[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you spot an autist in the wild, /b/? I've noticed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: d40.png (23KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
d40.png
23KB, 600x608px
How do you spot an autist in the wild, /b/?
I've noticed several things that are usually indicative of autism.
>Trench coats
>Those sunlight-sensitive glasses that turn into shades
>Dressing super formal on a casual day / dressing casual for a formal event
>Referencing obscure memes
>Majoring in any kind of engineering, and publicly talks about how that makes them smart
>Atheist
>Anime shirts
>Has an expressed interest in military history, especially WWII
>>
I think that's just indicative of being a shitstain. Autism would be too good of an excuse for these people
>>
>>723069608
I use to have a pair of transition glasses because it was easier than having a pair of sunglasses and regular glasses. But I stopped after the first pair because they were too expensive and didn't really work good enough.
None of the other stuff.
>>
>>723070454
That just means your eyes are autistic
>>
are you or are you not an Asperger Boy 9000?
>>
>>723069608
>Atheist

I'm terribly sorry you were brought up in a near-theocratic religious community, and taught only to believe what you were told was true.

But if you really think that not believing in an imaginary being makes you an "autist" then I suppose its pretty understandable that you're divorced from reality on the rest, too.

(in b4 butthurt "spot the autist" comments.)
>>
>>723070720
Pretty sure he means people like you that are proud of the fact that they're Aethiest and have to tell everyone how they're better than everyone else for being Aethiest.
>>
>>723070720
Atheism is just as much a belief as any other religion. With what we know and can prove, you have to at least be an agnostic atheist or at a pure agnostic.
>>
>>723070720
> Thinks mentioning the comment disvalues the comment
Spotted the autist
>>
>>723070864
>>723071005
>>723071087
Americans are as predictable as Saudis, when it comes to their imaginary friends.
>>
>>723071200
Never said I believed in any religion.
Just that >>723070720 has Autisim.
>>
File: tumblr_litvwegaLF1qfdpzz.jpg (20KB, 426x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_litvwegaLF1qfdpzz.jpg
20KB, 426x304px
>>723071200
> Promotes critical thinking
> Bases comments on random assumptions
>>
>>723071760
I've found most Atheists, whenever met with the realization that the true belief system of any good scientist is agnosticism, since claiming something does not exist still requires proof, always revert to "YOU BELIEVE IN A SHEPARD GOD FROM THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO".
They assume that anyone who is against them is a Christian, and that Atheism gives them a superior intellectual edge over their opponent.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.