[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feels thread, who else feels like they're in an endless

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1480842972590s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1480842972590s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
feels thread, who else feels like they're in an endless cycle of shit?

I'm nothing special, even if i had a white collar job id be miserable from working my ass off almost every day of the year and college would put me into so much debt. i'd just spend my life being an average piece of shit who still had to endure all the problems of life. I cant find anything to be passionate about.

whenever i find a girl I'm into i never tell them how i feel. We eventually stop talking, i move on find someone else and eventually get to know them knowing I'm a autistic faggots who's too afraid of rejection to make a move.

my family thinks I'm a failure and deals with my autistic ass daily, makes me feel like a piece of shit for being so retarded. Its my final year of high school and i know while i could work hard and get out of my situation, I'm simply too lazy and doubtful of myself to try jack shit.

i just spend most of my free time jerking off or playing vidya.

Has anyone else here felt that specific way?

*pic unrelated*
>>
>final year of high school
anon, ur life hasn't even begun
>>
>>723047313
join the mureens fagget
youll do all the same shit, but you wont be a faggot
>>
>>723047412
I have no social skills and my scores are too low to get into anything decent, any tips on how to proceed since "my life hasn't even begun"
>>
>>723047493
cant because of a minor heart condition
>>
Where u live
>>
>>723047653
Aus
>>
>>723047694
So no guns
>>
>>723047746
why the fuck would i need a gun, if you're going to tell me to kill myself there are a lot of other methods
>>
>>723047813
And which methods would u be referring to
>>
>>723047313
I've been a neet, and hated life.
I went to school, and hated life.
I got a job, and hated life.
I've been in love, and hated life.

Life is shit. People make it shit. Society makes it shit. The retarded expectations put on you make it shit. People buying into what they're sold makes it shit.

You either give into whatever bullshit is considered 'normal' and be 'happy' or you die. That's life. There's no way out but death.
>>
>>723047853
I'm not familiar with methods for suicide, but I'm sure buying a rope and tying a noose would be much easier than buying a gun in Australia
>>
>>723047966
But that's scary. Guns make it easier for everyone and no ones gonna stumble upon a corpse hanging from a ceiling. Think of others
>>
>>723047653
better kill yourself then
>>
>>723048089
>>723048107
>>723048107

any suggestions on how?
>>
>>723048189
If u have absolutely no chance at a gun then I would recommend diving into a train but plz don't kill urself
>>
>>723048189
hang yourself
if you dont have access to funz thats the easiest way.
if you try pills or cutting or something your just doing it for attention.
same with jumping off a building
>>
>>723048107
>>723048089
Also any medifags here. i know heart conditions can be passed down through genetics and one of my grandparents died from a heart condition. One of my other grandparents also eventually from ALS.

You might see whee this is going, because i'm certain I'm starting to show symptoms:
My muscles seem stiff, my hands feel clumsier, my legs and hands also shake from time to time and i cant control it. I've also noticed its a little harder to walk and speak as i slur and occasionally trip.
>>
>>723048250
>>723048252
>>723048506
pro's and con's of each, id like to consider everything
>>
>>723048250
"dive into a train" "plz don't kill yourself"

I may be OP but you're truly a faggot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.