[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: ciara.jpg (150KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
ciara.jpg
150KB, 1280x800px
My brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he wants people to start calling him "Ciara".
I mean like WTF

pic related
What should i do /b/?
I don't want my brother to be a trans faggot.
>>
teach him to suck dick
>>
>>723068257
how old is he?
>>
let him do what he wants. people only learn from their own mistakes - not from others.

chances are he'll change because majority of kids are just going through phases.
>>
>>723068257
lol that's your life now you have a trans brother deal with it
>>
Fuck his ass, show him what it feels like to be a sissy girl.
>>
>>723068257
How do you even pronounce that?
>>723068572
Also I second this. Just kidnap, blindfold, and fuck him without saying a word. bonus points if you comfort him after.
>>
Ridicule him til he kills himself
>>
All right mate this is what you should do; when he wakes up every morning constantly criticize him on his life, call him a cum gargling shit hole, tell him he was a mistake, and that if he really wanted to be a girl he would have picked a prettier name.
>>
>>723068995
this. or beat the loving shit out of him until he doesn't look like a boy nor a girl.
>>
Beat the ever living shit out of him.
>>
>>723069367
I second this.
>>
>>723068257
deal with it. if it freaks you out then you're the faggot. freedom of choice first.

(PS: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
>>
>>723068257
it's a sign OP, time to transition you massive cock sucking fag. too late, it's in your genes, can't get it out now gayboy.
>>
>>723068257
Rape your brother. Show him what to expect as a dick taking faggot.
>>
>>723069529
Found the hillary supporting trans faggot.
>>
>>723068423
>people only learn from their own mistakes - not from others.

What a load of shit. Obviously you learn best from experience, but to say we don't learn from the experience of others is moronic.
>>
>>723070069
you can't guess what country i'm from :)
>>
>>723068257
Stop posting this same shit. Its old
>>
Help him create a Tumblr.
>>
>>723068306
>>723068572
>>723068896
>>723069986
Lmao, guess /b/ has spoken, get some ass, fuck him silly.
>>
>>723068257
Wait until he gets bullied a shit ton in school/work and then just be the one to hand him the shotgun. He'll take it from there.
>>
>>723068257
wait for him to grow out of it.
>>
>>723068257
Keep him as far away from this website as possible.
Unless you want a retard to help drain your balls or some shit.
>>
File: 23.jpg (192KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
192KB, 707x1000px
>>
Y not make money of off him? Rent him out as a trans fuckboy. Judging by /b/, you'll be rich in a couple of hours.
>>
damn
>>
>>723071561
wtf is with this wolf everywhere?
>>
When he gets bullied and is onbthe brink of killing himself maybe he'll change his mind
>>
1. buy him lingerie
2. give him resources on achieving tradwife aesthetics
3. dope him up on hormones
4. ride him like a two dollar whore
5. congrats, you've got your own personal cocksocket and you don't even have to leave the basement, you girl-kissing faggot.
>>
Slap him behind the neck and shave his hair or military school
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.