[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ old fag signing out. I've been on here since 2006

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: HDs2r.jpg (547KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
HDs2r.jpg
547KB, 1600x1067px
Hey /b/ old fag signing out.

I've been on here since 2006 and wanted to say goodbye before I kill myself. I never really got along with my family so /b/ was where I spent most special events. Christmas, new years whatever, the few of us that never belonged anywhere could finally belong somewhere. Even though I am alone /b/ made me feel less lonely. I want to thank all of you for making /b/ the gathering place for people like us. Hopefully some of you actually find happiness.

See you on the other side space cowboys.
>>
Godspeed anon
>>
>>723105884
10-4 Good Buddy.

Catch ya on the flipside.
>>
STREAM IT FAGGOT
>>
>>723106278
I'm taking a couple oxys and drinking to death. Not quite live stream material.
>>
>>723105884
dont do it man.
>>
>>723106399
FUCK. THAT SUCKS.
>>
>>723105884
See you, space cowboy.

also, jump off a high building and do a flip
>>
>>723106399
DO IT ANYWAY ID WATCH
>>
>>723106530
Gotta watch that edge
>>
>>723106399
Not really a good way to go.

How many are you taking?
>>
>>723105884

I hope the people who spurned your romantic attempts suffer as you have.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 120x80px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 120x80px
>>723106745
6 and I have a full bottle of JB so respiratory failure is imminent.
>>
OP live stream this I beg I haven't seen someone kill themselves on b for so long I need to see this
>>
>>723105884
See you soon anon. Safe trip
>>
>>723105884

Sigh... Don't kill yourself man, you've got better shit you could be doing instead. Like trekking across the country as a hobo, getting /fit/, or starting a collection of some kind. Just get a hobby and don't give into nihilism.
>>
File: 1487453205056.jpg (57KB, 546x658px) Image search: [Google]
1487453205056.jpg
57KB, 546x658px
>>723105884
Don't do it. Drink or smoke weed or both, fap and go to bed.
See you tomorow.
>>
oldfag to oldfag, do what ya gotta do anon, but think twice before you do it, no going back
>>
>>723106836
You know they wont.

OP, in your last moments think of whatever happy moments you had on your life. Try to fade into them.
>>
>>723106399
damn that's not going to feel good, you have a chance of surviving and becoming a potato
>>
>>723105884
/b/ is slowly becoming a better place...
Don't do it
>>
>>723105884
Yawn.....fucking stale copypasta with minir adjustments.
Go end your fucking life for real....
>>
oh shut the fuck up lol
>>
>>723106399
what a pussy way to do it. if it was me, i'd make it the most spectacular suicide known to man.
i'd do that thing that one anon thought up where you go to the bank, take out a loan for as much as you can get, buy a parachute, a rope, an M16 and a fast convertible.

tie one end of the rope around your neck, the other to the tow bar on the car.
then take off your clothes, drive by a police station and fire a bunch of rounds off and really get a bunch of cops chasing. get helicopters on you and get on the evening news. then once you get to a long, straight stretch of road, put a brick on the accelerator and pull the parachute.

when you fly back, snapping your neck, dying instantly, you reveal the words "FUCK NIGGERS!" written on your back and ass. the new company wil never live it down. it will be legendary...

then the only way they'll be able to stop you, is if the car either crashes or runs out of gas.
>>
>>723105884

Peace m8
>>
>>723105884
you should know the rules faggot. need to see pic with timestamp to provide empathy.
>>
>>723107961
This makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>723105884
OP are you ded if so please live stream you're going to die anyway you've got nothing to loose and you can go out and at least make an anon happy to see you go
>>
>>723105884
timestamp
>>
Rip op??
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.