[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever read Kafka's "The Trial"? Well, I want to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: okhrana.jpg (48KB, 490x315px) Image search: [Google]
okhrana.jpg
48KB, 490x315px
Ever read Kafka's "The Trial"?
Well, I want to make a dialogue based game that is inspired by it and it will be about a show trial in 1916 in Russia.
How do you think game should look like? Any suggestions?
>>
lol faggot
>>
>>723092216
nice suggestion, i will give it a thought
>>
Spectacular book. I enjoy Kafka. However I don't give a shit about your faggot game and I hope with all my heart that it will never come to existence. It's a stupid idea and you should feel ashamed for your hobbies you disgusting piece of shit go read another book and leave games for children you son of a bitch killer yourself
>>
You could watch the movie and get ideas that way.
On a second thought it didn't really work out with the pictures I had in my mind.
You could also check for authors related to Kafka's times and situation in praha. It might give you an authentic idea.
Good luck OP
>>
File: IMG_2093.jpg (52KB, 769x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2093.jpg
52KB, 769x649px
>>723092017
Yeah that sounds like a really fun game.
>>
>>723093118
I have ideas about the plot, I'm more interested in suggestions about how the game should look like (2D, 3D, something like undertale or something...)
>>
File: 1486051653948.jpg (69KB, 706x673px) Image search: [Google]
1486051653948.jpg
69KB, 706x673px
>>723092017
Di you have any programing knowledge, or
2d/3d graphics design?
>>
>>723094581
Well I'm still a computer science student but I know some C++ and some basic JAVA, c# and python
>>
>>723094868
You could try to get someone who is good at 2d art And make a simple game where all the gameplay is in dialogue, andevery scene is a still 2d picture
>>
>>723092017
Not bad, you can save your life with the dlc?
>>
>>723095288
This sounds nice OP. In addition detailed sceneries with that bureaucratic chaos
>>
>>723095385
Nah, you would be only able to win if you're an asshole, for example, you know you're gonna be sentenced to death, and then your brother who is bolshevik offers you to escape and you sell him out to police in exchange for your freedom
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.