[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Irony of femanon threads astounds me. The Tits or GTFO rule

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: look at me.jpg (81KB, 854x890px) Image search: [Google]
look at me.jpg
81KB, 854x890px
The Irony of femanon threads astounds me.

The Tits or GTFO rule is in place to prevent camwhores from getting attention without first paying the price of degrading themselves. The rule is intended to DETER declarations of "I'm a female". But 30 autists bumping every Femanon thread by declaring that she's is breaking the Tits or GTFO rule is, in effect, 29 autists breaking the rules themselves, which in lies the irony I was referring to. She/He is still getting the attention they were initially after.

Femanon threads should have only one reply. The reason they don't is because you faggots keep breaking rule 33.
>Lurk Moar, it's never enough
>>
>>723051923
They shouldn't get any posts after tits either.
That's the point of tits or gtfo.
They just gave up the only thing they had of value.
They now have nothing to offer and as such are now worthless.
>>
>>723052192
No. The exposure of their tits is to bring them to our level. So you typically should hear them out after, and only after, they give up nudes
>>
also, wwyd threads are camwhore threads.
>>
File: tmp_4814-GTFO-1965391152.jpg (103KB, 1219x250px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4814-GTFO-1965391152.jpg
103KB, 1219x250px
>>723052679
No. If they had anything worth hearing then tee hee I'm a girl wouldn't have been necessary to get attention.

You don't feed attention whores.
>>
>>723052833
I agree with that. But that's when you don't need to require tits. When they do the tee her I'm a girl they gotta give up the tits and yeah what she's about to say is probably worthless but they're still allowed to post what they came for
>>
>>723051923
>>723052192
>>723052679

Two things:

The exposure of tits is to remove the status that "I'm a gril" affords their post. 99.9999% of the time your gender has no bearing on the contents of your post. Proclaiming that "femanon here", is nothing more than signaling that you think your opinion is more valuable than anyone else's.

Secondly
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
So tits proves that, in fact, they are a gril and not lying on the Internet.
>>
>>723052833
>>723054202
oh and #3, I should have read the rest of the thread before repeating the obvious
>>
There are no "femanons", only cumdumpsters.
DIAF
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4 ,,,,
>>
Yea but we're some thirsty motherfuckers on here.
>>
>>723052833
Depends on the quality of their tits. A good pair of tits has their own value.
>>
>>723054202
Get a load of the newfag.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.