[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you remember your first crush? (irl not anime) how, if it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4262.png (587KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4262.png
587KB, 640x1136px
do you remember your first crush? (irl not anime) how, if it the person even knew about u, did it conclude
>>
File: feel.jpg (81KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
81KB, 669x627px
>work the courage to ask her out
>she says yes
>first date
>she get's ran over by a car
>dies three hours later
that's when I gave up
>>
>>723082721
You should have atleast felt her up before she got cold.
>>
>>723082968
should have been more specific, I wasn't there when it happened, I was on my way to the spot where we were supposed to meet
>>
First Crush.
>Be 12 or 13. Just hit puberty.
>Mixed class, two grades. One girl, Emma Larsson.
>Big titties, 15 years old.
>Fell in love like a damn fool.
>Have no chance, was the lonely metalhead.
>Sit in back of classroom in a couch all day, just watching her while I listen to old Burzum albums.
>Next year, we are going on a field trip too a adventure park. Labyrinths and shit.
>Get paired up with her and other kid, total retard, buck teeth and IQ of a boot.
>Me and Emma is solving every riddle and labyrinth that gets in our way.
>We even have lunch in the mess hall.
>Holy shit she might actually like me.
>Chicken out several times, then on the bus home we stop at a park to stretch our legs and use the bathrooms.
>Get brave you faggot!
>Ask her if she wanna do something the coming weekend. She says ok.
>Almost fucking faint.
>Goes to the movies, don't even remember what was playing. Got my first kiss that night.
We were a couple for several years, then she moved for her college degree in another school.
Then we both moved to the same city and university by accident. Been together for a combined 19 years now. Have a 7 year old daughter. Not married though, not our thing.
>>
I've had maybe 5 crushes max.
First was in Elementary school. Nothing interesting.

But my HS one was kinda interesting
>Be in Gym class and Chemistry with Chinese girl
>I manage to avoid Swimming Unit, and she does the same
>End up talking for 25-30 min without issue, joking, and what not
>After wards she starts massively teasing me when ever I was in class with her
>Her other friend (Also Chinese) kinda pokes my cheek
>I some how crush on both at the same time.
>Gym girl and I never spoke much again, but I remained friends with the other one
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.