[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice for a situation, from Canadafags Let's say

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1357965056735.jpg (899KB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1357965056735.jpg
899KB, 1504x1000px
Need advice for a situation, from Canadafags

Let's say for instance I am a pharmacist in Nova Scotia. A patient with a medical marijuana license comes to me. He tells me he is not satisfied with smoking, as the smoke is unpleasant and the high not as effective as edibles for him. He laments to me and asks me if I can make him cookies with his prescription. I agree, he brings me a portion of his prescription and I give him the cookies the next day. How much legal trouble am I in?

I have done some reading on the legalities of my own, I would like some other opinions, please.
>>
You're fucked...how could you be so stupid?
>>
>>723079342
I was hoping for an answer with, perhaps more depth.
>>
>>723079990
I don't fucking know to be honest, all i can say in any job role - be professional. Don't be doing silly shit that may jeapordise your position...do you smoke herb?
>>
>>723079990
You're really, really, deeply fucked.
As in prepare your anus for prison fucked.
>>
>>723080449
This
>>
>>723080382
No I do not. I am drug free.
>>
>>723079990
You're super duper, utterly butterly fucked son, get used to penetration in the ass with no lube
>>
>>723080670
>>723080514
>>723080449
>>723079342
I already know this is not the case, Please stop trolling.
>>
This thread is 4chan fucking with you, OP. Don't worry. What you did is benign at worst.
>>
>>723080612
Since I can't blame it on the odd mishap when on drugs...you my friend are plain foolish...if you made the exchange outside of work then it's a mutual thing i suppose...keep that kinda shit away from work premises...u a licensed pharmacist? Under or post grad??
>>
File: IMG_3904.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3904.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>723079155
We'll if he is genuine about needing meds then he probably won't cause you problems but he will tell people you can count on that. As long as it blows over you should be fine but I would highly suggest you just direct him to online information and get him to do it himself or solicit someone else to do the actual baking. If you are not licenced then it could cause you some problems
>>
Shoulda told him to go check out YT... job done, little involvement
>>
>>723080889
>>723080948

Fully licensed post. It just seemed so harmless at the time. It was his dry weed. It was legal weed. All I did was put it into cookies for him. I thought little of it.

As of now I have lost my job and my license is under review. What none of my research can tell me is if this will permanently strip me of my license.
>>
>>723079155
I just have one question OP
Why did he need YOU, a "pharmacist", to bake the cookies for him? Could he not bake them himself?
>>
>>723081415
He knows me, knows I bake. Just familiarity I suppose. I am not saying It was a smart move. I am not here to justify my actions in anyway.
>>
>>723081249
>my license is under review.
>What none of my research can tell me is if this will permanently strip me of my license.
I mean... Isn't that literally what "under review" means? It means there's a chance.
>>
>>723081577
Clearly not a smart move having lost your job and license under review...however I would think that being part of the medical field this will not be taken lightly. Grab yourself a lawyer and see what can be done...next time...if there's a next time there is, stick to the fucking book and deal with that shit outside of work, or better yet not at all! Can't please eveyone in life, look after number 1
>>
>>723081784
Well part of that is "Is what I did illegal?". I have not come across a single clear answer to this.
>>
>>723081784
Not really, under review is a polite way of saying your basically fucked and wait in suspense until you see it in black and white that you quite literally are.
>>
You need to ask this question on quora, not 4chan.
>>
>>723082114
Also u said he knows u bake...so u do dabble with weed right? Surely he didnt come to u knowing u bake fuckin fairy cakes with sprinkles on top??? I dont know the laws of Canada so i cant help u there...trying to be logical about the situation
>>
>>723082278
I bake. Actual backing. Scones, bread, cakes, cookies. Not weed. First time I've ever done something like that.
>>
>>723082401
Ok...now go search for something on the lines of providing non-prescribed medicine as a pharmacist perhaps? See what you get...at the end of the day, did u follow procedure? No? In court your actions will not stand even with a heart of gold, you went against protocol end of story, sorry to break to ya mate, i may or could be wrong....
>>
Well from what you have described

> I am in no way knowledgeable on anything to do with this

Your patient asked you to basically use his legal medication and put it into edible food?

How was this even found out?

How has it ended up in you being fired?

Why not just say he was present and helped you bake them?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.