[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First one of you /b/ros that can give me the best ideal of what

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: meaningoflife.jpg (110KB, 1464x535px) Image search: [Google]
meaningoflife.jpg
110KB, 1464x535px
First one of you /b/ros that can give me the best ideal of what the "MEANING OF LIFE" is I'll give you $4 sent to your paypal.
Reply with what the meaning of life is and include your email whichever one of you comes up with the best one I'll send $4 to.
>>
[email protected]

Honestly the meaning of life is just not worrying about the meaning. Just living and doing your thing
>>
>>723053497

Do I get extra for the obvious answer?
>>
>>723053497
life

līf/

noun

1. The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
>>
>>723053497
fucking and destroying
>>
>>723053497
The Meme called life.

All planets must be meme'd... also the desert.
>>
>>723058133
Don't give the 4$ to me but spend them on literally anything that fucks with sand it's spreading.
We're on team fruity.
>>
File: 1472172759913.jpg (30KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1472172759913.jpg
30KB, 560x560px
>>723055276
This is the answer to the ultimate question of life the universe and everything not "the meaning of life" you fucking retard.

The meaning of life is to impose will on the universe, shape it with purpose as life is the only thing in the universe that can have purpose. Most living things we know of have simple goals; eat, survive, reproduce, etc. Humans are conscious of our own will and that means our purposes can be far more abstract and complex.

Essentially life is what you make of it. I believe humans (and other unknown intelligent entities) are the universe's way to understand itself, because while a fox may be aware of it's environment, I don't believe it's aware of it's awareness, making consciousness a uniquely human trait and therefore our cosmic niche.

This wisdom comes to you free of charge, please have a nice day.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.