[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.twitch tv/iclickclackbang this nigga attempting

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

https://www.twitch tv/iclickclackbang
this nigga attempting to rap, givem hell
>>
you guys ever notice that the gross ass nerds always have the same kind of glasses
>>
>>723045499
you guys ever notice the dumb ass autists always make the same kind of posts
>>
literally told him tot take his chat off 1 week follower mode and i got mod RIP
>>
>>723045410
>that """beard"
Pitiful genes.
>>
>>723045610
you talkin to me
>>
File: 1481825630579.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481825630579.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>723045410
>promoting your shitty stream on 4chan
>>
>>723045682
maybe i am what the fuck are you gonna do about it
>>
Gotta wait a fucking minute to type in his chat i'm too lazy to wait a fucking minute. Also b aint your army you fucking dweeb
>>
OP is autist and faggot
>>
>>723045780
you talkin to me
>>
>>723045834
You talking to Miku?
>>
>>723045992
You talkin to moot?
>>
>>723046015
You talkin to Snacks?
>>
come fuck this nigga up, you weebs. I'd love to see some off you pussies buck up
>>
hes such a cuck of a rapper
>>
>>723047567
hes such a cracker of a crapper
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.