[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey 4chan, So recently my girl, came back crying to me one night

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: 1485804379867.jpg (111KB, 445x503px) Image search: [Google]
1485804379867.jpg
111KB, 445x503px
Hey 4chan,
So recently my girl, came back crying to me one night about how she kissed another guy, it was a peck on lips and then she instantly regretted it. (sure)
Anyway, she told me she talked it out with him and that she wont be hanging with him as much anymore.
its not even been 5 days and he's been over too her house and shes been going out with him and friends, ngl I kinda wanted to vent feelings but what do you guys think, I'll probably drop that cunt but go ahead anyway,
call me a cuck, you know you want too ;)

Pic unrelated lol
>>
bump me up scotty
>>
>>723089001
you haven't dropped her yet?

grow some balls.

don't ask her any questions, just call her up. "we're through" hang up.
>>
>>723089001
>it was a peck on lips and then she instantly regretted it
trickle truth lies
>its not even been 5 days and he's been over too her house and shes been going out with him
honestly nigger, what else is it going to take? ghost the bitch and find another girl. anything less is pure cuckoldry.
>>
>>723089398

ehh I mean Ive been with her for 7 years now, I guess my stupid ass thought she was "the one" but meh, Ill drop a cunt
>>
>>723089521

tbh youre right, fuck it, im done with le bitch, bring me the diddys!!!!!
>>
>>723089606
>Ive been with her for 7 years now
even more reason to drop her. your mind will flood with chemicals and nostalgia and will betray you.

after 7 years, she's bored. it's not necessarily your fault. it's 2017 and bitches are like that. seriously, return any of her personal belongings that you still have. tell her "it's over", and don't respond to any of the insanity she's going to pull in the following 2 weeks.
>>
>>723089606
yeah that's a long time. might want to give her a chance to explain herself after you tell her your through, but ripping it off like a bandaid will ensure her first response is genuine as she won't have time to plan some typical female bullshit

>be me
>best friend tells me gf is cheating on me with some guy
>call her
>hello
>it's over
>y?
>you're cheating
>oh, how'd you know
>that's what I thought, bye bitch
>>
>>723089882

Thats so true dude and it kinda fucks me up, nothing is guaranteed anymore and I guess for some people that's a blessing but heck I only ask to not be cheated on lol, bitch couldn't even give me that, Ill definitely give all her shit back.
>>
>>723090007
> might want to give her a chance to explain herself
fuck off. explain what? that she's working up the courage to cheat? OP, leave the whore. the only communication should be to return her things, and retrieve yours. she's going to go mental and leave heaps of voicemails and lie about you, but you have to ignore all of it.
>>
>>723089001
they fucked you idiot
>>
>>723090290
just be glad you didn't marry her.
and as much as i loathe the parlance and general bullshittery of "the redpill", they have a point with "dread game". maybe focus on that next time, but don't take it too personally. women will cheat on even the most alpha of men.
>>
>>723090007

Nah, cunt knows what she did, She can go be someone elses little bitch now. she can have all her stuff back but after that its over
>>
>>723090404

truth!
>>
>>723090508

Probably lol but I cant care anymore, its too fucked
>>
>>723090536

yea pretty glad I never did that shit now tbh, ill try my best dude, thank you
>>
>>723089001
ethier you punch that dude in the face or u get rid of that girl.
stop being a cuck.
>>
>>723090667
7 years good luck not caring
>>
>>723091649

Im dropping her dont worry, aint gonna waste anymore time on her
>>
File: frs91.jpg (18KB, 236x316px) Image search: [Google]
frs91.jpg
18KB, 236x316px
>>723089001
send her packin
>>
>>723091719

I know, it aint easy but I just gotta get on with life, tbh I contemplated screwing her one last time then telling her lol but that would be too difficult
>>
>>723091649
why punch the dude? she cheated. that's a butthurt beta thing to do. move on.

>>723091948
don't get drunk and call her. delete her number.
>>
>>723092099
>I contemplated screwing her one last time
are you going to lick the last guy's cum from her snatch too, you fucking cuck?
>>
>>723089001
Dump her hard, never speak to her again, and develop trust issues.
>>
She pecked him and regretted it? I doubt it was only a peck. The longer you stay the more shes gonna go out and continue it. Dont be a cuck faggot. She'll only continue this route. Once it happens its bound to happen again. Dump her. She'll retreat to that man she cheated on you with. Once she's with him fuck her and tell the guy you fucked her too. Screw her over on both ends.
>>
>>723092119

Shes dropped, Just called her, said its over and hung up. my head is hella fucked
>>
>>723092331

lol
>>
>>723092473
hey shithead, i hope she doesn't have anything that belongs to you or vice versa.
>>
>>723089001
break up with her you faggot

or don't

it doesn't matter to me
>>
>>723092885

Already did
>>
>>723093167
it won't stick.
you'll be a beta and talk to her again, i guarantee it.
>>
>>723089001
kill him
>>
>>723089001
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>723089001
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
>>
>>723093207

Nah dude I cant, my friends will keep me sane and away from that toxic shit
>>
>>723089001
What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.
>>
>>723093529
i doubt it.
your friends are probably the type to encourage you to talk to her "for closure"
>dude, it's 7 years. you owe her at least one convo
>>
File: 1478521468318.png (639KB, 1858x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1478521468318.png
639KB, 1858x1018px
>>723093546
>>
When I first started dating a girl she said something similar to me, acted guilty for days and would burst out in tears for no reason, eventually she admitted she was being driven home from a party and the guy that drove her went in for a kiss. She said she left the car immediately and never talked to him again, which I believe, but I also believe part of her was OK with the attention or whatever. I didn't give her shit for it, just grilled her on what happened and she was pretty adamant about it being something surprising that she wasn't into. We ended up having a great two year relationship, though once I broke up with her she immediately started dating and screwing other guys, so part of me thinks she was always wanting another guy. I don't think she ever cheated on me, we were very close, but if I had been "alpha" and dumped her right there to protect my manhood, I never would have had all that great sex or shared all those good times. Your situation seems different in that she is still going out with the same person and doesn't seem remorseful about it, the first thing you should learn is that girls who like to party also like to get drunk and have random sex, it's just a fact.
>>
>>723094362
>but if I had been "alpha" and dumped her right there to protect my manhood, I never would have had all that great sex or shared all those good times.
but you were never alpha. if you had been alpha and dumped her, you would have been alpha enough to attract other girls. fuck your scarcity mentality.
>>
>>723090290
Dude you let her have male friends? You must be more retarded than cuck.

Never let a woman have male friends. That's like asking to be cuck'd.
>>
>>723094916
I was going from girl to girl and getting real sick of having my housekeys stolen or getting iced from chicks who expect emotional attachment every time you feel their breasts. I found a girl I actually liked, she brought me whiskey and blowjobs after class every day, totally worth it. Now I can't even go back to one night stands, the whole thing seems like a big exchange of money attention and sexual fluids. When I had unprotected sex for the first time I came so hard I thought I was going to die, made me think about what I was doing.
>>
>>723095296
cool story cuck
>>
>>723095368
virgin detected KEK
>>
its been real guys thats for all the advice! Shes gone from my life an dim staying away
>>
>>723089001
Guilt fuck and then dump. Done.
>>
File: LBXFas9.png (752KB, 907x762px) Image search: [Google]
LBXFas9.png
752KB, 907x762px
>>723095430
>>
>>723096874
I like that the people who make these edits have probably seen more black cock than actual cucks
>>
>>723089001
Bend her over and fuck her like you own her, if your a faggot fuck him instead
>>
Dunno if someone already post it, but in my opinion she doesn't even respect you.
Just imagine as example
> she was drunk and kissed this guy for real
> she admits, feels horrible guilt, afraid to loose relationship, is ashamed
> she stop ALL contact to the guy she kissed since she doesn't want to loose you or make more damage
> She tries to gain back your trust by being a good gf
Then I would believe she ever loved and respected you. But what did you hire do? After 5 days going back, so she can suck his dick and you will suck his cum of her lips. Have self respect and next girl will treat you with more respect too.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.