[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, How are things? Is work okay? Is the love life good?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 22

File: IMG_6297.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6297.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey anon,

How are things? Is work okay? Is the love life good? Any cool new games you played recently? How's that new band you listened to? Just checking in and hoping the best. You're doing good things, and I'm proud of you.

>ITT let's just chat, tell us about your day
>>
>>723041210
im so lonely this post made me cry

its 2 am, please help
>>
>>723041276
Talk to me anon, what's up?
>>
>>723041442
nothing, just curled up in a ball in my computer chair crying
>>
>>723041511
Just feeling down tonight? Nothing in particular?
>>
>>723041511
Chin up bromie
>>
File: 2.jpg (57KB, 836x960px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
57KB, 836x960px
>>723041593
ive got depression that wont go away, ever.

meds dont seem to work at 2 am
>>
>>723041210
its shit. everything is shit.

thanks for asking tho
>>
>>723041772
Need some gaming buddies dude
>>
>>723041872
my main steam account is vac banned, game banned (csgo) so i really dont have any games to play. also i dont have any gaming buddies, most of them are either straight up dicks or casual people i know
>>
>>723042014
Should rep some ARMA 3 bro.
>>
>addicted to mh4u
>been playing since release
>finally finished my guild card
>trying to farm relic sets that are basically bullshit rng
>no one plays anymore
>tfw it's almost required to have a 4 man team to grind
>tfw you know the inevitable server shutdown is just getting closer and closer

at least my 3ds is hacked.
>>
>>723042249
im poor...
i dont think my pc could even run arma 3
>>
Yo.
Had a pretty shit last few days due to the Flu but I've used the time to finally start playing Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.
Athena Cykes is hot as fck
>>
anyways, even if i cant play arma 3, if anyone wants to add me my steam id is /id/cvhmine
>>
hello
>>
>>723041772
I'm sorry to hear that man. I don't have much to offer other than personal experience, but these things really do pass with time. It's different for everyone, but eventually you will come to learn that depression doesn't own your ass, it's just taking up residence in your home. When the time comes, you will make it your bitch. So even when it tries to poke its head out down the road, you won't fear it but embrace it. You will use it to fight harder and harder at everything you do. I'm sorry for rambling anon, but I believe in you. You will make it through and I'll be thinking of you the whole way.

>>723041843
Yeah I feel it mang. I promise though, there is a little bit of hope out there. I don't know your beliefs or anything, but I swear it on my life that even under the worst circumstances, there is a silver lining. I suggest going on a walk tomorrow without your phone. Maybe something that just has music on it? Listen to whatever you like and get lost in your surroundings. Don't even go home until you're ready. You'll feel at least a TINY bit better about life.

>>723042392
Embarrassed to admit I don't know what that is, but feel free to tell me!

>>723042487
Damn that's awful. Sorry to hear that anon. Are you recovering now? And tell me more about this game because I don't really know what that is.

>>723042642
Hello anon!
>>
>>723042992
Btw this is OP
>>
Things are good. No work or love life to speak of, but I just got Legion and I am loving it.
>>
File: hammers.png (276KB, 583x720px) Image search: [Google]
hammers.png
276KB, 583x720px
>>723042992
Oh, it's a 3DS game called monster hunter.
>>
File: images (14).jpg (16KB, 256x231px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
16KB, 256x231px
>>723042992
Yeah, I'm on the mend now so it's getting better. Phoenix wright is a long running series about a Defence Attorney. It started on GBA in Japan but it didn't get a Western release until the DS. It's great fun because of the characters and dialogue but there isn't any replay value because once you figure out a case that's it. There were 5 titles on DS and I think 2 on 3DS. Highly recommended!
How are things going with you?
>>
Wish I could find danker weed at a cheaper price.
>>
OP here

>>723043122
Sometimes I wish I could live that life anon. I hope it's going well? And how is legion? I assume you mean WoW, and all my friends have been telling me it's the shit.

>>723043183
Oh! Yeah I know Monster Hunter. Sadly I never had much of a chance to play it. I missed out back in the PS2 days and never really got a handheld console after the DS. It's pretty good though I assume?

>>723043227
I hate to admit I've only seen this game in meme form, but I've always been curious about it. As mentioned in the last reply, I haven't had much for handheld systems, but I'd really like to get one. Is this game easy enough to find?

>>723043355
Where do you live anon? Is it legal in your state? Do you not have any good hookups?
>>
>>723043550
You assume correctly. It's probably the 3DS game that has the most play-ability.
Also don't worry, PS2 monhun probably would have put you off with how punishing it was
>>
>>723041210
Primus is fucking amazing. Their bassist is wowz
>>
>>723043550
All good, mate.
I picked the 5 DS Versions (new) off Amazon a while ago for $55 AUD
Unsure what they are worth these days.
I would check out some gameplay on Youtube or something beforehand to see if you would enjoy them
>>
File: IMG_5024.jpg (57KB, 660x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5024.jpg
57KB, 660x375px
>>
Pretty down atm op, about to start up at uni again in the same course im not enjoying, don't know what to change to either, i want to study but i dont know what. stressing me out big time atm
>>
>>723043919
what was the use of posting this
>>
>>723041210
Well, I woke up on time. I skipped breakfast because I wanted to eat lunch today, and managed to catch a ride from my friend to my uni. I did some work, all alone, then walked home. While walking home, I first had to climb over this awfully steep mountain, so I nearly broke my ankles walking it up. Then I got on top, started walking down the stone steps, and slipped. I think I fell about 20 or so steps down, so now my left hip is all fucked up, same with my left forearm. The ice on the steps was so fucking clean and smooth that I think someone purposely froze it. I got home, ate, got on my chair and then went on 4chan.
>>
I played MH3 on the Wii my sophomore year, so antisocial, have a collective of 800 hours between the Wii version and the 3ds version, I hate myself for that, and want another one on the Switch
>>
>>723043891
Very, very frustrating haha. Didn't stop me putting 100+ hours into it
>>
>>723043891
Okay good to know. That will definitely be my first choice of game once I get one. Any other titles I should look out for?

>>723043896
Primus is extremely amazing and happened to be my favorite band growing up. I believe the last album I listened to was Sailing the Seas of Cheese.

>>723043907
I'll look into that right now actually. I'm posting from my phone so it's hard to go back and forth, but I think it's time I look into these games a bit more. I'll obviously come back with more insight. But in the meantime, thanks for the recommendation anon! Hope you have a solid day and enjoy whatever it is you decide to do.
>>
>>723041210
Today I split my head open.
I'm glad I have dark hair or I wouldn't be able to hide the blood from my boss.
>>
Just woke up, im sick anon. My life is a mess and I can do something about it but because in sick as a dig I can't move. I'll trade my left nut for a bowl of chicken soup.
>>
>>723044123
Yeah I played tri as well. too bad I didn't hook into online, they said it was a pretty nice community back then.
>>723044187
mh related? Japan is releasing a new one, so it should be out for us in about 7 month. but everyone will be playing the switch then probably. that's my plan anyway.
>>
>>723041210
I'm feel like shit cause random cold.
Keep blowing people off because of it.
And I can't seem to be happy. I have things that should make me content, but it doesn't.
On top of that, I'm dealing with some weird feelings.
>>
>>723041210
Nice of you to do this :) My world view approves. Good luck :)
>>
OP here

>>723044047
I hate to admit that I don't know much about Uni, but I do know about getting lost in what I want. Can you share some ideas of what you'd like to do? What school are you going to? Do they offer everything you'd like to take? Is there another place you're more interested in? Do you even really want to go to school? Let me in on the details if you'd like.

>>723044116
I'm sorry you had to work alone today anon. Do you have any friends worth inviting to hang out while you work? What class are you currently working on? And hills are a very awful creation UNLESS you want to get in shape. So that's a shame you slipped out on your way up. But hey, it does make for a goofy story. Is your hip doing better now? I really hope nobody did that on purpose. That's just cruel. Are you living on your own or with people? Find any worthwhile threads tonight? Hopefully this one brings you some comfort. I'm sorry your day didn't go well but I promise I'm thinking of you and hope tomorrow goes a little smoother.

>>723044123
Hey man/woman I understand getting sucked into a game like that. I know most people didn't enjoy it, but I got sucked into Skyrim for roughly 500 hours. Once you find that game, it's all over.

>>723044197
Holy hell, what happened?

>>723044278
I'm sorry I can't cure your ails anon, but I'll send out whatever mental chicken soup that I can. What's going on in your life exactly? Let's narrow this down.

>>723044292
I haven't kept up with the franchise much tbh, but I hear about it often enough to spark interest. That's perfect timing as far as releases go. I'm hoping by then to have more consoles. Should I look up anything particular, like a name of the game, or is it simply MH 3?

>>723044313
To tell you the truth, I blow a lot of people off for that reason. Being sick is one of the worst things ever. But I believe it is important to push through it from time to time. Even when you're sick, make some of that time for everyone you love. (Part 1)
>>
this always helps me everyday
still waiting for the goodays to come
>>
>>723041210
anon i want to know your story
why you so nice here its rare in these time
>>
OP here

>>723044313
(Part 2) I understand not feeling content with things that should make you happy, but I believe that there is something deeper within that you may not realize is hurting your enjoyment of life. Did anything happen in your past that is ultimately leading you to feel unfulfilled? And do you want to share those confusing feelings?

>>723044883
Thank you anon! I wish you the best and hope you have a great day tomorrow. Keep up all your hard work, it will pay off in the end.
>>
File: miku.png (419KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
miku.png
419KB, 512x512px
I'm sad, i'm poor... I completely left my family and moved away because I didn't want to go to college and get a "real"job like they wanted me to...
I'm too depressed to work, and the governement won't give me welfare money because my parents have money, even though they don't want to give any to me unless I come back and study or work... and I'd honestly rather kill myself than to that.

What I want to do is arts, but they don't care about that.

Anyways, sup /b/.
>>
>>723045128
Honestly idk. It's mainly the things that used to make me happy. And I now have things I've always wanted. I was always poor til recently. Making enough to be comfortable, but not rich.

As far as the feeling, its a sexuality thing. I'm a guy and I think I might be into other guys, but I'm apprehensive about trying anything.
>>
>>723045010
Very helpful indeed! Never forget that things WILL get better. But to argue that slightly, it is important to WORK for them to get better. Always question yourself and what you're doing, and what you can do to make you and your life better. I recommend "How to Win Friends and Influence People" as a good read. The text is old, but there are many great lessons from it which you can apply to your life. Like the simple act of smiling. Smile every second, every chance you get. I know it sounds dumb (as I thought at the beginning) but it has done something very real for my life. What it may do for you, I can not say. But hopefully it is good.

>>723045113
And there is a lot of story to tell, but I'll keep it short. I've had a rough life. Made poor decisions and hurt people along my way. I even became a part of what some may call the "cancer" of /b/ for some time. But after a while I just wanted to be happy. I wanted to make good choices and make others happy as well. Ready e the negativity and welcome the light. So that's what I tried my best to do. I apologize for the sappy answer, but I do mean it. To all of you anons struggling to find your way and those who have lost their way to depression and anxiety, I really do promise there is hope. Just keep moving forward. It's all there in front of you.
>>
File: PicsArt_11-01-12.22.43.jpg (371KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_11-01-12.22.43.jpg
371KB, 1800x1200px
>>723041210
>Hey anon,
heya op
>How are things?
im getting through the day.
>Is work okay?
im goung to uni and no, not really
>Is the love life good?
i only had one relationship and that one ended 2 years ago
>Any cool new games you played recently?
i did play for honor which isnt bad, you just really hove to get used to the speed and how you play it in general
>How's that new band you listened to?
a while ago i heard something from carpenter brut and man, i really like em
>Just checking in and hoping the best. You're doing good things, and I'm proud of you.
im not. im wasting my life and dont know what i should do with it. the military is no real.option as i would hold up everyone else and only bring bad mood

what about you, op?
>>
>>723044982
It's called MHXX
>>
>>723045305
To me, it sounds like you're lost trying to find what it is that is fulfilling to you. I have had many struggles with that friend and it's never a battle you can step away from unscathed. But it is worth it. I know work sucks massive cock and studying dries your soul like nothing else, but that small amount of work in a small amount of time will make dividends in your life. I hate my job, even though it is ridiculously easy. But I know that it will ultimately get me where I want to go. I know it's hard and extremely soul crushing, but I believe in you anon. You can find that will within because there are things you want. You just have to push through those steps to get them. Tell me about the arts you wish to pursue?

>>723045387
Is there a chance that you aren't missing THINGS but perhaps memories that tied you to them? Is there something from your past that is unresolved? It could help to go back and revisit those feelings. In my experience, that has been my biggest hinderance. But I may be wrong. And I actually am in a very similar situation. Just sorted out that I was Bi and that's still a strange pill to swallow. Fortunately for you and I, there is absolutely no rush. You don't have to prove to anyone but yourself what your sexuality is. And when you do, it's on your terms. Not anybody else. So don't rush it! You'll cross that bridge eventually.
>>
>>723044982
>>723044047

Im studying at Flinders University (Australia) doing a Bachelor of IT, Im a bit of a computer geek but have completely lost all motivation to study in that feild, luckily in aus i dont really have to worry too much about the debt ill accumilate from studying so changing courses isnt that big of a deal for me, but i simply am just lost, i want to get a well paying job (like everyone else in the world), im fairly smart and once i find something interesting i feel motivated to study and put in a huge effort.

Ive contemplated changing to something entirely different like Paramedic Science, but unfortunately left it too late for me to change, next chance id havbe would be mid year transfer, i've also thought about going to the defence for academy and study aviation but to apply for that it can take up to 12 months to apply, i want to study and hopefully get a job from it but i just don't know what i want to persue, Im only 20 so im still young and get plenty of time, my goal is to have a degree, job and a house by the time im <30
>>
>>723045608
You're the third Uni person. Mind sharing what that is? Forgive my ignorance. Doesn't sound like work is great. What do you do? Sorry the relationship didn't turn out well. Was it at least amicable? Have you found love of any kind since? For Honor looks great, but I'm apprehensive. I hate to admit that I'm a stickler for physics engines, and as far as I can tell it doesn't have one. Am I wrong? I've never heard of Carpenter Brut, but thankfully I have Spotify so I'm sure I can find them...maybe?

I know it may not seem like it, but you are doing good things. People around you are surprising. A simple hello or a smile or even a curious gesture of "how's your day going" does a lot for people. I don't know what work you do, but you're working. You're trading your time for someone else to have it slightly easier. Even if you're not working, you're treating SOMEONE to your company from time to time. You may be surprised at what you do for people one a day to day basis.

And thanks for asking anon! Ya know, I'm good. Life isn't perfect but god damn it I'm glad to be alive. One step at a time and I'm making my way to the life I want to live. In the meantime, it's my weekend and I'm drinking and playing 360 Skyrim with a light armor/bow focused character, so I can not complain.
>>
>>723046020
That's a fair point. I keep doing things cause I know I felt good when I used to do them. I don't think there's anything unresolved. Honestly I think I've thought of all this but it's nice to have someone bounce it back at you. I appreciate it anon.

Definitely a strange pill. The way I grew up I'm actually pretty open. Lots of gay friends, my moms bi, been to some pride parades(fun as fuck btw). I think it's just an internal struggle over deciding what I want.
>>
Life is shit, OP. Finally got a halfway decent paying job in a respectable career and still not happy. Still depressed, still feeling detached from the friendos, still feeling detached from the fam. Infection in my jaw from a wisdom tooth that badly needs to be removed keeps coming and going. Haven't dated anyone in about 7 years now after my ex walked out on me because she didn't want to grow the fuck up and have real adult responsibilities like moving into our own place and paying bills and holding a job etc.

Gonna have to move for this new job but not having any luck finding a place. Everything's either overpriced for what it is or just too damn small. Currently living with my mom for half the week during work shifts and then driving back to my apartment, which is in another state, and have been since I got this job last year. Really feeling like I'm overstaying my welcome even though my mom is pretty chill about me being around.
>>
>>723041210
It's been two days. The longest I've ever gone without receiving a single message him.
He told me we needed a break but it's weird. I respect what he wants but sometimes I also wonder if I should check up on him and send him a little 'hey, hope things are well. I miss you'.
But he also told me I was too needy... So I'm keeping my distance.

I'm trying to preoccupy myself. I've been having trouble finding a job. I'm behind in some of my studies so I'm catching up.
I'm rekindling an old flame with a friend who lives way out in Philadelphia and sending her a letter and some of my art.

I can't listen to any of the music I associate with him. Again, it's only been two days but I'm afraid he'll never want to talk to me again. I don't want to think about him as much as I do, but I can't help it...
It sucks when you let somebody else become top priority in your life, but to them you only come third or fourth. It sucks when you love so intensely and wholly and fully... When you're dizzy with passion...

I don't want to be left with myself.
>>
>>723046452
I have to say anon, you have extremely great opportunities in front of you. I barely graduated high school with a 2.0 and never graduated college. So take that as something to be proud of! Even if that means using me as your "bad example". But let's move on to the hard stuff: what to do with the rest of your life. This is an extremely hard question to answer, truthfully. But I know one thing is very clear, that you must do what you love. Sometimes that means sacrificing a few years of your life to get there with hard work and hating what you do, but grinding to that goal is extremely important. It's GOOD to fail because it shows what you don't want. Jump into all of the things you want to try with full force. And in the end if they don't meet your expectations, it's no problem! Just move on to the next thing. At the very least, you know what "paramedic science" is and you can show up all your friends. I am sorry you are struggling at finding your goal, but i promise to you that it's worth it to keep at it. You can never have enough knowledge and you can always try something new when you're ready. Just don't rush and never please anybody but yourself.

Hope my rambling helps!
>>
File: The Denial of St. Peter.jpg (302KB, 918x662px) Image search: [Google]
The Denial of St. Peter.jpg
302KB, 918x662px
i am always feeling a great sense of guilt, everything i do i feel is somehow wrong and is harmful to someone in some way.

i cant shake the feeling that im not supposed to be alive and that i am a horrible disappointment to everyone that cares about me and that in reality im a fraud.

i also get this strong sense that i am a sinner, and that these sins are somehow unforgivable.
>>
>How are things?
Actually really Good right now, thanks?
>Is work okay?
Work is great, I do what i love and work with the best people
>Is the love life good?
So good right now. I've met this girl, Sarah, we've been dating about a month now and i really like her and she's really into me. We're going to dinner tomorrow night
>Any cool new games you played recently?
Don't really play games, had a good ol razz at FIFA 17 the other night though, that was fun
>How's that new band you listened to?
Violent Soho. Sarah showed me them, they make some really great music and they just remind me of her, which is also great
>Just checking in and hoping the best. You're doing good things, and I'm proud of you.
Thanks man, it's good to know you care. How are you OP?
>>
File: katze_naomi_in_der_kiste-2_med.jpg (240KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
katze_naomi_in_der_kiste-2_med.jpg
240KB, 900x600px
>>723046502
>You're the third Uni person. Mind sharing what that is?
it should be the european version of college as far as i know. actually, we in germany, also have so called 'fachhochschulen', short fh, which are like...more on practical labour focused unis/colleges
>Doesn't sound like work is great. What do you do?
yea the thing is, im learning. at least i should be. i fuvked up this semester really hard (also my first one) so...off to a wonderful start, eh
>Was it at least amicable? Have you found love of any kind since?
not really, she just left me out of the blue back then, said this regular 'its my fault not yours' shit etc and yeah, never really seen or heard from her since. also she didnt tell anyone of our relationship, not even one of her best friends i talked to on another occasion. and no, since then i didnt have anyone that close to me, no love for me i guess.
>For Honor looks great
gameplaywise its at least for me something new, from the graphical pov it looks really nice aswell.
>I hate to admit that I'm a stickler for physics engines, and as far as I can tell it doesn't have one. Am I wrong?
i dont remember alot of physics in the game, no...well there are some ragdoll physics and just little things, but nothing major
>I've never heard of Carpenter Brut, but thankfully I have Spotify so I'm sure I can find them...maybe?
ita not necesserely your music so maybe you shouldnt force yourself to anything.
>I know it may not seem like it etc
i only do a little stuff with a friend i got to know this semester. hes someone who actually wants to reach something and i feel like I'm dragging him down. i guess i rely more on him than he does one me, as he has alot more people to speak to.
>it's my weekend and I'm drinking and playing 360 Skyrim with a light armor/bow focused character
wanted to do the same in dark souls.
>>
OP here

>>723046587
That tends to bring people back to things. Sometimes unhealthy things. The whole "rose colored glasses" mentality. It's safe, but not always good. Maybe consider cutting some of those things off? It could help distance you from things that make you feel unhealthy.

And that's more or less where I'm at myself. Uncertain of what I need to do next. I'm glad you grew up in a diverse and open environment! But at the end of the day, you have your feelings and you decide how you act on them. Not your upbringing. As I said, just take your time with it. Absorb this newly found sexuality and figure out how it works best for you! Nobody makes that decision for you. Just take your time friend, I know you'll get to where you want to be.
>>
>>723041210
Going to orientation at my new job as an officer. Should be fun.
>>
>>723043896
Les Claypool has pretty active side projects, too. I know of "Purple Onion", "Les Claypool and the Holy Mackerel", and one with frogs in the name... some kind of frog brigade? I forget now.
>>
>>723047176
Knowing that feel. It was especially strong during High School. I'd get in trouble so often for the smallest shit, sometimes things I couldn't help or things that were trivial and had no impact on anyone around me. The constant feeling of getting told off, going home to a disappointed mother, catching up with my dad and the first thing he talks to me about are my average grades... It's degrading and it became so ingrained that I felt anything I did would be criticised, judged, and ultimately not good enough.

At one point that anxiety got so debilitating I couldn't get anything done. I'd sit down to do an assessment and would be paralysed by fear of failure or some shit.
Now I feel numb all the time. It builds up until it just becomes normal. It really sucks.
>>
File: 1485343102433.jpg (553KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485343102433.jpg
553KB, 1060x1500px
i just got back from staying in korea for 3 weeks.. man, it's heaven over there, everyone is so fucking skinny and attractive and nice... i literally just airbnbed a flat in a city with no foreigners, turned tinder on, and found a cute gf in like 2 days then chilled with her/ate delicious food/did cutesy date stuff..

then i come home and the airports are full of fat minorities and fat entitled white people... i really want to move over there
>>
>>723046635
It sounds like your situation is very similar to many other people here. Let's chalk that up for a slightly better outlook of "at least you're not alone" right? Just by reading this, it sounds like you're going through some heavy changes. Are you a younger guy anon? And to your ex, fuck her. I don't mean to disrespect you, after 7 years you must really love someone. But it seems as though she was not in the same headspace. And if you can't connect on the same level of growth, it just won't work. So I think a situation like that is for the best. Forgive me for being rude, if I am. And I know it sucks to be living with parents, but they're there for you. Have you discussed with her your feelings on the matter? Maybe she can help you in other ways? I know you're struggling to get out on your own two feet, but it will work out. Things like that take work and patience, but it will pay off in the end when you have a comfy place to call your own.
>>
>>723046714
Yea, that can suck. If there's one thing I've learned over the years, even though I'm happily married: you need to make YOURSELF top priority. Not always, not permanently or selfishly, just most of the time. You're the only one who knows every little thing about your current state, and in the end you're the only one who can take care of you and provide what you need.

I know it sounds lonely, but this mindset actually puts you in a better position to love others. You also learn better how and when to make others top priority.

Good luck.
>>
>>723047435
Thanks for the advice anon.
I really do appreciate it, just want you to know that.
I should prolly get some sleep tho. Been up way too long.
So, I wish you only the best.
>>
>>723047550
i wasn't really criticized as a child or in high school, i never felt the need or desire or even cared about whether or not i was achieving anything in school.

it wasn't until after i graduated college and got out on my own that i started feeling this way.

everyone who cares about me tells me how proud they are of me and that i should be proud of myself, but i just cant.

its like this intense fear that i just cant get passed, this constant sickness and dread that makes me want to shut down and die.

the worst part is that i cant, im too stubborn to do that.

its like im bashing my head into a wall and i just cant make myself stop.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4
>>
>>723047790
Thanks anon. That's also what he encouraged of me as we were saying our goodbye's...
I guess what really guts me up is the way he said I was special in his life, and he never felt this strongly for a girl. He hinted that maybe we should get married. He even dreamt that I gave birth to his children. I'd never thought I'd want to have children until we got close...

Thank you for your advice, again.
>>
>>723046714
I know this isn't exactly the kindest thing to say, but he isn't worth it. I believe two very important things: people want their space and nothing can change that when they do, and if someone can't accept who you are then leave. It isn't worth it. I know you probably love him, but I think maybe it's time to not be IN LOVE with him. It is a hard line to divide but once you find the best way to do it, it's good. You are most likely young, and have more than enough time to move forward (forgive me for assuming if I'm wrong). It hurts now, but put your mind to other things. Use your heartache as a tool to repair yourself. Pick up a new activity perhaps? Something new or something you always liked doing. Like reconnecting with this old friend or digging your heels into schoolwork. Those things may not be extremely exciting, but they are extremely rewarding. They can help you focus, keep your mind strong, and most importantly: help you move on from him. Don't ever let your heart be broken over someone who didn't truly care for your heart in the first place.
>>
>>723047048
Life is just so tough, i struggle with anxiety and minor depression and its not getting any better, i had 6 months to decide on what i wanted to do this year but i stuck with the same course because im afraid ill get into an endless cycle of changing topics. I want to follow my dreams but (i hate to be one of 'Those' people) i cant find out what kind of person i want to be, i don't know who i am and what i want. My whole life so far has been me jumping from one sport/instrument/language/class to the other, so far ive play 16 different sports, learnt 5 different instruments (cant play for shit on any of them anymore), have tried to learn 2 different languages done so many different classes in high school I've lost track, nothing seems to interest me for more than a year at best, i envy those who know exactly where they are going in life and what they want to be but I cant see where i will be 10 years down the road at this current moment and it scares the shit out of me to the point that it keeps me up every night..

And also thanks op, its nice to know people like you exist on a site like this, i enjoyed every bit of your rambling and i please continue to do so, every bit helps not only me but everyone else you've talked to today/night.
>>
>>723041210
Nothing much. Work is fine, not paid well, but its ok. Lol. Not really. Sniper from Finland :) great band.
Lot of people telling me, I have problem with alcohol; parents, friends, people I dont even know. Shoud I drink less? What do you think?
>>
>>723047176
In my experience, there is always SOMETHING that makes you feel wrong or guilty about yourself or your life. But that's just me. Have you looked back on your past to see if maybe something propagates these feelings? I think every adult has a demon, and it comes back to haunt them at specific stage of their lives. Mostly early to late 20's it seems. Is there anything you can think of that may give you this mentality?
>>
>>723048088
Thanks dubs. I get where you're coming from and I also think it's very good advice I may well have to take on if things don't work out. Read >>723048079. I felt very strongly about him. He felt very strongly about me. We're not having a permanent break, just some space and silence because he's mourning at the moment over the death of his dog. I understand, I want to give him space. Again, I'm just scared once everything clear's up he'll be a different person and he won't want me in his life anymore. I will take up those things to get some bearings to prepare myself if this does happen...
>>
bout to flunk out of college learned I have depression and learned I might be legitimately autistic so not my best week
>>
>>723047234
Anon that is fantastic! I'm so glad to hear things are going well. Where do you work? Tell me about Sarah, is she as beautiful and loving of a person as you hoped? And things are great! Life isn't perfect but I'm very happy these days. It's not over until I'm six feet under is my new extremely cheesy motto for the day.
>>
>>723048302
i was supposed to die when i was a baby, literally there is no medical reason i didnt.
>>
>>723041210
Just dropped my parents off at the airport, getting some home based training done for my new job, I've been exploring some new classical composers and getting new vinyl. No love Life to speak of, focusing on other matters right now, i don't need the distraction. I've been farting around on KSP recently, finally figuring out how to do proper insertion orbits and probes. It's an exciting week for me in terms of sports since I follow Formula 1 and car launches are this week, the new cars make my dick hard. Life is good, how's your day going OP?

>>723048344
Hey man, it's not that bad. It's not like you're a different person now that you're diagnosed with autism, same as before. As for college, I'm sure you'll figure something out, wether it's finding a new program in the fall or finding a job in the meantime, i dropped out of uni last month and it's no big deal. Maybe a trades school is an option. Best of luck anon, don't let life get you down.
>>
haven't gone to school for nearly 4 months now, tho i now have smoked weed everyday and it really helps with my insomnia, but if i get caught ill be in deep shit for the rest of my life. i have a gf but she is sooo busy all time and im sooo sick all the time so that we don't see eachother much, but when we do its the best feeling i can have. Im just scared about my future, what job will i do ? will i even finish high school ? ugh its strange bc 5 years ago i was a lonely creep 24/7 on my computer and even tho my life is miles better than it was before i still find the feeling of "it could be better" very unnerving. but to be honest my life has never been as good at it is now, but there is still a long way to go bc it is not even near perfect.
>>
>>723047423
Ya know what, I think I just figured it out. Does Uni simply mean university? If so, forgive my horrible American ignorance. I'm not very well traveled so that's a good thing to know when the time comes. So by learning, do you mean it's like an internship? Something you study for THEN you move to having the actual job? And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it sounds like she may not have been fully invested into it. To give her some credit, that happens. Sometimes you feel like the love is endless...until it ends. I'm sorry though that she put you in such a position. Nobody deserves to feel unwanted by someone they love so much, but sadly you can't control others hearts. I'm sorry she left you the way she did anon, but there is a positive to come from it. I can't say exactly what, but it is coming I can assure you. And that's awesome about For Honor. I can't remember if it's out for PC as well? Might just cave and get a damn PS4 again. And I appreciate you respecting my taste, but I like branching out. Especially if I can find something new to enjoy, so I'll give it a listen. As far as your friend goes, don't be afraid to give yourself some credit. It is absolutely okay to be sad and down, but friends are there to pick you up when you need it. It doesn't hurt to have a smile and to laugh, even when you're not happy or not particularly giggly. Just have fun with him and enjoy his company. Maybe consider sacrificing just a portion of yourself to get more portions of him? It could be good for you in the end. And I'm ashamed to admit I still haven't played DS once. But I reeeally want to. Give yourself the enjoyment of doing so if you can. Life is too short to suck it up ALL the time.
>>
>>723041210
the US is full of degenerate leftist faggots who want to turn us into sweden. nothing is okay.
>>
File: katze-di?t-860x433.jpg (71KB, 860x433px) Image search: [Google]
katze-di?t-860x433.jpg
71KB, 860x433px
>>723048903
i will answer in a little, just have to get my food ready.
>>
>>723049232
Someones german....hey fellow Deutschländer, just ffeels nice to see some people talk like they mean it in this hellhole of a place I can't seem to abandon for long. Having a good day btw.
>>
File: thank-you-so-much.jpg (45KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
thank-you-so-much.jpg
45KB, 552x414px
>>723041210
well I'm actually doing ok. I'm recovering from a nasty breakup with my girlfriend of 3 years, but things are finally starting to look better for me. I recently bought Metro 2033 Redux and Last Light when they were on sale, great games, I highly recommend them if you haven't already played them.

Have a fantastic day OP
>>
>>723041210
1.jup nice
2.really noice
3. Cant complain
4. BaBaBaBattlefield is always my fav game, dont care about number

5. Vitalic - Stamina
Got it from saints row 4, its really dope

Hav a nice day OP ^^

>Pic related, le me & muh homies fuck shit up in our blimb
>>
>>723049503
Looking forward to palying the Metro Redux series. Any mods you'd recommend?
>>
>>723047733

Nah man, you're fine. "Fuck her" is the right idea. We only dated for about a year but she left 7 years ago. I just can't be assed to date anyone ever since she left. All my dealings with women have been shit. They always take advantage of me then stab me in the back when I'm no longer useful.

I've also been abused, physically and emotionally, by various people including family throughout my life so I have trouble when it comes to what would be considered a "healthy relationship" regardless.

Shit'll work out eventually, I guess. Just sick of the whole "Oh boy, things are going so well for me! Guess that means it's time for something to go horribly bad!" routine. That's always how it goes, isn't it?
>>
>>723048117
You and I seem extremely similar. I have a hard time keeping my head down and sticking to one thing. I'm so scattered and all over the place with so many things I would love to do, but I can't. Anon have you considered maybe that it is a deeper mental game, like ADHD or OCD or something similar? I have horrid ADHD and at times, it makes my life a living hell. But I've learned to accept and work with it. I might be wrong, but it may be helpful to see a psychiatrist or a doctor of some sort that can help you get on a one track mind. Those are the things I have done, anyways. Never be ashamed of getting help. It will only make you a better and more whole human being. Don't give up!

And thank you anon. I really am so glad I can help. I know you will most likely never know me, but here is a beer and a joint from me to you. Take everything as a blessing and a lesson. You are alive and you have many changes to come.
>>
>>723049581
>Me and my homies
>Filename is terryfiering

Bruh u german ?
>>
Hey, things are not ok, but I'm trying to get up and keep fighting. Love sucks, doesn't it? That Dragon, Cancer made me really sad, but it's a cool game. That band was great, is called In Love with a Ghost :) Thank you anon, I'm proud of you too.
>>
>>723041210
I discovered Love like two weeks ago but lot of sad shit keep happening to both our lives lately.. So we decided to wait for a bit until things get calm again before getting officially together. But fuck this is so fucking hard I just wish I could be with her fml.. I'm just getting drunk almost every night like a piece of shit while thinking about her, and knowing she's having it bad just makes me even worse..
>>
File: Yt655563971_a663674241_z.jpg (46KB, 640x418px) Image search: [Google]
Yt655563971_a663674241_z.jpg
46KB, 640x418px
>>723049782
How do u know?
>>
>>723049857
I am curious: Why would you get drunk in this kind of situation?
>>
>>723049930
So I stop thinking about her fam, get shit faced and surf the interwebs
>>
>>723041210
Things are alright. Passed my first semester's exams, currently doing jack shit for the upcoming month until next semester comes around. Love life does not exist, but I started playing Civ V, which is quite a time leech.
For the past 3 or so hours I've been trying and failing to convert an mkv file to something I could use in any video editing software, but so far I could only get more or less choppy video with no audio. I only want about 10 seconds out of this show's episode to make a funny video on YouTube.
How about you?
>>
>>723041210
Meh.No, the pay is too low. Long distance relation ship, suffering. If you call RE7 new, maybe.I don't like music.
>>
File: winke.jpg (139KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
winke.jpg
139KB, 1250x1250px
>>723049868
Hellow fellow Deutschländer
>>
Shit.
No.
>implying
Started Xenoblade Chronicles.
Been listening to a lot of Yes and Funkadelic.
>>
>>723049963
Does it help?
>>
>>723048205
Haha at least you have a sense of humor about it. Bittersweet but that is surprisingly important to have! And sniper from Finland is the band? I'll give them a listen. And ya know, I'm a drinker myself and I've heard that a lot from the same people. They want you to QUIT drinking. But I don't think you should do that. I think you should try and find a way to CONTROL your drinking. If after several attempts you can't find balance with it, just let it go. Ultimately it will make you feel better, you'll be healthier, and it's one less thing to waste money on. That's just me though. I think that decision will only ever be up to you!

>>723048334
It sounds like this is an extremely important relationship to you. How crucial, I can't say, but it means something that's for sure. The sad thing about love is that it always changes. And it can happen extremely fast. I know you're scared to lose him, but sometimes that happens. And that's okay. At the end of the day you can always love someone. And to love, is to let go. I truly do hope for the best and things work out, but don't be afraid if they don't. Life will take many different roads but they will ultimately put you where you want them to. With or without him.

>>723048344
Sorry to hear all the shit got dropped on you hard, but fortunately it's just one week of many. In the coming months, I expect that you'll have figured out plenty of ways to cope and deal with this week and make it your bitch. Don't let this stop you anon! There are only better things to come.

>>723048515
And you're alive today to tell the tale. That's important. Especially because it can help you get girls. You're a dead babe walking.
>>
>>723047487
Like police officer or something else?

>>723047550
I have EXTREME connection to this anon. But know something; at the end of the day, you're the only person you need to impress. Don't waste your life worrying about the others. I love my parents dearly, but they're not going to be around a few years down the road. So it is important to find yourself and what makes YOU feel fulfilled.

>>723047551
Anon get back on a plane and move right the fuck over there. Do not waste a single second of your life in a position you hate if you KNOW there is guaranteed happiness elsewhere. I can not stress that enough.

>>723047790
This is a very important post, I suggest anyone with internal confusion reads this.

>>723047845
Of course anon! I'm glad I could do something to help. Thank you for the kind wishes, and I will be thinking of you tonight. Life is hard, but anyone can do it. I know you've got this. And deep down I know you know, too. Have a good night friend.

>>723047942
Have you considered that it may be a mental illness? If you stated this I'm sorry if I missed it. It could be worth looking into. Perhaps there is a "tick" of sorts that you can't properly get passed on your own? I have horrid depression and anxiety, and that's a very important thing I've learned. Those drugs don't make you different, they just replace something that is no longer there.
>>
>>723042014
You should try Insurgency. Helped me with my CS:GO addiction. Its a competetive game with a pinch of fun and casual. Has a really helpful community too with a lots of fun workshop free mods and overall no inapp purchases. Hit me up if you wanna play with me. Its like 5.5$, really good deal tbh. Btw im pretty new to 4chan and am still learning, is there is not way i can know if the person who replies to me is the same one who i replied to?
>>
>>723050138
It helps make the time seem shorter so things will get better quicker in one sense I guess
>>
>>723041442
>>723041593
>>723042992
>>723044187
>>723045528
>>723046020
>>723046502
>>723047048
>>723047733
>>723048088
>>723048302
>>723048420
>>723048903
>>723049714
>>723050227
>>723050278

Forgive my sloppy organization, but these are OP replies. I hate to say it but sadly I have to get to bed. It's ridiculously late over here. Considering how well this went, I'm going to try and come back at least once a week. If I didn't get to you, I'm truly sorry and I'll try to next week.

To everyone who is struggling, please do not give up hope. I know it's a cliché, but it is extremely important. ALL feelings are temporary and change with time. To most of you, you are only young and have much time ahead of you. For those who are older, I can not speak for you. But I wish you the absolute best and hope you can find yourself and your light within he darkness soon. Never settle for second best. Always strive to be the best version of yourself and make this crazy life your own. Take care anons, I will see you next week!
>>
>>723049362
hey man, yeah, its nice to have someone care for someone else. i just dont think i deserve it but..im still here. guess my psyche wants to tell me something...?
>>723048903
>Does Uni simply mean university?
it does, yes. isnt there a short term for college? and i dont mind, i dont see it as ignorance, you just didnt know it and i explained what it meant. nothing wrong with that.
>So by learning, do you mean it's like an internship?
well, that comes later. for now we are learning the basics and i didnt really got myself out of my bed, so i naturally failed my exams. next semester will be better i guess, at least thats what i told myself.
>but it sounds like she may not have been fully invested into it
yeah no i kinda got the idea that this is true quite a bit after the breakup. she pretty much told me what youre telling me now, the love was there until it was gone. i just havent seen her since and i dont know...it just felkt so weird that the person i loved and trusted the most just rips herself out of my life. i still think about her sometimes, but...i have to move on finally. its been way too long. i just dont feel love-worthy, if you know what io mean. also no self esteem etc, i mean, i wont find anyone this way. also not with the attitude of finding someone just for the sake of having a partner.
>And that's awesome about For Honor. I can't remember if it's out for PC as well? Might just cave and get a damn PS4 again
its on pc, yeah. i guess getting a ps4 wouldnt be a bad thing, no, especially since there are some nice timekillers on that console. im not a fan of consoles but they do have their advantages.
>Maybe consider sacrificing just a portion of yourself to get more portions of him?
what do you mean?
>still haven't played DS
well you could either get it for your xbox or for the pc, at least you have mod support there which makes you able to play with 60 fps and just some essential shit. ds is a really bad port. also play witha controller
>>
>>723049714
So OP what do you do, where do you work? you've said you barely passed high school and never graduated college, how old are you now? where have you gotten after deciding on not furthering your own studies? Would you still go back to college? how did you overcome your ADHD (after seeing a doctor/psych) to find something that has interested you? are you happy with where you are now?
i'd just like to know how you've overcome the issue of a constant change of mind.
>>
>>723050552

Insurgency has utter shit camera controls though... or it did the last time I played it. Seriously, I don't know who the fuck thought having to move the gun around the screen before letting you actually turn your character was a good idea but fuck them with a rusty rake. I hate that shit so much.
>>
>>723041210
I need help. Cant do anything right anymore. Cant even feed myself correctly anymore. Feel and look like shit. Stomach ache at 3 in the morning from digusting dinner. Hate myself
>>
>>723050115
Moin moin
>>
>>723042551
Sent a request to you /b/ro.

Anime fag on steam btw
>>
>>723050552
Just give a notice that you're the original poster. And when someone replies to your post number, it'll show that they're replying to you.
>>
>>723050568
But aren't there better ways than alcohol?
>>
>>723041210
This are ok. Been a rough week but things always manage to work themselves out for me. Got a new job working with wine. Having car problem at the moment though. Games? Yesh there are a few i really likr at the moment. For honor is pretty fun. I like the faction war board stuff. Wish i understood it a bit better but im learning. Final fantasy 15 is pretty cool too. Just taking a short break from pc at the moment. Havent heard any new music lately. Ive been listening to audiobooks though. The long earth series. Its hard to get into but once you do its pretty decent. The main character can "step east or west" to a different earth...pretty sure theyre different realities and people are trying to follow him so they can colonize the different realities. There isnt enough interaction with the other hominids.

Thanks man, that means a lot to me. I hope youre doing well.
>>
>>723051135
Oh I get it, thanks m8. That sounds pretty confusing though lol. Have a good day/night :)
>>
File: received_580217115497071.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
received_580217115497071.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
currently addicted to sleeping pills and im running out fast :) clinical depression is also shit but i actually havent felt suicidal this month, yet. my dads in the mental ward and my mums working with homeless people. would say my life is ok
also, 18/m oh and i have aspergers syndrome
>>
>>723050227
it doesn't help, when other people bring it up i get very uncomfortable and refuse to talk about it.

in my mind i am the only one who is allowed to say anything about it. a coworker found out through a friend of mine who knows and started to treat me differently, i stopped talking to her beyond what was absolutely necessary for the job.

>>723050278
i have been to a couple of head shrinkers, and while the first diagnosed me with a schizotypal personality disorder and the second with clinical depression, they were both under the firm belief that i did not need medication.

it is considered a stable form of dementia caused by a traumatic brain injury, the symptoms will not get worse, but there is no hope for it improving either.

i have mild auditory and visual hallucinations, problems with the perception of space and time, my physical sensations from my body often reverse sides, and i have constant headaches that sometimes elevate to the level of a severe migraine, but that never goes away entirely.

i have had all this since i was an infant, for as long as i remember, so i also developed with them, which makes my particular experience rather unique from the vast majority, but that only lends to a feeling of intense isolation.

the only positive thing is that i outgrew having the seizures i got for the couple of years immediately following the injury.
>>
>>723041210
Things are fine. Just moved to day shift. Worked nights for 3 years. 12 hour shifts at a steel mill. My body feels great. Love life is odd, girly has some head problems and comes up and down. Raging alcoholic. Getting on my nerves not being able to keep any hooch in the house for more than a day. First day of my weekend. Got a lot of shit to do. Fix a water line, repair pieces of my fence, build a shed to raise a steer in, for this fast approaching spring. Have 2 lambs just got borned about to have a third. Life's pretty swell. Anyone here raise livestock or garden? Shit that's another thing I gotta do. Get soil samples tested.
>>
File: 20161014_170322~3.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20161014_170322~3.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>723041210

Split with the girlfriend, only a year relationship but it was the best relationship i had ever been in. even though she was a psycho bitch.
came in and cared for her, helped her get a job and grow her personality and wisdom then she started to become toxic.
Jealousy set in, she thought i was hiding things and lying even though i had reassured her countless times and given her all my log in details to social media.
I'm a head chef and only kitchen member of a small fine dining restaurant serving 70pax a night whilst catering large social functions and weddings. so i Have no time to cheat, spending 14 hours a day at work and all my time with her on days off.
But she still continued to accuse and assume i was hiding something.

long story short, she was draining my mental health and it hurt, but i felt so fulfilled being able to help her to success within her own personality and career.
I ended up breaking it off and she was going to file a police report with false allegations of break and enter, domestic violence and stalking.
even though i did everything right, and broke it off in a really sensitive way..

so now i have been working 43 days straight between two jobs and still feel lost.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.