[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here tried Hypericum for anxiety and/or depression?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: hypericum.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
hypericum.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Has anyone here tried Hypericum for anxiety and/or depression?

It's a flower that you ingest via liquid form. I've read a few studies on it just now and it seems to be highly effective, apparently 50% of all antidepressants in Germany are Hypericum.
>>
>>723070074

It's worth trying.
>>
yes it dosent work little to no effect
>>
>>723070246
Have you tried it?
>>
>>723070269
You speak from experience? that sucks if that's the case man
>>
>>723070447
yeah it also takes like 4 weeks + longer to actually have any effects appear. even though you dont notice anything
>>
>>723070865
Yeah I did read that it takes several weeks. Hopefully it's a case by case basis.

Did you end up finding anything to help you anon?
>>
>>723070984
nah but i heard good stuff about xanax
>>
>>723071926
I know a guy that was heavily addicted to those for recreational purposes and he developed schizophrenia.
>>
>>723071926
Yeah I hear you, trying to avoid those kinda drugs if i can help it though.
>>
>>723072114
Probably didn't develop it, the xanax just brought out an underlying issue
>>
>>723072305
this
>>
I am a huge proponent of st john's wort. I started having panic attacks in December 2014. About a week and a half after the first one, I went to get checked out at the ER (I wasn't in a crisis; the ER was the only way to see a psychiatrist). I was given ativan, which works wonders in stopping a panic attack. My panic attacks waned, so I stopped taking the ativan after about two weeks. But my anxiety remained for months, boiling just beneath the surface. I started taking st john's wort since I prefer to not take prescription drugs. I don't remember how long it took to start working, or if I even noticed it. My anxiety (and depression) decreased over several months, and now I have been taking it religiously over the past couple years. I only really get anxious when I smoke weed now. If I stop taking the st johns wort for even a couple of days, I really start to notice it. It has in a very important way saved my life, and I am an adamant supporter of giving it a try.
>>
>>723072967
Thanks for sharing your experience anon, glad to see it helped you
>>
File: pGNC1-24636170dt.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pGNC1-24636170dt.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
I dont think st. johns wort works at all. You should try source naturals theanine serine. It has worked wonder for me with anxiety. It won't be as effective if you take it all the time, better to take 2-4 times a week when you really need it.
>>
>>723073176
also irwin naturals sunny mood is a good product that focuses more on depression and a feeling of apathy
>>
>>723073176
>>723073273

thankyou anon, I'm going to read up on them now
>>
>>723073425
let me know if i can answer any questions. I sell vitamins and supplements for a living
>>
I've heard good things about it and people got real angry when it became prescription only here but i have to say no antidepressants are a good idea.
If you feel shitty its for good reason. You are shit. Best to have some compassion for those you inflict yourself on and just kill yourself.
>>
1. Don't take xanax, it will fuck you up as those types of pills are for pussies scared of feeling normal feelings ending up like complete retards in a few years

2. St. John's works but there are side effects. I got happier, but a lot easily angry
>>
>>723073715
OP, dont listen to this horseshit.
>>
>>723073425
btw if you do decide to try st johns wort definitely go with the gaia brand like pictured they make the best individual herbs. pricey but if it will help you this is the one that would get the best results with
>>
Try Valerian.
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-870-VALERIAN.aspx?activeIngredientId=870&activeIngredientName=VALERIAN
>>
>>723073953
gave me fucking crazy dreams that affected me for a few hours in the morning
>>
Regardless of what anyone says from experience, these things work differently for everyone.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4
'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4 '
>>
>>723074033
How much did you take? I only take two as prescribed, never more than four in a day when needed. Always have wild dreams, so didn't notice any increase.
>>
File: BAC-00392-4.jpg (222KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BAC-00392-4.jpg
222KB, 1600x1600px
>>723070074
This stuff works fairly well
>>
>>723074439
just took like 2 capsules as the bottle said
>>
>>723074508
I used this shit before. It really helps. I would just put 3-5 drops in water and it worked quickly within 2-5 minutes
>>
>>723074508
it does. go online and read the individual phrases on the individual flower essence bottles by bach. they are hilarious but they are effective for many.
>>
>>723074508
>contains 27% alcohol

No wonder it's a stress reliever lmao
>>
>>723070074

A meta-analysis of 29 clinical trials suggests that St John's Wort is equally effective as SSRI antidepressants with fewer side-effects.

Herbal supplements are poorly regulated, so look for a quality product from a trusted supplier. If possible, buy a German product or a product produced in accordance with the UK THR regulations. Typical doses are around 900mg, but doses up to 2000mg appear to be safe.

If you take St John's Wort, you should be aware that it can interact with a number of other drugs. In particular, you should *never* use SSRI antidepressants or take MDMA while using St John's Wort, as there is a risk of potentially fatal serotonin syndrome.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD000448.pub3/full
>>
File: Snapchat-3443050937438120356.jpg (659KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3443050937438120356.jpg
659KB, 1440x2560px
fapping works well for me
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.