[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys, you have to understand something, the only thing women

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: mylie.png (386KB, 368x432px) Image search: [Google]
mylie.png
386KB, 368x432px
guys, you have to understand something, the only thing women love more than being sexually abused and treated like pigs in bed is not being told the thing they love most is being sexually abused and treated like pigs in bed (or generally speaking, contradicting men and not being told anything at all by us)

so we just have to let them pretend they are free and not being bossed around and they will naturally submit as the whores they are, but because "they want to", not because "they have to". let them believe their whoredom is an act of free will and empowerment
>>
>>723094116
I mean the key tenet of manipulation is illusion of choice anyway
>>
This isn't even GOOD bait.
>>
>>723094338

that's because it isn't. why would you think that, what do you disagree with?
>>
>>723094233

exactly. but specially in this case, because deep down they want to be literally manipulated (sexually manhandled), they just don't want to admit it and be told so (which is absolutely nuts and contradictory)
>>
just look at what some libtard redditfag said about Mayli:

"What better way to say "fuck you" to the white guys who think Asian women are the bees knees and that their children will just go along with their quasi-racist bullshit packaged and shipped as being progressive?"

that's what i'm talking about
>>
>>723094116
Source for that semen demon?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.