will. just dont fight it, enjoy it
>>
>>723108615
Not necessarily correct. Ive seen many people flip out on trips without psychosis, just anxiety attacks. The guy I know who had a psychosis from lsd was having the time of his life. I guess you could say the problem was he was having too good of a time as he completely lost touch with reality and started doing some really dangerous shit. Thought everyone was trying to kill his buzz when told him to chill out. Anyway, he was hospitalised and pumped full of diazepam and antipsychotic which sorted him out after a couple days
>>
>>723106224
Treat it as the spiritual experience it is.

Take a good dose in a relaxed setting with a trusted friend watching over you, music you like, wearing comfy clothes in a pile of blankets and pillows.

Your sitter should only comfort you, and help you do things like change the music, or get rid of that one pillow thats freaking you out.

They should be comfortable sitting for extended periods of time in silence and not bugging you with questions like 'what are you seeing?'

Ive sat for dozens of people who have said they have tried and hated shrooms and encouraged them to show these things the respect they're due. They aint party drugs, they aint for going out, and they aint for loud raucous parties or get togethers. They're ceremonial only.

They open you up to god, the reality of the universe, or whatever you fucking believe. Respect that shit.

By day Im a devoutly clinical athiest blah blah blah no god, cold lifeless universe, etc. But the experiences of shrooms are awesome regardless
>>
>>723110005
I like this thinking. What was one of the sessions like for someone you sat for?
>>
Protip: Never do psychs without having a benzo around.

Ive tripped over 200 times and on at least 10 of those benzos saved my ass. Id rather swallow my pride and be safe than deal with month of depression and anxiety that come with a really bad trip
>>
>>723106224
>>
The chance of you making a really fucking severe and stupid life decision if you go through with it is 100%

Your call OP

Doing recreational drugs is so stupid and dangerous and I do not fucking get why everybody doesn't just have the common sense to know to stay the fuck away from them

Do you have the common sense to realize you shouldn't point a gun at your head and pull the trigger? Yeah? You do? THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DRUGS. That's all the common sense you should need to avoid them.
>>
>>723111815
Steve Jobs and Bill Gates both did LSD
>>
Not to scare you but there is a chance of psychosis whether the trip goes good or bad. Anything that changes your brain chemistry has the chance to onset a dormant mental illness. I wouldn't worry about it though just go in with good intentions and have fun on your trip.
>>
>>723106224
i forgot i got a bunch of these-- i'm scared to use hallucinogens bc i dont want to freak out
>>
>>723106985
>>723107179

What if you already know that life is nothing but a dream/sandbox simulation and that dying is when we wake back up to our true eternal reality before ever doing hallucinogens? Then what can I expect?
>>
>>723112539
You cant expect anything. The effects are different for everyone.
>>
>>723110483
One recent one was a neighbor whos dying of cancer

Id hear her every night crying alone in her apartment.

>go knock on door. First real time Id ever talked to her
>"dont mean to eaves drop, but I'm worried about you"
>"oh im sorry" sniffle "im ok"
>"no. You're not. Please come over and have some tea with us."
>she tells us about her prognosis
>"Im dying"
>she says she can barely get out of bed, hasnt been to work, etc
>antidepressants werent working for shit so she stopped them
>boyfriend asks her if she'd consider shrooms

>that weekend I sit for her on 5 grams
>After she was at baseline again I hung around for a bit until she wanted to go to bed
>next morning go out for bike ride
>pulling up to the door and she comes out dressed up in her work outfit, makeup all doneup and smiling
>gives me a hug
>"thank you"
>"have a good day at work."

We've done two more sessions since. Her tumor masses aren't responding to treatment and her oncologist has pretty much said shes done for. Given her three months at the most.

She had a living funeral two weeks ago. She openly told everyone she's been tripping bawlz. Said it changed her life. Cried when she told everyone she had a razor in her hand when god sent an angel to show her how to live more in the last few months she has left than her entire life so far.
>>
>>723113060
jesus dude, thats heavy shit. what was her trip like?
>>
>>723113060
>cool fucking story/10
awesome.
>>
>>723106224
https://youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA
>>
>>723106985
Yeah, but why do it with something so dangerous? Use ayahuasca or lsd.
>>
>>723113538
I played some of my ambient music, Yarn (Yarnia album), Psyrius, and similar stuff.

We made a cocoon of pillows and blankets, dimly lit the room with a couple dozen LED lamps I have of different colors.

As she was coming up she had nausea, anxiety, restlessness. I reassured her that everything was fine, she was safe, that her feelings were completely natural and to just relax into them.

She had a relatively quiet trip except for the occassional "am i breathing?" gasp for air, and sometimes saying "Anon?". Id respond "im here, you're safe"

At the peak she was rambling about her feelings, talking to her minds eye visions. At one point she was apologizing to her dead mother.

She did a good amount of crying and outright sobbing. Laughed occassionally. For the most part she was closed eye the majority of the time.
>>
>>723114210
>shrooms
>dangerous
>suggests ayahuasca
>ayahuasca is only active with MAOi
>implying MAOi's arent dangerous
>>
>>723114561
The maois in syrian rue and caapi actually arent dangerous unless they are mixed with other drugs or you go crazy overboard with the dosage
>>
File: whatdidshe.jpg (15KB, 631x102px) Image search: [Google]
whatdidshe.jpg
15KB, 631x102px
>>723106224
shrooms are the best thing ever, if you have a bad trip you better stop doing drugs forever.
>>
>>723113060
That's fucking rad dude. That's the kind neighboor I want/wanna be.
>>
>>723114748
>qualifies the use of MAOi safety
>waves hands trying to distract from the fact mushrooms don't have these safety qualifiers
>>
>>723114915
Mushrooms have enough drug interactions of their own lol
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.