[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Greentext >Be me, about 4-5 >Want to join karate lessons

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: Sad Penguin.jpg (19KB, 600x705px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Penguin.jpg
19KB, 600x705px
ITT: Greentext
>Be me, about 4-5
>Want to join karate lessons cuz my sister was in it
>too much of a little shit to actually listen to the instructor
>Mom puts me in BALLET classes instead, while my sister still takes karate
>one of the most embarrassing moments of my life
>years pass, i ask my mom about the whole thing
>"Oh, we just wanted you to feel included, Anon."
>Just kind of accept it and step out of the room when my dad comes in
>"What were you two talking about?"
>"Anon was asking about that ballet stuff. I still wish we could've just aborted him. He's such a failure."
>mfw i think they were talking a little louder so they could hear it as i was leaving
>>
File: 1487313999213.jpg (138KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487313999213.jpg
138KB, 1080x720px
So maybe It's time to stop being a faggot for once in your life.
Kill them. They've done nothing for you.
Rape your sister, since she thinks she's so smug. Then off her too.
It's really not that fucking hard.
>>
>>723046312
This
>>
>>723046146
Keep your chin up bro. someday you will have your day. without some rough times, all the sweet times would just be dull times.
>>
>>723046364
yea
just cuz your parents suck doesn't mean you do
>>
File: 1487324521767.jpg (200KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487324521767.jpg
200KB, 900x1200px
>>723046364
Like he hasn't heard that bullshit a hundred times before, and look where that got him.
Don't listen to these libtards, OP.
The only way you'll ever be happy is if you lay natural selection upon those who have wronged you.
>>
Get away from those fuckers OP. They're shit.
>>
>>723046312
>>723046465
>inb4 edgelord sandy hook

killing doesnt take away the sorrow nor make it any better. in the end you have blood on your hands and all that for what? its not worth it
>>
File: 1487314132456.jpg (175KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487314132456.jpg
175KB, 1080x720px
>>723046820
So you do what instead? Slave yourself through a painfull life where everyone around you uses you up and sucks you dry because you're the one nice person around? Until you lay there all dried up and depressed, dying alone realizing it was all for nothing?
I'd rather blow these fuckers right in the face, go out like a champ. All the pain is gone when you're dead.
>>
File: IMG_5180.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5180.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>723046146

Just go do karate, what kind of underage banned faggot are you?

I'm 31 and only started doing karate a year and a half ago

You sound like your mum is right
>>
>be me >be 13 >go on a family vacation in south Africa >this was in 2004 so it was pretty peaceful at the time >on our third day we go out on safari >see all sorts of cool shit, lions zebras >nearing the end of the tour now >convoy suddenly stops >stick my head out the window and look around >there's 3 fucking trucks full of bandits >they bang on the windows and grab as many hostages as possible >of course they grab me >mom basically says fuck it and lets me go without a fight >then were driving towards their camp tied up >I see an opening and jump, running into the bushes >forgetting now I could have lions chasing me as well >keep sprinting and sprinting until I find a village >they don't understand me but I'm badly hurt from the fall and scrapes >they then take me to a hut >meet this old guy I could only presume to be the witch doctor >he told me >oo ee oo aa aa ting tang walla walla bing bang.
>>
File: IMG_1381.jpg (14KB, 180x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1381.jpg
14KB, 180x233px
>>723047422

You know 90% of the safari stuff in Africa is in national parks

There's no villages in there

Also try pressing "enter" once in a while you copy pasta faggot
>>
>>723047029
If death is as good as you say you are, why have you not opted for it already? I spent 10 years of my younger life in a repetitive pattern with little freedom, leading to me contemplating suicide. I stopped because I thought there must be more and because I wanted to change. If I hadn't stopped then, all that I have now would never be mine and I would never know the joy of life.
There is more to life than just ending lives.
>>
>>723047422
couldnt even copy pasta.
fucking kill yourself

^ see how they are on different lines?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4 ...
>>
Play the long game op. The ultimate satisfaction in life is beating someone at their own game and achieving something they denied you could ever achieve. Prove them wrong and become successful, not to prove anything to them, but for yourself.
>>
File: 1482269884844.gif (1MB, 200x131px) Image search: [Google]
1482269884844.gif
1MB, 200x131px
>>723046146
Bullshit
>>
>>723046146
You should have been spanked for poor attitude but not put in ballet.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.