[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is daisy destruction video?is it real? What happen

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0479.jpg (70KB, 1196x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0479.jpg
70KB, 1196x670px
What is daisy destruction video?is it real? What happen in it ? Pic non related
>>
Something no one should want to see, but this is B.

From what I know it is major child abuse or something, child being raped I think? Fucked up
>>
It's real.

I've watched children die on video, but that video crosses a line or two.

Sexual child abuse to a near-death point.
>>
Holy fuck,hope the guy who made the video is rotting in filipinas.Everyone who ve seen the video can tell what happen in it?
>>
>>723036297
Here you go OP, but you won't even watch it cuz ur a little bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5yL-rQDblU
>>
>>723036297
This is the real link

only if u want to get raided by fbi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChbDsKrmTek
>>
>>723036648
brutal
>>
>>723036733
wtf MODS, MODS! MODS%PLS GET THEM
>>
Much ado about nothing. The 'Daisy' was just some random SE Asian peasant girl. Not attractive. The kind of youngster someone does time for and you ask yourself "Why the fuck would you lose your freedom for that?!"
>>
>>723036733
THIs is really fucked up, why would you post that?

I,m never coming back on this fucking board again holy fuck
>>
>>723036733

Seriously you are sick
>>
>>723036648
Haha I didn't even look at the link.
>>
>>723036297

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zldAjOxMwsM

i saw the first 5 minutes...

fucked me up for month.
>>
>>723036733

Mods, get in here please ban this anon
>>
>>723036733
>up for like five minutes now

wow way to go mods

party van incoming
>>
>>723036733
MODSssssssss
>>
>>723036733
this is fucked up, why is this allowed on here?
>>
>>723036733
It's fucking fake it's Mario cart
>>
>>723037549
why would u want anyone else to ever click that? by saying its fake you are allowing more people to see the actual video, which makes you fucked in the head. Did your parents ever teach you manners? Because this is a time where manners would be fucking useful. Don't be a little shit and ruin people's lives. How fucking dare you.
>>
>>723037549
Seriously, this anon is right. It's just a video game link, nothing to worry about. Go ahead and click it, but make sure to turn your volume all the way up first.
>>
>>723037785

Same goes to u as this fucker above, why would you try to purposefully bait someone into watching the video. what the fuck is wrong with you. No one should be watching that video let alone it even being allowed to be posted on the site. what drives you to be such a motherfucker, no one deserves to be subjected to the horror of that video. Fuck you too
>>
Nobody with taste would watch DD.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.