[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>29yo in 4 months >still can't get over having to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: fuck my life.gif (240KB, 281x360px) Image search: [Google]
fuck my life.gif
240KB, 281x360px
>29yo in 4 months
>still can't get over having to have a job
>still want to kill myself every morning during that 7:30 shower
>barely manage to keep that anon-like sense of superiority and pretense after sucking at pretty much every job I've had so far
just kill me
>>
>>723073078
>>723073078
What kinda job?

Just remember, had you been born in a lower station in life, you'd view your current circumstances as a life of kingly luxury. Could have been some street rat in some Indian shithole, could have been a Saudi pleasure slave, could have some nameless Ethiopian starving child.

This isn't to say that you should be content with your current situation. Oh no, not at all, that's living death. Always strive for better. However, I think that if you re-asses your context or change it, you'll find that your current circumstances are more favorable that you think.

But, please, elaborate further on said circumstances.
>>
>>723073529
>>723073529
I have schizoid personality disorder, and it has led me to a path of passive living that made me end up in a job that I don't care for (cashier on minimum wage in a financial institution), with a masters degree that I don't care for and no private life to speak of, other than 2 friends that I can have a drink or a blunt with.
And I can't make myself care for any of it as it feels like it leads nowhere.
>>
>>723074278
>it feels like it leads nowhere

This is true of most paths. Take some time, force yourself to sit down and at least look at your options on paper. If you're truly that unhappy, you need to be figuring out what else you can do.
>>
>>723074278
hmm you sound like me. I actually quit my job months ago and have just been living off my savings smoking cones and drinking beer. everyone is worried about me because I never leave the house and they think I am depressed.

They look at me so weird when I say this is the happiest I have been since I was a child.

worst part is funds are running low now. either need to find a job or kill myself... it's a tough choice
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.