[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/. I'm growing marijuana (I'm a first time grower),

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20170220_151934-min.jpg (686KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20170220_151934-min.jpg
686KB, 2448x3264px
Hey /b/. I'm growing marijuana (I'm a first time grower), but it's growing in a very strange way. As you can see the leaves are growing sideways and some of the forming root sticks out of the soil. Is this normal, can I fix it?
>>
>>723083223
The root cant penetrate the soil. It's prob all those wood chips. Remove seedling very carefully and replant with a lighter soil.
>>
>>723083481
Problem is, I don't have any other soil. Can I just dig up soil from outside and replant it?
>>
>>723083562
Meh you can. Your going to be bring in lots larvae and other pests:/ Weed likes really airy soil with lots of drainage. Try covering up the root with some more soil at least or the seedling might not make it.
>>
>>723083875
Allright, will do. I'm also thinking about screening the outside soil so it's only soil and not rocks.
>>
>>723083223
Yeah man
Just cover the root up with dirt
It might even work out considering the size of the pot. Leave it in that pot for a few weeks if you want
>>
>>723084138
If you want to grow good weed you have to have your shit done perfect. Best soil you can get best lighting you can afford/find. Best nutrition. Otherwise your not getting the most outof your seedlings. I think if your going to grow weed ypu should grow it the best you can. Otherwise what is the point?
>>
I have no clue about that plant of yours, but generally speaking, should the dirt be that wet? Looks like it's drowning
>>
>>723084817
Hes probably over watering which is a common mistake. Really easy to avoid though no excuse for it.
>>
What are you using for light source?and get a fan on that bitch
>>
>>723084817
looks fine, maybe it's just after watering.

>>723083481
totally agree. coco soil should be fine. you can find some beginners kit at your local growstore.
>>
>>723083223
Maybe try not growing it in monkey shit and industrial fucking waste you actual plebeian.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.