[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my friend who is 13 years old sent me nudes. She is my nieces

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1004.jpg (106KB, 748x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004.jpg
106KB, 748x525px
So my friend who is 13 years old sent me nudes. She is my nieces friend and she likes to play battlefield with me. She always had an Idea that I wanted to fuck her and she wanted me really fucking bad. She sent me nudes earlier (I quickly deleted them as I don't want cp on my phone) i told her to stop texting me and it got really silent and awkward. How do I let her know I still want to be friends without the sexual tension between us?
>pic unrelated
>>
>>723038455
Tell her "hey, I miss you. sorry about the sexual tension bullshit. BF1 tonight?"
>>
>>723038455
Tell her the hard truth. "Bitch look don't send me fucking nudes, both of us will be in the fucking slammer if you do. And we will fucking die."
>>
>>723038526
What if she still wants me or something? How do I stop her feelings for me?
>>
>>723038912
You respond with a dick pic. Then her feelings gonna vanish.
>>
>>723038455
Pics or didn't happen.
>>
>>723039124
Did you not read the fucking parentheses?
>>
>>723039120
gottem
>>
>>723038455
>inb4 she falsely accuses you of rape
Don't be harsh with her.
>>
Try being upfront about your concerns. Hopefully she won't contort your interactions to be unwelcome sexual approaches.
>>
>>723039174
>people always tell the truth on 4chan
>>
>>723038912
You be nice for 5 years. Play the long con and cash out when it's legal
>>
>>723039752
Legal in the states? I think not>>723039752
>>
>>723038455
Is she at least hot? How did it come about she just randomly sent you nudes?
>>
>>723038455
What are you, fucking gay?
>>
>>723038455
FUCK HER
>>
What a shame hey give me her number if you wont fuck her I will.
>>
>>723038455
If you do anything I promise you that when Tyrone visits you in your cell. You'd wish you hadn't done shit.
>>
>>723040143
Yeah but that seems to be something OP would want more, so how can he get that without having to fuck girls?
>>
>>723039863
I'm saying don't do a thing but stay friendly. Once she turns legal, cash in the good will for pussy.
>>
>>723039864
Yeah she just sent them randomly
>>
>>723039926
Yeah and become a sex offender, no thanks
>>
>>723038455
Are you referencing shameless? When Debbie wants to fuck Matt?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.