[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

broke up with my gf like a year ago, she's pretty withdrawn

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ajkle.jpg (505KB, 1600x1571px) Image search: [Google]
ajkle.jpg
505KB, 1600x1571px
broke up with my gf like a year ago, she's pretty withdrawn and stuff but... what are the chances she's slept with someone else since then?
>>
>>723100885
90%
>>
In a year, you're looking at 3 people minimum
>>
>>723101089
Wrong. Answer is 100%
>>
>>723101311
Dubs confirms OP's ex is a whore
>>
>>723101249
both of us had our first times together, i dunno if shes likely to have done that much since
>>
File: BBC10.jpg (45KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
BBC10.jpg
45KB, 500x439px
>>723100885
She probably traded up for one of these, and they spend hours laughing about your pathetic baby dick.
>>
>>723100885
100%. Why wouldn't she? Did you?
>>
>>723102062
no, i havent been with anyone since
>>
>>723102116
Out of choice or inability?
>>
>>723100885
why do you care? move on.
>>
>>723102409
bit of both
>>
>>723101434
after a very serious relationship it took my ex 1 month to find a new facebook boyfriend... so i assume she was fucking him within 2 weeks of the breakup.

she was the one who ended if that's any context tho
>>
>>723102116
You're a dude. She's a chick. She could be a 3/10, but if she goes on tinder she has a 100% chance of getting laid within an hour.

That's the thing about gender.

Good looking guys are willing to fuck ugly/fat girls for fun.

Most girls only want to fuck hot guys.
>>
>>723102639
She was fucking him during the relationship
>>
>>723102639
to be clear im pretty sure she hasnt done any dating since we broke up. im just asking if shes likely to have had any sex
>>
>>723102730
probably, the situation would have allowed for it easily
>>
>>723102763
again why do you care? it's a very unhealthy attitude to still be fixated on your ex's sex habits after a year.
>>
>>723100885
If your asking /b then chances are she is in a motel getting a train run on her by a bunch oof sweaty dirty euro cucks
>>
>>723102896
oh yes it's so "unhealthy," you mean you think it's fucking dumb. there's nothing unhealthy about thinking about your ex, even if it's something as random as what the OP is asking. who honestly gives a fuck what he is thinking about? he'll move on when he's ready to move on, that's the "healthy" way to approach relationships
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.