[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello its been awhile. I just fucked my girlfriend and her best

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: received_1301074956636364.jpg (57KB, 640x880px) Image search: [Google]
received_1301074956636364.jpg
57KB, 640x880px
Hello its been awhile. I just fucked my girlfriend and her best friend together. It was great but i have a problem, I came inside her friend and a argument broke out. Amongst the yelling, she has clearly stated my cum is for her only. I've been with her for 2 years, we have never had a threesome before. My girlfriend and her bestfriend organised it all I didnt even want do it from the start. What do /b/?
>>
>>723066272
If your girlfriend didn't want you getting off with another girl she shouldn't have set up a threesome, her fault don't feel bad man. Try to salvage it if you must though 3somes are great.
>>
>>723066272
You should have made her eat it out of her friends pussy or that shit wasn't a real threesome. She only appeased you so now your going to get cucked congrats dumbass.
>>
Tell gf it was an accident, and make the other girl take the plan b pill. Pretty simple
>>
Break up with your girl and go with her friend. She has the better pussy.
>>
Show yoir cock, else this is lies
>>
What in the holy fuck? You literally exchanged every single fluid between the three and just one getting the cumshot is the problem? Just ignore that shit, honestly this thing about women pissed me off. ''Oh you can throat fuck her, destroy her asshole, well do things to each other that are disgustingly awesome, BUT YOUR CUM IS ONLY FOR ME''. Logics
>>
Your gf is crazy pal.
>>
>>723066272
fuck her
>>
>>723066272
sit back and kek.
if she chimps out just point out how ridiculous it is that she is willing to share your dick but not your cum.
Then tell her you love her and you really had fun, then try for round two
>>
OP, there's only one reason your gf initiated a threesome then got mad at you. She's trying to make herself feel better about cheating on you.
>>
Lol. My gf (wife now) had the same rule when we would do FFM threesomes. I mostly followed the rule, but to be honest I would usually give a squirt in the other girls pussy before switching to my gf's.

There's nothing more amazing than to be fucking one girl while the other licks your butthole. Or one girl blowing you while the other girl is on her knees behind you spreading your buttcheeks and eating your ass.
>>
>>723067654
Please elaborate anon I've never had my butt licked, what's the best part. You must feel like a God having a girl massaging it just for your pleasure.
>>
>>723067654
i giggled
>>
>>723067883
Girl licks your butthole. It feels good. Feels even better when your penis is inside a pussy. That's about it.
>>
File: 1485888586086.png (105KB, 254x306px) Image search: [Google]
1485888586086.png
105KB, 254x306px
>>723066272
> I didnt even want do it from the start.

You wot faggot?

Letting your gf dictate where you blow your load.. This sounds like a pathetic three way.
>>
>>723066272
I thought from the thumbnail it was a girl with a slug on her pussy (bow thing above underwear were the eye stalks, etc.) and I thought someone finally posted my fetish.

So now I go back to waiting.
>>
Just stay out of her hair for a while (a few days, perhaps?).
Wait for her to talk to you. If it takes a few days and she's still mad at you, you might have to leave her, because it's unresolvable.
>>
I wonder how you find someone who's willing to let her friend fuck you as well.

Those I've been in a relationship with wouldn't in my fucking dreams do that
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.