[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear IT/downloaders of /b/ As a really broke student I am i

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: office.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
office.png
2KB, 225x225px
Dear IT/downloaders of /b/

As a really broke student I am i need to get a lisence key for office 365 or else im screwed. But i have no money nor the time to have a job since im fully comitted to this education. I'll grant the person who can give me a working keycode for this my steam account, since I dont play games either cause i dont feel like it anymore, the account hasbeen offline for the past 6 months. Ill gift it to the rightful winner as a return, i believe it has around 40/50 games on it, such as various call of duty's and bioshock which ive used to play alot.

HELP ME :(
>>
open office
>>
>>723053138
Office is free to college students with a valid school email.
>>
>>723053298
Open office is in my opinion a really really bad program, it doesnt work quite the same and all the files always end up either corrupted or xml bs
>>
>>723053344
Not on my school unfortunatly.
>>
File: Elephant Man.jpg (25KB, 293x296px) Image search: [Google]
Elephant Man.jpg
25KB, 293x296px
OK anon, first download a proxy:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/hoxx
then download this:
http://www.bittorrent.com/bittorrent-free
Then this (click Get This Torrent)
https://ukpirate.org/torrent/12499831/MICROSOFT_Office_PRO_Plus_2016_v16.0.4266.1003_RTM___Activator

ta daa
>>
>>723053449
If you want more info msg me @[email protected]
>>
>>723053370
You are retarded. Nevertheless OO has been replaced with Libre Office, so get that.
>>
>>723053138
go to the pirate bay, type "office 2016", and just download.

what kind of faggot buys software in 2017?
>>
>>723053842
Do not do this. Unless you do not care about giving out your computer to the botnet of the team releasing the crack. The only reason they do this is to get bots and keyloggers etc.
>>
File: SAY WHAA.png (52KB, 181x204px) Image search: [Google]
SAY WHAA.png
52KB, 181x204px
>>723054085
>>
>>723053449
Be careful. This is most likely bundled with malware which can lead to various accounts theft and your computer being used to distribute malware and other attacks. If they give it out for free it's because they are fucking your computer's ass in return
>>
>>723053842
>>723054085

Only retards get viruses from pirating. Any person properly checking their sources and cross-referencing the MDE hashes can get a fully clean pirated copy of a game/software/etc.

Some pirates actually believe it helps, they aren't all scammers, ffs I got my job from learning with pirated versions of adobe master collection, and I've never had a problem either with my credit card, my account being stolen, or that sort of shit.

It's just easy to do. And worth it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4 .'.
>>
File: me in 50yrs.jpg (59KB, 638x576px) Image search: [Google]
me in 50yrs.jpg
59KB, 638x576px
>>723054430
Are you ok dude? There are literally thousands of people downloading this file every day, right now it has 5000 people hosting the file and 300 people downloading it.

If you really aren't experienced with computer software, don't spread bullshit to other anons that just want free stuff like the rest of us.

I've been downloading torrents for years and only once did I get malware back in like 2011 and that was my fault for downloading an unpopular one.

Trust me, if you know what you are doing the internet is a much cheaper place.
>>
>>723054683
/thread
>>
>>723053138
>>723054683

Just make sure to actually follow the instructions usually given in the readme, and to check the comments first, either for additional info on how to properly install, or for comments saying it'ss a fake etc.
And TAKE YOUR FUCKING TIME, rushing through piracy is the type of thing that gets you the malware.

Yes, you can pirate safely, yes, you can get a virus if you don't pay attention, and yes, some torrents are monitored. Just be careful, read the comments, and be overall cautious. But the anon above is right, the internet, and the world, is a much cheaper place with piracy.
>>
>>723053138
You can use Microsoft Word online.

https://office.live.com/start/Word.aspx
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.