[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I was in my communal laundry room and just saw these laying

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: WIN_20170220_11_38_10_Pro.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170220_11_38_10_Pro.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
So, I was in my communal laundry room and just saw these laying around, I Googled it and could not really find much info. Apparently they are prescription and come from Egypt? Did I accidentally find some good drugs? There are a few foreigners in my building and I'm guessing one of them just left their drugs in the laundry room for some reason.
>>
>>723063875
Shitty webcam pic but you can see the Islamic writing right under the part where it says "Alex Pharm"

I think it's phenobarbital, any recreational value?
>>
>>723063875
you found some Phenobarbital m8
>>
>>723064141
Well my girlfriend gives me klonopin all the time, you think the pheno will be any better than that? Cause I'm pretty meh about benzos. I'm more of an opiate guy.
>>
>>723064364
drink a beer or two with one, it'll get the job done
>>
>>723064428
Just one? They are 60mg if that helps. I do the same thing with klonopin because I find the results underwhelming, I take 1-2mg and then have just one beer and it feels way better. Benzos to me are worthless, I find that using them when you really need them is far better than doing them recreationally. Just FYI, if you;ve ever got a terrible alcohol hangover, take 1-2mg of klonopin and you'll be on easy street. I hoard the pills my girlfriend gives me for alcohol hangovers. Anyway, never really dabbled with phenobarbital at all,heard of it before but until today can't say I ever thought about the stuff.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.