[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7177.jpg (17KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7177.jpg
17KB, 400x315px
Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it anon, it's so ridiculous.
>>
>>723040051
Yes
>>
Go away, please, thank you.
>>
File: yd7Dv4SB.jpg (27KB, 641x479px) Image search: [Google]
yd7Dv4SB.jpg
27KB, 641x479px
>>723040051
this is a 4 inch clit
probably bigger than your micro dick

check mate
>>
>>723040051

The big bang does not claim "nothing" as a start point. Creation myths do though. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>723040051
I agree anything that I don't understand is fake and gay. Astrophysics is some atheist bullshit and pizzagate is real
>>
It's like a bonfire anon,

The Big Bang was the spark of the match, it wasn't the kindling, or the logs to fule the fire, it was just the beginning, it took time for everything to catch on and expand

Or do you think everything that exists always has and always will?
>>
>>723040204
>confirmed fake

>>723040051
Yes I believe that is what happened. It is documented in the bible.
>>
>>723040478
why?
>>
>>723040478
And I believe somewhere in the world is a wardrobe with a magical world inside it, protected by a great lion

It was documented in the lion the witch and the wardrobe
>>
>>723040051
Fuck off with this thread.
>>
>>723040478
>documented
>in the bible

my sides can only take so much
>>
>>723040051

Duh, uhhhhhh... could da liderate /b/roders pls tech me how scienses work, mom says god did it all and that anserr is easier
liberals:0
mom:1
>>
>>723040051
gay
>>
>>723040051
is being gay a sin too?
>>
>>723040051
have even one of these threads been good? even one at all? lol
>>
Many misconceptions about the big bang theory that op has implied are true make this thread dildos.
>>
>>723040051
I love how this pasta tries to unironically use "Topkek!"
>>
Leave the childlike empress out of it.
>>
File: double-athiest.png (407KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
double-athiest.png
407KB, 800x533px
>>723040051
>it's so ridiculous.

Why do you persist with these insecure posts?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.