[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever cummed in a girl's food ? (Friend, Family)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

File: CREPE.png (1003KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
CREPE.png
1003KB, 800x601px
Have you ever cummed in a girl's food ? (Friend, Family) If so, do you have pictures/videos of it, or forums? I've already seen the well-known video of a guy putting semen into coworker donuts etc...
>>
I have a little set if you ask me
>>
>>723065735
How fucking lonely are you, kid?
>>
I do that to my wife sometimes. Won't do that to my daughter though
>>
Tempted to do this to stop housemate from stealing my food
>>
If you do, share the video!
>>
>>723065735
I cum in my step-daughters food quite regularly. No pics or vids though. Nothing to it really, just need to pick the right kind of food or drink and not get caught!
>>
>>723066193
/thread
>>
>>723066666
>>
>>723066567
What is the right kind of food or drink though?
>>
I usually cum in salads and yoghourt, where there's already a sauce or something that you can easily mix
>>
>>723066853
Something already creamy or a thick liquid to start. It, or anything it's paired with, should have a strong enough flavor to disguise the taste of your cum.
>>
ive still yet to taste cum i am like 14
>>
you make me fucking sick
>>
it's a turn-on to see her eating semen without knowing it
>>
File: 1487305916923.png (586KB, 1195x979px) Image search: [Google]
1487305916923.png
586KB, 1195x979px
Saved up for a few days then seeing as I had a female friend coming over for some drinks I thought it'd be hot so I masterbated into a shotglass and not long after finishing she arrived so I offered her a drink and that's the story of how I got a lesbian to drink my cum
>>
File: Ree.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ree.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>723067170
go back to your YL/YL threads fucking normie cancer
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>723067432
Best story ever
>>
>>723067087
>>723067109
I've cum in sour cream, yogurt, pasta cream sauces, smoothies, milkshakes, salad dressings, dipping sauces, mayonnaise, probably several other things as well that I can't think of. My step-daughter has gobbled them all up without saying a word!
>>
We need pictures and videos of those girls eating it !
>>
>>723065735
shampoo and hand lotions no pics or vids u fortunately
>>
I've had over 30 girls swallow my cum. Which they turned into shit and pooped and farted out eventually. Probably used my protein in their muscles... Does this count
>>
>>723068017
no thats pretty gay tbh
>>
>>723068060
What's gay about that lol
>>
the scat part wasn't necessary lol
>>
>>723065735
I came in my buddy's shampoo bottle once because he pissed me off.
>>
>>723066853
>>723067657
I cum in her shampoo, lotions and such all the time too! She even had this toothpaste once with a removable top, I came in it almost every day!
>>
>>723065735
>Have you ever cummed in a girl's food ?
No, not females. So... no.
>>
>>723068362
What do you think girls push out of their ass
>>
File: Channy.png (2MB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Channy.png
2MB, 1600x2560px
Spunked in her coffee.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4 ''
>>
>>723069345
wouldn't that be super obvious?
Or does she have a ton of milk in?
>>
>>723069345
Nice, vids, pics ?
>>
>>723069267
Big steamy shits and then wipe their ass forever like a marker on their tp... Bigger the ass hole the more huge the shits they take
>>
>>723069793
I've got one of those krupps latte machines, she actually commented on how creamy it was.
>>723069875
Unfortunately not.
>>
>>723066402
You would eat food with your stale cum in it....
>>
>>723070143
Sounds good to me.

But in reality I would only use it as bait for them
>>
>>723070133
Creamy haha
>>
Girls poop out cum every day
>>
>>723070283
I know. My cock was the hardest it's ever been.
>>
>>723070133
hot
>>
File: f.png (464KB, 720x877px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
464KB, 720x877px
some cream with this coffee?
>>
Could I dry cum and pepper food with it? Does cum get more detectable when dried?
>>
>>723071024
It'll smell to high heaven.
>>
this thread is hot
>>
Fuck, this thread makes me so hungry.
>>
Anyone got more of these? Those hungry bitches...
>>
I'm actually opening up a restaraunt where the chef's cum is in every dish. It's called 'International House of Spunk'
Open 24 hours of course
>>
yeah came buckets into a lasagne that i made for this chick. watched her eat it she said it was delicious! do u guys like her?
>>
>>723071898
I imagine her licking cum your dick must have been hard as fuck
>>
>>723072053
bro i was so fucking hard. she's swallowed so much of my sperm without knowing it. how would u like to fuck her?
>>
>>723072359
>>
Back when I was about 17, I worked with a girl a year older. She was very prim and proper, but hot. We'd actually gone to the prom together the year before, but it wound up being a "friend zone" thing. She was stuck up, and didn't give a shit.

Anyway, just by chance, she started working in the same place I did, and many times there was just me and her and another old woman who sat at the desk all night. Being 17, I would have fucked my car lighter if my dick would have fit, so I spent many break-times in the back room jacking off.

The girl many times would leave an open can of coke in the back, and for the longest time I thought about cumming in her drink, but just couldn't do it.

Of course, finally I did. Again, being 17, I could shoot an amazing amount of cum, and remember distinctly holding the tip of my cock over the little hold in the can and shooting like three big spurts in the can (then having to clean up the floor with the other five or six because I really didn't know what cum tasted like, or how much the coke would mask the taste.) I was nervous as fuck after doing it.

She took a drink, of course, and I was fucking diamonds. I know she drank more after. Later, I noticed it was gone and casually asked her "what happened to your coke." She said "it tasted funny, so I tossed it." But I can still see her looking at men when she said it, and I think we both knew something. I always wondered if she had ever swallowed cum by then and knew the taste.

Anyway...Ive fucking jacked off to that for 20 years...!
>>
>>723072359
Omg her face is saying "Feed me cum please "
>>
>>723073690
lets all stand round her, pinch her nose closed and shoot cum into her open mouth! want more of her guys? she's eaten so much food with sperm in it.
>>
Back in 2014, I was dating a woman that had a very large family who all lived within close proximity to each other and would routinely have get togethers at their homes; I always saw it as a bonus because she has 5 beautiful sisters and I have a panty fetish but that's another story. Nonetheless, they were having one of their usual gathering and they'd always make a comment because I never brought anything besides alcohol so I agreed to make brownies for their next event. So the day before the event, I started the process of making brownies from a box and just before putting the pan into the oven, I had the bright idea of cumming in the brownies. I think I was driven more by the fact that I hated my girlfriend and would much rather be dating one of her sisters... so I fetched one of my stolen pair of her sisters panties and rubbed one out. I think it was a combination of factors that led me to unload a massive Peter North size load into the pan.

For that entire event I hung out near the food to watch who was eating a brownie and by the end of the evening, the entire pan was gone.
>>
File: 1487615510250.jpg (9KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1487615510250.jpg
9KB, 227x222px
>>723075450
MY SIDES!!!!!
>>
>>723075450
Age of the sister?
>>
>>723075450
Nice bro :)
>>
>>723076569
At the time, the youngest of the sisters was 20 and the oldest (my ex) was 32. My favorite is the middle, Cheryl (26).
>>
>>723072674
Haha nice. My dick would be so hard when she said that
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.