[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I want to buy a new pair of headphones and i got a few of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: phones.jpg (5KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
phones.jpg
5KB, 238x211px
Guys I want to buy a new pair of headphones and i got a few of them in mind. Im no audiophile or anything like that so i just want something a bit sturdy that can have a decent sound for under 100euro. What do you guys think of these ones?
- Sennheiser HD 219
- PIONEER SE-MS5T-K
- Sennheiser HD 4.30G
- Sony XBass MDR-XB450BV

I really dont have that much to spend on a new set so these are the best ones i can get and they are still expensive asf.
>>
uh, you're looking below the pice range i consider to be absolute minimum for decent sound. and i'm not some audiophile freak. you need to pay at least ~150 euro for resonable quality.

hd 219 are rather shitty, so are those sony ones. 4.30G are somewhat decent but nothing great, haven't heard these pioneer ones, however, their prive to looks ratio suggests that you are not paying here for their sound. it's only a guess, though

go to a store and compare hd 430 and those pioneers.

headphones got expensive lately, got mine akg k550 for ~100 euro and just a week later they were for ~150 and other decent headphones got expensive for no particular reason too
>>
Bluedio T3

You're welcome
>>
>>723068542
then you may listen to Andy Sixx's asshole expand around that moist, warm log of shit
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.