[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Behind all the meanness is a delicate little flower that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Behind all the meanness is a delicate little flower that just wants to be loved.
>>
>>723044719
Fukin Bloom County is mah shit proves Milo is fake news
>>
Hope this Nazi fuck gets curb stomped
>>
>>723045062
>Nazi
There's that word again
>>
samefagging.

take it to /pol/ autist
>>
>>723045132
Sorry snowflake, did that trigger you?
>>
>>723045187
Naw, it just proves your ignorance kek.
>>
>>723045266
So basically you're salty and choose to argue terms and tone rather than why Milo isn't a piece of shit?

That's what Tumblr does buddy. Criticise tone to avoid talking about actual issues.

Stay trigged.
>>
>>723045266
you don't know what a hyperbole is do you?
>>
>>723045336
sums up all the emotional people on social media
>>
>>723045162
this is an excellent meme. Don't be so bitter you neckbeard
>>
>>723045336
So what's the issue, specifically? Calling somebody out for false assumptions isn't really being 'triggered' - if that was the case, debates wouldn't go very far often.

>>723045360
Considering he's regularly called a nazi and whatever the fuck else under the sun, you'd think common sense would tell you it's quite hard to distinguish the difference.
>>
>>723045593
To clarify I wasn't trying to make an argument, I was just expressing my opinion on alt right fags. The 'triggered' comment was just to get people saltier, same as using Nazi.

Modern /pol/fags are easier to wind up than SJW's. You just need buzzwords.
>>
>>723045725
ironically they love cliche buzzwords like cuck. They trigger easily, but they'll be back and in greater numbers.
>>
>>723045813
Truth
>>
>>723045593
>common sense would tell you it's quite hard to distinguish the difference.

Maybe for you, retard. Can you not interpret tone, aspergers?
And the provenance of a source will usually inform your inference.
>>
>>723044719
He is a good singer too
>>
>>723046198
slim shady
>>
>>723045725
Fair enough. I wouldn't consider myself alt-right or even an avid supporter of Milo, nor do I visit /pol/. I respect some of his views, others not so much, that's all. Was curious what your main issue with him was, really.

>>723045988
>retard
>aspergers
Seems like some projecting going on here. To your point though, sometimes tone is easy to interpret on the internet, but when /b/ is infested with libtards it's quite difficult to tell if the insanity is real or not.
>>
>>723046357

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>723046718
Haha, alright you got me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.