[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends invite me to parties many times but I decline every

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 279.jpg (99KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
279.jpg
99KB, 676x673px
My friends invite me to parties many times but I decline every time because my previous experiences were terrible but I keep complaining to myself how lonely I am. Should I accept the invites?
>>
>>723070176
>my friends invite to parties many times but I decline every time

you know how I know you're lying?
>>
Just go and get drunk. Act like an idiot and have fun. If you don't like it, oh well you wasted a night that you would have wasted doing the same exact thing you're doing now.
>>
>>723070389
tell me
>>
i dont really go to parties but last time i went i met a girl and shes changed my life so much so sometimes its worth, never know who or what you are going to miss if you dont take em
>>
>>723070493
YOU AINT GOT NO FRIENDS SON
>>
>>723070493
im not him but i supose that if they invite you like 3 times and u decline, they dont invite you a fourth time again
>>
>>723070622
parties with old high school and college acquainntances, I know everyone who goes to these
>>723070689
I think it's just for education or probably because they know I'm close enough to listen to them talking about the party in the room
>>
>>723070937
>I know every who goes to these
So? They don't ever bring friends? If not, there's got to be at least one girl you'd put your dick inside. So why not go for that if nothing else?
>>
>>723070673
Nigger
>>
>>723070176
Accept the invitation. Drink yourself blind drunk. If you have fun, repeat next time. If you don't, never do it again.

Nothing to lose, Anon. Go all out
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.