[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend just caught me with a hickey on my neck from another

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

My girlfriend just caught me with a hickey on my neck from another girl. I feel like shit and I'm scared I'm going to lose her over this shit. I really love her, but I got caught in the heat of the moment. How can I make this up to her? I really don't want to lose her over a random piece of ass.

I couldn't imagine her with another man...I'd probably dump her on the spot if she did that. But this is different it wasn't my fault, so how do I prevent her from cheating on me?
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>723092349
lol'd. is this b8?
>>
>>723092349
dude you can but its not really worth it

save you and her both the trouble and just end it unless you have a bunch of shit at her house and its easier to just bullshit your way back into her bed idk fuck it

go move in with the ho that gave you a hickey
>>
say it was a dude who gave it to u
>>
either don't date her and fuck other chicks, or date her and don't fuck other chicks, or talk to her about fucking other chicks, but don't think that won't upset her
>>
>>723092671
Was honestly considering this
>>
>>723092349

One time I was with on of my side girls and she scratched the hell out of my back. The only way to get around this was to bang my wife as soon as I got home and told her to scratch my back. It worked but my back looked like hell.
>>
>>723092349
Gay. Be a man. If she leaves you throw a party
>>
>>723092738
deff dont do that..

girl will feel like something is wrong with her
>>
>>723092349
tell her the truth that your gay but dont want to leave her
>>
>>723092811
she already thinks theres something wrong w her if hes hooking up w other chics
>>
File: IMG_6925.jpg (44KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6925.jpg
44KB, 500x457px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.