[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any frenchfags here? Whats going on in Paris? Need to work there

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: paris-original.jpg (42KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
paris-original.jpg
42KB, 620x349px
Any frenchfags here? Whats going on in Paris? Need to work there tomorrow and heard nothing in the regular news.
>>
Stay out of the suburbs and you should be ok. Chances are you'll be in the city where the normal people are
>>
>>723050656
Live stream?
>>
>>723050656

I would also want to know what's going on. I would guess something to do with non Native-Europeans because Finnish media doesn't report anything...
>>
A fucking cop put a stick in the ass of a black man, that's why there are riot to protest against cops
>>
File: 1425359840394.jpg (69KB, 350x218px) Image search: [Google]
1425359840394.jpg
69KB, 350x218px
>>723051718
>>
you know what people in the ghettos like to do here ? they group by 50, call the police, emergencies, firefighters, hide, then stone them or burn the vehicle

But you'll be fine, as long as you don't work in the suburbs
>>
>>723051718
For anyone who thinks this is a fake
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/murray-france-affair-theo-1.3982365
>>
>>723050656
Nothing is going on in Paris. 50 niggers try to riot and faggots call it a revolution.
>>
>>72305188This is not a joke
>>
>>723052695
50 niggers rioting is still more than nothing
>>
>>723052683
im from france and i can confirm that, our country is so fucked
>>
File: sheit.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sheit.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>723052683
>>
>>723051563
http://www.politicaloutsource.com
Is alright for news, little right biased but they quote sources which is more than most news outlets.
>>
File: evil.jpg (86KB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
86KB, 1688x2000px
>>723052996

50 too much. Niggers aren't Europeans. No one brought them to France. They came by themselves. If they can't live life by the rules and laws set by white people in their own countries they shouldn't never go to France. NO ONE brought or wanted niggers, muslims or chinks in Europe. They came by themselves and if they want to stay they have to live by the rules set by whites.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.