[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a job that will make me around 1000$ a month >going

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 40

File: beer-pong.jpg (284KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
beer-pong.jpg
284KB, 800x800px
>got a job that will make me around 1000$ a month
>going to get a place to rent with the money so that I can host parties
>going to have friends bring all the alcohol we need, including but not limited to jungle juice and ever clear
>have a DJ I can bring in
>doing it all because I'm still a virgin going on 20 and I've 100% given up on dating because every single time I try to date a girl it fails because the more they talk to me the less attracted they are
>at parties girls shake their asses on me, let me grope their tits and asses, make out with me, and would hook up with me if not for random bad luck like their friends cock blocking me, a fight shutting down the party prematurely, cops doing the same, etc
>doing all of this so that I can get laid because parties are the only way I can and if I host my own I will know exactly where they are, the exact same time, twice a week, I will have a fuckton of power for being the host, and I can kick anyone out who gets in my way

What think?
>>
Unless you live in some literal shithole, you'll have about $25/week in extra spending money. Good luck throwing a party AND living off that
>>
>>723029353
Lucky for me I actually live with my parents still and commute, so I can literally just use the money to be allowed to use the physical space for parties, my friends have all said they will handle the costs of everything else, and if I get a place for a little cheaper (even a hundred less a month) I could pitch in too
>>
>>723028970
> $1000/month

Wow you're going to be making $12,000/ year.
I literally can't even picture a party on your budget.
Just don't.
Save. Work until you get promoted or get a better job.
You're literally talking about top Ramen and Sam's club Vodka parties.
This party is only going to invite people who will wreck your shit for fun
>>
>>723029793
>going to have friends bring all the alcohol we need, including but not limited to jungle juice and ever clear
>have a DJ I can bring in

What is reading comprehension
>>
>>723028970
Making $10 an hour was only like 1,200 a month for me, and that's comfortably livable where I'm at, but rent for an apartment here is usually only like $500 a month for pretty nice places.

Unless you're lucky and there are low rent apartments in non-shit areas, and have a good chunk of money saved, then you should probably get a better job.

Also, if you're 20 and trying to throw parties with alcohol in any place with other people close by (like an apartment building), then you're retarded. Great way to get simultaneously evicted and arrested, and to piss away thousands of dollars in a short period of time.
>>
>>723029678
Your friends a) aren't friends, they're opportunists b) they're lying anyway
>>
>>723029915
What is your idea of a party?
>>
>>723029998
It wouldn't be in an apartment building
>>723030001
I've run around with them before and they've brought shit tons of alcohol to pre games and kick backs and shit
>>
>>723029998
I get 9.75 per hour and 5-6 hours a day
>>723030074
If girls aren't drunk and twerking on guys its not a party
>>
>>723029793
This is literally a rebellious child we're dealing with.

Little guy. Man up and get a better job. Actually do something productive with your time and acquire some skills. THEN you can buy a real place and have real parties with real functioning adults and fuck real women. Take the advice you potential high school dropout.
>>
>>723028970
Bottom line virgin at 20 you lack confidence. Go see a slut then you wont care so much and you will be free to pull bitches
>>
>>723030114
SO you're going to pay for a place every single day.....and wait for your friends to show up maybe once every 1.5 weeks to actually have a party. And all of this is to potentially look cool enough to get a girl.....I've got the facts straight right?
>>
>>723030169
Damn. Minimum wage is almost 11$ in California. Everything cost so much, a shit apartment or studio is min 1000 a month.
>>
>>723030198
has nothing to do with rebellion has everything to do with me calculating that this is the only way that will work

>>723030219
>go see a slut
>be me
>talk to her when she is 100% sober and we are outside a party
>her interest in me sexually plummets to 0 after 5 minutes of talking

>>723030323
No it would be at LEAST once every weekend, every fri and sat would be better but it may not be do able, maybe one weekend a month its back to back and the rest one or the other, i dont know

>And all of this is to potentially look cool enough to get a girl
Its more a combo of the social rep/proof that comes from hosting combined with the girls' emotional high from partying + the alcohol in her dulling her anti "not normal" sensors so that I can have sex with her

>inb4 it wont work
I'm literally just copy and pasting what other guys have done for years and years and it works for them
>>
File: 1467269518275.gif (966KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1467269518275.gif
966KB, 500x391px
>>723028970
>got a job that pays nothing
>going to rent a place with my zero dollars
>going to have my friends bring everything
>know someone who has an ipod
>desperate to get laid but cant because autist
>only option is to fuck intoxicated people
>twice a week fucking kek

Sad imo. I make more money than that at my second job, and it's only part-time.

I suggest not sperging out when you date people, and spend your free time bettering yourself. Chicks don't want a dependent. Chicks want to be the dependent.

Be a fucking man.
>>
>>723030634
1000 is not nothing when there are places around here that charge 900 bucks a month and a few of the people I know are even considering pitching in and moving in with me and splitting the cost up
>what is me already saying they have proven they have alc and lots of it and they wanna party but dont have a place
>muh ipod
The guy literally comes in with an entire DJ stand and a laptop and everything with speakers

>desperate to get laid but cant because autist
A psychiatrist even told me I don't have autism and a psychologist backed him up

>only option is to fuck intoxicated people
Yeah
Do you think you can make me give up on the only way that I can fuck, by pointing out its the only way I can fuck?

>muh bettering
I did that for a long time and I never got anywhere outside making friends and working my way into social networks, I still dont exist to girls sexually and I've given up and am done trying outside of parties
>>
>>723029793
>Wow you're going to be making $12,000/ year.
This.

6/10 troll, got some replies
>>
>>723030169
9.75 an hour and not full time, ouch. Finding a better job than that should be ridiculously easy.

I'm making $10 an hour through a temp service at an entry level factory job, and actively looking for better. Have had interviews for $15 an hour jobs(Dialysis Tech & Mental Health tech), and am waiting on calls back for those. Good shit tends to fall into your lap when you're looking.
>>
>>723030553
The fact that you're comfortable with a $250/week check and you're not thinking about this situation to further bring in extra income but to only fuck intoxicated lowlife females shows you have bigger problems my man. Stay with your parents, work, save and better yourself instead of becoming a future introverted addict with no life goals or ambition.
>>
>>723031045
Being a 19 year old sophmore college student really dulls your options so I don't see myself getting a job as a dialysis tech and mental health tech any time soon
>>
>>723031117
Pussy is pussy, guys everywhere have confirmed this for years and years, they all feel the same on the inside

Stopping being a virgin is my life goal
It has to be raw too, condoms don't count and not just on a "it doesn't count because because" level but because its literally a physical barrier between your dick and her pussy, your dick never actually touched it, plus the sensation is cut in at least half because no shit physical barrier

Try washing your hands with gloves on its the same concept
>inb4 how do you know sarcastic passive aggressive winkey face
because guys everywhere for years and years have said so
>>
File: 1467269625852.gif (2MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
1467269625852.gif
2MB, 400x220px
>>723030978
>1000 bucks a month
>900 to rent a place
>living off 100 dollars per month

mhnnmm....

>he'll bring over his equipment every time and expect zero reimbursement
>i'd rather do this than hook up a fucking iPod

mmk

>i'm not an autist, even though girls can't stand five minutes of my sperg behaviour

low-functioning autist then

>yeah of course my only option is to take advantage of drunk/high people

i was being sarcastic. there are plenty of non-rapist options. manning up would be one.

>muh bettering
>yeah i tried but i gave up on that

so you didn't actually try then, considering you gave up when it didn't get you any pussy right away.

I'll stand by what I said. Man up and stop being the dependent. You don't need pussy. You need to make pussy need you. Don't be so fucking easy, anon. Girls get immediately bored of easy.

Lived with a person who did a similar thing. He got laid when we finally paid someone to flirt with and eventually fuck him (without his knowledge. just thought he'd finally made it) , but hasn't since then. It's been 4 years.

If you're fuckable, you'll get fucked. Having a house helps, but at the end of the day, you need to be a man.

Considering you're the virgin and you're aware your way isn't working, I'd be less skeptical of my advice. Don't need pussy. Make pussy need you. Deny easy girls.

Eventually you'll fuck a 4/10, maybe even a 5/10. I don't know what you look like, so I can't be sure how high you can bat.
>>
>>723031374

Idk man I fucked a dolphin once and came for like 30 seconds straight instantly after forced entry.
>>
>>723031970
>living off 100 dollars per month
I already said I live with my parents who provide everything I need, the place I'd buy would be literally just for hosting parties and occasionally sleeping

Your the one who made it sound like an ipod wouldn't be good enough, if me and my friends have to pay and each pitch in 25 bucks then whatever

>low-functioning autist then
>doesn't trust a psychiatrist who ran hours of tests on me

>just man up
>just beee urself
>just [insert extremely vague platitude here]

>so you didn't actually try then
I went out with like 8 different girls and it was the exact same thing each time
>talk to girl for 3 minutes
>get number
>set up date
>go on date
>she is warm and receptive at first
>she gets colder and colder
>by the end of the date she is distant and unresponsive
>all contact is lost

Same thing every single time

>>723032144
lucky you
>>
>>723031970
Don't tell me that I don't need my dream in life and the thing that keeps me going every single day
>>
File: 1374638122072.jpg (138KB, 456x303px) Image search: [Google]
1374638122072.jpg
138KB, 456x303px
>>723031374

>Stopping being a virgin is my life goal

...Dude, that is so fucking sad. No wonder girls lose interest in you. Don't you have a passion? A Dream? Any kind of hobby or activity in which you pursue excellence? Or does your entire existent revolve around your attempt to get laid.

You do realize how arbitrary and unimpressive getting laid is? Your parents, their parents, their parents etc. have all gotten laid. Shit isn't hard, and it's usually accomplished before someone is halfway dead so making that a life goal seems seriously shortsighted.

Sex honestly isn't that great if it's not with someone you care about and/or are sexually compatible with. Neither are guaranteed to occur and both require trial and error as you filter through people.

>It has to be raw too

Fuck man, you need to go raw in these dirty party sluts? That's just straight up dumb. Why set up these dumbass rules for yourself. I was fucking a religious girl for years oral/anal only, didn't get in vag until I was 21 with a different chick. It only clicked with me a few days later that I lost my "technical" virginity. It didn't make a single goddamn difference in life, it's not some sort of enlightenment you naive fuck.

If you're not trolling, you need to seriously rethink your priorities or get therapy or some shit.
>>
File: uneasy_simpson_rat.jpg (12KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
uneasy_simpson_rat.jpg
12KB, 407x286px
>>723032424
Pretty sure I made it very apparent to not be yourself.

btw, if you fuck up eight times and don't actually try a drastic change of approach, or self-change... then you're setting yourself up to fail.

Someone will eventually be drunk enough, but catching a dead fish isn't an achievement.

Rate your own attractiveness from 0-10.
>>
>>723032682
>Don't you have a passion? A Dream? Any kind of hobby or activity in which you pursue excellence?
I don't care about anything
>Or does your entire existent revolve around your attempt to get laid.
Yes

I've written out so many times on the chans over and over why I think sex is so great in response to people saying "its no big deal bro" so I'm gonna try to summarize / paraphrase
>guys whove done it go on and on about it
>endlessly mock guys who havent
>in religions its said to be a gift from god
>theres an entire ritual immediately after weddings where its literally a multi day non stop fuck fest
>fucking for the first time is said to be like entering another realm
>guys who get pussy go on and on about how godly it feels
>get ear to ear shit eating grins
>guys with fwbs/gfs/fiancees/wives fuck them constantly (even though its no big deal bro its not even that good brb gonna fuck for the 7th time this week)
>sex is everywhere books tv shows games

>>723033059
There's nothing else I can change, I dress good, bathe constantly, smell good, I let them do most of the talking, bring up their interests, ask them what they want to do in life, act as interested in them as a person as I can, etc etc

>catching a dead fish isn't an achievement.
Pussy is pussy getting to fuck a hot tight wet silky soft cunt is literally the meaning of life
>>
>>723033059
probably a 7 or 8 but looks are worth literally jack shit if a girl loses all interest in you after 5 minutes of talking because all her anti non normalfag detectors start screaming

Thats why parties are so good, they don't work there
>>
what furnishings will be in this place or just fucken empty rooms?
>>
>>723029793
Shit I reported $15k last year and had no issues running a party house
>>
>>723033581
>7 / 8 on handsomness scale
>virgin

pick one

>boo hoo it's because i'm not a normalfag
so what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>723033779
idk, gonna have to ask some people I know if furnishings are needed to not weird people out, if they are I'll just bring random shit like a couch from a dumpster i hosed down and a few tables or some shit ill figure something out
>>
>>723031045
Meh my perfect job for me rn fell into my lap without me trying and had them begging my slightly under qualified ass to join
>>
>>723033883
Nigger
Literally
Looks don't fucking matter
Guys who are 5'7 and ugly get way more pussy than me
People skills are everything if you are gonna try to get laid the "normal" way

>so what the fuck is wrong with you
Honestly I think I was just born into the wrong culture, all throughout history there's been people who've said they never felt right where they were born, always felt like an outsider, like they didn't belong

I really feel like I just don't belong in the US, I don't feel any kind of connection to anyone here or any of the values or social norms or anything, I feel like an alien putting on act constantly and it works well enough but as soon as I try to start sexual shit it falls apart
>>
>>723033883
shit it doesn't even work that well non sexually either, i have a handful of people i hang around, most people dont seem to wanna be around me anyways, as soon as i bring up promotions (i'm getting in on the promoting scene thanks to one of my friends) and money and connections and shit its all "bro" this "awesome man" that
yeah next to nobody "fucks with" me but when I offer them shit I'm all the rage, fucking assholes
>>
>>723034304
Seen the promoting thing work for loads of alternative cunts, maybe just put your money toward that
>>
File: The Final Solution.png (205KB, 1586x955px) Image search: [Google]
The Final Solution.png
205KB, 1586x955px
>>723033883
>>723034304
its just like pic rel says
you offer people booze, music, lights, connections, and your hot shit
you offer them just you for you, and no one gives a fuck

one time i had the president of a frat i was rushing (was rejected from every single frat i rushed) tell me literally "survival of the fittest"
he wasn't even insulting me, he said it in a totally matter of fact way, he said thats why they do what they do, said it while he was drinking beer with me on the couch

so fine, ill use money resources and connections to set parties up, get everyone together, and out "survival of the fittest" everyone and finally get pussy
>>
File: 1468919984641.png (1MB, 727x864px) Image search: [Google]
1468919984641.png
1MB, 727x864px
>>723033480
>pussy is pussy

you know girls can smell desperation right? it's in their nature to sense this shit

you showing too much interest. they can tell you don't actually give a shit. party girls have heard all the shit before, and answered those exact same questions a million times.

>hay what music do you like
>what are your hobbies
>how you liking the party

and really
>There's nothing else I can change
>gave up on trying to better myself because i didn't get showered with puss for functioning like a regular human
>>
>>723033480

>I don't care about anything

One of your biggest weaknesses. Girls lose interest because you're not interesting. They can see that you have a shallow existence, you don't create meaning out of things. Passions and drives are a major factor for making men interesting to women. Ever hear bullshit about women loving artists, either physically painting or musical? It's not about the art itself, it's about the man being passionate.

>endlessly mock guys who havent

Normal exclusionary tribal behaviors by humans. Virginity has been linked to a rite-of-passage in many cultures.

>in religions its said to be a gift from god
>theres an entire ritual immediately after weddings where its literally a multi day non stop fuck fest

A lot of this is more to do with the procreation aspect than the feeling. Not all honeymoons are fuckfests, most fresh relationships are at first because its fun and you're learning about one another. Many Western cultures classically forbid premarital sex so the fuckfest is a venting of celibacy frustration- in terms of economics/politics it was about getting pregnant asap. Sooner you're pregnant sooner you have kids to help work if you're poor or for status/family binding for upper class politics which defined marriages.

>fucking for the first time is said to be like entering another realm

Total hyperbole. This is what middle schoolers say to brag.

>guys who get pussy go on and on about how godly it feels

You're objectifying the vagina itself. Fucking a dead-fish who just lays there borders on boring, a good porno with lube surpasses that. Fucking a girl who is sexually compatible with you is what is fun.

>get ear to ear shit eating grins

Orgasm afterglow + societal reaction + the internal knowledge that someone else desires you in a carnal way boosts self-esteem

>guys with fwbs/gfs/fiancees/wives fuck them constantly

Fucking once a day sounds totally normal. Not "constantly."
>>
File: 1355245482881.jpg (72KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
1355245482881.jpg
72KB, 600x803px
>>723033480

Your true problem is you're desperate. So desperate. Women can smell desperation, and few things could possibly turn them off more.

Your best bet for getting laid by anything more than a semi-conscious drunken slag is to stop focusing on sex.

Make a real goal, real dreams. Get a better job, move into your own place, pursue passions. You will meet people, and once your own life is fulfilling, when you meet women they will want to get in on the experience of being with you. Be interesting, and they will be interested.

Your black-and-white perspective on this matter and the way you objectify vagina instead of focusing on the woman themselves makes me think you're either horribly socially adjusted or may be a degree of autistic.
>>
>>723034811
>you know girls can smell desperation right? it's in their nature to sense this shit
I know, that's why like I said here >>723030553
Parties are literally the only way I can do it

The girls I went on dates with I don't even think were party girls
Party girls don't even really talk, you just walk up and start grinding

Also
>they can tell you dont actually give a shit
I dont actually give a shit about literally anything in life other than pussy and theres nothing i can do to make myself either

>They can see that you have a shallow existence, you don't create meaning out of things
There is no meaning in life other than sex

>its fun
define fun in this context
if its anything emotional i dont care
> fuckfest is a venting of celibacy frustration

Oh yeah but god fucking forbit I want to vent too fuck me right Im just a loser autist who should give up on his one fucking wish in life that fucking everyone else and all the animals and fucking everything has

getting preggo is literally the only thing that makes any kind of sense and thats only in older societies where it was mandatory for survival

>You're objectifying the vagina itself
The vagina is EVERYTHING

>a good porno with lube surpasses that.
Fucking lies, only circumcised guys say that shit, especially ones that use condoms all the time

>muh compatibility = fun
fucking theatrics on her part are irrelevant

>orgasm afterglow
You mean fucking cloud 9 nirvana

>once a day is normal
Literally fuck my life I'm more devoted to this party route than ever before
>>
>>723028970
LMAO 12000 a year. thats my electric bill
>>
File: 345125412.png (495KB, 969x545px) Image search: [Google]
345125412.png
495KB, 969x545px
>>723035211
literally just stop with all your bullshit
im just gonna party and get pussy and that's how ill live, ill subsist off of drunken party sluts that come to my house when i throw parties

i cannot change who i am at my core, all i can do is put on a semi-convincing act that tricks people if they dont dig beyond the surface, which is all i need to coordinate parties

>objectify the vagina
already explained how i feel about it plus see here >>723035424

Also side note I've gone from 30 to 200 instagram followers in like 2 days, doing it for promotions like my partners been telling me, on my way up
>>
File: 345125412.png (495KB, 969x545px) Image search: [Google]
345125412.png
495KB, 969x545px
>>723035211
literally just stop with all your bullshit
im just gonna party and get pussy and that's how ill live, ill subsist off of drunken party sluts that come to my house when i throw parties

i cannot change who i am at my core, all i can do is put on a semi-convincing act that tricks people if they dont dig beyond the surface, which is all i need to coordinate parties

>objectify the vagina
already explained how i feel about it plus see here >>723035424

Also side note I've gone from 30 to 200 instagram followers in like 2 days, doing it for promotions like my partners been telling me, on my way up

Also pic rel should have been mfw this entire post >>723035424

Also video is semi-related if you pretend hat guy is a non-normalfag who is rising up from ex-robotdom, little furry creacher is a normalfag trying to tell him to stop all of his efforts and just bee himself and man up / etc, replace "greed" with "lust", and he gets closer and closer to winning (social status increases, more and more connections, more and more money, etc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpgUQYARIsw
>>
File: 1467966495215.gif (350KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1467966495215.gif
350KB, 500x282px
>>723035616
fuck you're basic

no wonder you can't get laid or have a real friendship

a boring ass robot with a one track mind

get some goals nigga
>>
File: jordanstopit.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
jordanstopit.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>723035616
>movin on up
ok mr. jefferson
itt idiot kids with delusions
>>
>>723032682
Also

>you do realize how arbitrary and unimpressive it is

Then why do people do it once a fucking day
>>
>>723035766

Minds as well take yourself out now then. Your life experience is going to be hollow and empty and you will have no purpose. I don't know how you've deluded yourself into thinking vagina will fix this but it won't. You're fucked.
>>
>>723035873
So working my way into social networks, clubs, promotions, and moving the pieces into place to host parties is all irrelevant and I'm basically equal to a NEET
>>
>>723035882
>the point
>your head
>>
>>723035959
you should aspire to more than what youve obviously settled for
>>
>>723035766
>i'll just get them drunk
>no need for people skills
>I'll turn into a fucking pussyslayer overnight

no, you'll be "that desperate creepy guy who lets us party at his house as long as we pretend to be his friend"

enjoy being the elephant in the room.
>>
>>723035882

Generic example of a big-scale life goal: climbing mt. everest

Generic example of an evolutionary activity that has a chance of yielding an offspring that has been performed by the majority of humans for all of human history: having sex

You don't climb mt. Everest everyday. You don't make your magnum opus everyday. You don't fulfill your dream everyday.

You have sex everyday, because our hormone cycles support that and humans offset their very long gestation and period of defenseless after birth by not being tied to a mating season enabling a woman to get pregnant year around. Thereby having sex frequently, at least a few times a week, yields the best chance of getting pregnant.

You're autistic as fuck m8.
>>
>>723036008
>i'm going to put in time effort money and physical energy into something that is boring dull mundane and feels no better than fapping
literally what your saying

>>723036034
nothing else i can do
i cannot live out the fairy tale fantasy of getting a nice cute good looking girlfriend and fucking her in my bedroom with her on birth control pills and 100% sober
its just a fantasy its not reality
i cannot do it
>>
>>723036336
>no, you'll be "that desperate creepy guy who lets us party at his house as long as we pretend to be his friend"
No because I won't talk to anyone until like 2 hours have passed and everyone is too buzzed to have their "anti creep detectors" go off, that's when I move in

>>723036386
1)
I don't get to do it everyday, I've never gotten to and I'm going to be 20 in may
2)
I refuse to believe that bareback pussy feels identical to a warmed and lubed up onahole
I refuse to fall for the shitty lie meme
>>
File: 1478466371091.jpg (387KB, 518x479px) Image search: [Google]
1478466371091.jpg
387KB, 518x479px
>>723036402
>literally not what i'm saying because it wasn't my post
I just agree with it, and I'm 99% sure you're interpreting it incorrectly
So I'll say it again
>the point
>your head
>>
>>723035766
idk why the top half was reposted, only part posted was meant to be

"Also pic rel should have been mfw this entire post >>723035424 (You)

Also video is semi-related if you pretend hat guy is a non-normalfag who is rising up from ex-robotdom, little furry creacher is a normalfag trying to tell him to stop all of his efforts and just bee himself and man up / etc, replace "greed" with "lust", and he gets closer and closer to winning (social status increases, more and more connections, more and more money, etc)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpgUQYARIsw
>>
>>723036745
so why dont you try telling me what the point is
>>
>>723036546
>I'll just wait in the shadows like a predator and wait until they're drunk
>then they definitely won't find me creepy

fucking milkdude
>>
>>723036807
That's why you don't wait in the shadows, you talk only to your friends, sit on the couch and drink beer, or just dance around but without talking

You gotta blend in but not try to talk to people you don't know until they've had enough to drink that they won't pick up on you being "off"

I don't understand all the ins and outs of socialization in this land but I'm not fucking retarded either
>>
>>723028970
>n 20 and I've 100% given up on dating because every single time I try to date a girl it fails because the more they talk to me the less attracted they are.

For one, grow up. And get over yourself.
And two. What job do you have at 20 that makes you 1000 a month?
>>
>>723036957
arbys
>>
>>723030001
almost quads gets it
>>
>>723036904

>I'm not fucking retarded either

One glance at your responses in this thread say otherwise.

You cannot be helped.
>>
>>723037322
Some who is retarded couldn't coordinate all the shit I'm coordinating

So fucking sick of growing up in a hyper sexual society where people fuck constantly, always being a social outcast since as long as I can remember (until just recently) for reasons I could never understand, and subsequently getting excluded from all the sex, and then people questioning and ridiculing me for becoming obsessed with what everything around me since as far back as I can remember has told me is literally the alpha and omega of everything but I cant have it

Its like growing up right outside the garden of eden but never being allowed inside

Saturday night I was at a party, had a girl grinding on me, making out with me, letting me grope her tits and ass, I said "lets go to the bathroom" and she said yes, we were walking there and her friend cock blocked me

I wanted to kill her friend

I hate my life
>>
>>723037647
i can't imagine why a girl wouldn't sleep with you.
>>
File: 1474767552971.gif (820KB, 275x207px) Image search: [Google]
1474767552971.gif
820KB, 275x207px
>>723036904

Gonna make this very clear

There are three key components to the human psyche

The socialite (social awareness)
The animal (physical cravings)
The scholar (mental curiosity)

Right now, you're basic as fuck, since all three parts of your psyche are focused on one thing. ("finally getting laid" / "getting dick wet" / "experiencing intercourse")

It's made you a very one dimensional person. Which is fine. Several people I know are basic as fuck, but they're boring to be around. Like the one kid in school who's obsessed with Yugipokedigimonsters and it became his entire personality.

tl;dr
You're A U T I S T about vagina, because all three parts of your brain seem to be completely focused on "getting laid".
>>
What's gonna be beautiful is when you finally get laid and realize it's not all you thought it would be.

I love when people become suicidally disenfranchised
>>
>>723037762
Literally just said it wasn't her that said no it was her friend that got in the way and cock blocked me
Why cant you into reading comprehension?
>>
>>723037776
If anything its made me hyper productive, drove me to get a job, put work in, make money, connect with people, start promoting, gonna get a place soon, my instagram is exploding (gone from 30 to 200 followers in 2 days), made me starve myself to lose 70 pounds of fat, made me dress fashionably, bathe constantly, etc etc

>>723037886
You know I'd rather have that then be chasing it endlessly, I want it to end, I want it to be over with, I'm tired of constantly feel like I'm fighting a war or am climbing a mountain or limping through a Marathon, I want it to be finished and over and done with

Even feeling 100% let down would be 100% better than this because at least then I'd finally be on equal footing with everyone else instead of being the fucking weirdo loser odd one out virgin
>>
>>723038122
pay for a prostitute, faggot
that's what they're there for
>>
>>723038182
there's a huge difference between all the respect and power that comes from being a party host, all the guys playing suck up and kiss ass to you, all the girls eating out of the palm up of your hand and being all up on your shit, and getting to bend some random party bitch over in your room and fuck her bareback

vs

akwardly and meekly going to a hooker and handing her 100 dollars and she rolls her eyes and says you have 30 minutes and using a condom is mandatory
>>
File: 1467870276951.gif (1MB, 304x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467870276951.gif
1MB, 304x240px
>>723038122
>the point
>
>.
>,
>.
>,
>
>
>
>.
>,
>.
>your thick fucking skull
>>
>>723038298
You go to hell asshole
I should have gotten it like everyone else years ago growing up
>>
>>723038218
dude you're completely delusional. you're like the physical embodiment of what 12 year olds think being an adult is like. A girl isn't gonna drop down and suck your dick just because you invited people over to drink at your place.

think about what you're saying
holy fuck
>>
>>723038401
>i am owed vagina
>they are not human beings
>i am robot beep boop
>must rape drunks

delusional faggot
>>
>>723038424
Literally are you fucking blind? Are you mentally fucking retarded?
READ NIGGER >>723037647
>>723037647
>>723037647
>>723037647
"Saturday night I was at a party, had a girl grinding on me, making out with me, letting me grope her tits and ass, I said "lets go to the bathroom" and she said yes, we were walking there and her friend cock blocked me

I wanted to kill her friend

I hate my life"

I FUCKING HAD IT
AND HER FRIEND RUINED IT

So if I host my own shit, and I do it over and over again, and I'm there from start to close, and I own the shit, and everyone defers to me and what I say, then eventually another one like that will pop up and I'll have it
Eventually I wont get cock blocked

Also if I do get cockblocked I'll tell the girl and her friends to get the fuck out of my house so next time I party they wont take up the valuable space that could be used on girls who might actually wanna fuck
>>
>>723038499
Go to hell asshole
I bet you lost it to a girlfriend in your childhood bedroom or something
>>
>>723038567
you're seriously so socially retarded it's painful
>>
>>723038567
You don't need your own house to get laid.

you need to be less autistic.

That's why girls stop liking you once you talk to them for 5 minutes. That's why they have no interest in you outside of a party.

Getting girls blacked out and acting rapey doesn't make you less autistic, and it doesn't help with your inability to talk to girls outside of your "comfort zone".
>>
>>723038499
/thread
>>723038614
dude if you want to get laid you should actually try meeting a girl you're interested in talking to when she isn't drunk. Girls are people and people are all different.
>>
File: 1474768058440.gif (796KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
1474768058440.gif
796KB, 320x286px
>>723038614
We dated for 6 months before having sex, because I'm not a one-track mind faggot. I genuinely cared for her, and sex wasn't my goal. Just wanted to be around her, hang with her, etc.

It was her bed btw. A year after I'd broken up with her, I convinced her to join my (then) current GF and I in a threeway.

>go to hell
>i dont need the advice of someone who can actually get laid

I know the romance scene, the club scene, and the bar scene. Take fucking notes.
>>
File: cool-kid-10482439.jpg (54KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
cool-kid-10482439.jpg
54KB, 300x450px
>when i get my own house, i'm gonna have all the bitches

>I'll have the power

>they'll respect me

>no more cockblocking

>no one will get in my way

>get the fuck out of my house
>>
>>723039148
he can't, since he has no personality/drive beyond what his cock wants. read the thread, anon. he's hopeless
>>
File: 1487543328562.jpg (71KB, 700x483px) Image search: [Google]
1487543328562.jpg
71KB, 700x483px
>>723028970
Holy fuck. OP is a massive faggot. Save half, put half toward sick vegas/cali fund. Then, when u turn 21. Go to Vegas and party hard, and pay to fuck high quality escorts. Read a book about socializing. You clearly suck at it. I'm mostly antisocial and I still have good conversation skills. If u want your dick sucked that bad find a guy on Craigslist u fag.
>>
>>723039312
he shouldnt read a book about 'socializing', he should just read some fucking literature, some Hemingway or someshit. Id recommend starting with 'For Whom the Bell Tolls". The more you read the more aware you'll become. Also do some mushrooms, that'll help.
>>
>>723038998
a weekend or two before this past one I got my dick sucked in a bathroom, no one cock blocked me then except the girl herself she said she "couldn't" fuck

>>723039148
literally read the thread
been there done that its not gonna work

>>723039248
oh yeah then tell me why frats do literally the exact same thing and get shit tons of girls at the parties
also tell me why other anons ITT are either reluctantly implying or outright conceding that my plan will work even though they lace it with "it wont be worth it" or "you will regret it" or "its not an accomplishment" or "your a rapist" or whatever
>>
>>723039477
not even shrooms could help this sperg be more self-aware
>>
>>723039001
>stop being literally the core of your identity
Parties are what will end all of this, I know my limits, I know I cant into girls outside of them, so if I go maximum overdrive and pour everything I've got into them I will get laid in the end and that's all that matters

I dont get why this is such a hard concept for you, why do you care so much how I do it?
>>
>>723039595
You're obviously too young to have ever been to a real college.

But frats haven't been cool since like the 80s. Now it's all preppy fags that study and go to bed early.

Frats like animal house don't exist anymore. And if they do, they get shut down (usually for rape).

You watch too many movies, kid.
>>
>>723039742
I don't even watch movies, I've been to college parties and I know what I'm talking about
>>
>>723039740
>so if I go maximum overdrive and pour everything I've got into them I will get laid in the end and that's all that matters
I have a serious question, once you get laid what are you going to do? jump for joy? feel like a real man?
>>
This thread is massively entertaining.

Mostly because it's comforting to know I've already been laid many times and I'll never be this much of a sad fuck.

and trust me, I AM a sad fuck.
>>
File: 1466942184053.gif (1MB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
1466942184053.gif
1MB, 300x223px
>>723039740
>as long as i get laid
>all that matters
>even if it's rape
>i just need to rawdog a slut

lmao anon

you're fucking dense
>>
File: The End.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The End.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>723039911
Ive been asked this before too
I've never really thought about what happens afterwards, I've spent years thinking about it itself and thinking about how to get to that point that I've never really thought about what happens afterwards, for me all this time has been one giant journey or quest or mission or whatever with fucking being the grand finale "you win", total validation, total feeling of no one being better than me, total feeling of no one having anything up on me, and that's not even including the raw physical shit that I already explained ITT over and over again: (I dont mean this literally but as a metaphor for how good it is, don't really know how to put it into words kind of like explaining music to a deaf person) sky opens trumpets ring angels sing etc etc

After that credits roll song related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeLuQ6X2ixI

After that I don't really know but I don't really care, I feel like no matter what I will finally feel at peace and that's all that matters

>>723040028
yeah guy thats gotten laid and says a guy who hasn't is sad because they havent #10000001

>>723040060
>how it happens is relevant not that it happens
abundance mentality
mindset of someone whos had it handed to them in life, never had to go without
and going a few days or weeks or even a few months doesn't count
try 20 years
>>
>>723039911
Once I finally get laid I'll be able to die happy

It's all I've ever wanted and all I'll ever want.

>>723040028
Your gay

>>723040060
whats wrong with rawdogging sluts? THEY chose to get drunk. thats not my fault and its MY house
>>
>>723040537
You aren't me (OP)
Your not wrong though
>>
>>723040383
FINALLY FEEEL AT PEACE

fucking kek keep the comedy coming my dude
>>
>>723039911
this will happen once he gets laid
>>723037886
>>
>>723040684
You know what don't ask me if you don't want my answer
>>
>>723028970
you sound more pathetic than the average virgin, and i'm just trying to be frank enough for you to understand the genuine concern in this post.
>>
File: 21.gif (1MB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
21.gif
1MB, 270x270px
Poll time
Will the whole party plan thing work? (Regardless of how you personally feel about it)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12378663
>>
>>723040705
seroiusly, part of the greatness of sex is how good you make your partner feel. If you approach sex as just an outlet for yourself then the sex you have will always, always, always be bad and unsatisfying.
>>
>>723040801
Well maybe if more people in society were genuinely concerned no one would get left in the dust and there'd be no one like me
>>
>>723040383
>and going a few days or weeks or even a few months doesn't count
>try 20 years
so you think the average 20 year old had to abstain from sex for 20 years, from infanthood?

god you are so sad and one dimensionally obsessive that it is indicative of a psychiatric disability. you honestly think chastity is something worth raping another over.

i love fucking drunk chicks but losing my virginity to that after elaborately planning it and justifying it is really sad.
>>
>>723040383
>op finally gets a drunk enough girl in his bed
>wiggles his little 5 incher inside
>three strokes and busts a nut
>child support for eighteen years
>possible rape charge

Pussy-on-pedestal syndrome. It's a wet hole that your dick goes inside. If you don't give a shit about the girl, you're not going to remotely please her unless you're packing 9+.

Protip: make her cum hard, or her friends will know. Considering your friend group doesn't sound very large, it'll be a bunch of repeat faces at "your" parties.

use your real brain. not the little one between your legs.
>>
>>723040880
>not an option for OP is a sperglord
didn't vote
>>
File: 1468890325302.gif (116KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468890325302.gif
116KB, 500x300px
>>723040955
>left in the dust

FUCKING MILKDUDE
>>
>>723041079
Also op, if you do make a girl cum then the sex is going to be 100x better for you, your fragile ego and your future chances of getting laid
>>
File: 1486960569613.jpg (80KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486960569613.jpg
80KB, 1024x1024px
Wow man. I really hope you reevaluate your choices...

First time you want to have sex is with a random party girl, wasted, and without condoms. That's so depressing..

At least do an Air BnB instead of spending all your extra cash on this idea. You need to save up and get off your parents coat strings.

I really do hope you think this through and realize your parents didnt raise you to be some 19 year old addict that blows his money so wastefully. This is a bigger waste than spending 250/week on just the booze.
>>
>>723040955
self-ostracizing and victimization is really a hallmark sign of self-absorbance. you truly believe the world is against you, because you're even worthy of that.

grow up. everyone has challenges. you even wrote in your OP that dating annoyed you because women are less attractive the more you hear them talk, and all you want in this life is to bang an unconscious woman.

if someone described themselves that way to you, what would you think of them.
>>
>>723040587
if you didn't find anything wrong with my parody of you

i've got some bad news
>>
>>723040955
It's not the rest of the world's responsibility to make sure you have a nice, happy time in life.

Holy fuck, do you actually hear how entitled are?

You are not the rest of the world's responsibility.
Your happiness is of no concern to anyone else.

Holy fuck, of course there's gonna be people left in the dust. That's life. It's unfair. As long as people keep breeding like rabbits, there's always gonna be too many damn people. Too many people means the autists fall through the cracks and go un-laid.

Know your role and shut your damn mouth
>>
>>723038397
>>
>>723041277
this

but honestly even autists could get laid, but OP has some porn-fucked standards mixed with fedora-tipping enlightment that makes actual females uninteresting.

the entitlement is really jaw-droppingly cringeworthy. this is the kinda shit ppl cringe about on their deathbeds.
>>
File: 1487541317859.jpg (222KB, 748x543px) Image search: [Google]
1487541317859.jpg
222KB, 748x543px
>>723041205
Also, find a personality. It sounds like you have no idea how to talk to people if they aren't interested in a few minutes.

It's pretty funny that you think you know so much about this, but it will just be another depressing circumstance to add to a life that it sounds like you hate.

Feel better, man.
>>
File: sun feels.jpg (991KB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
sun feels.jpg
991KB, 3456x2304px
>>723041012
>you honestly think chastity is something worth raping another over.
involuntary chastity, absolute hell
and i dont define fucking drunk girls as rape
but i dont care about rape anyways

>love fucking drunk chicks but losing my virginity to that after elaborately planning it and justifying it is really sad.
you fucking what?
if you like doing the exact same thing, what does it matter if its planned out and calculated?
>ooh huurduur it has to be natural and random and out of nowhere

>>723041079
1) if its so shit and doesnt feel any better than fapping then how am i gonna bust after 3 strokes? can go forever from fapping
2) how am i gonna have child support if she doesnt know my real name, doesnt have my number, and can barely remmeber what i look like?
3) how am i gonna get a rape charge when see number 2

>It's a wet hole that your dick goes inside.
stop trying to downplay it
>muh pleasing her
i dont give a shit about her because she wouldnt give a shit about me under any normal circumstances
her friends wont know jack shit because see above

>>723041136
what

>>723041205
>First time you want to have sex is with a random party girl, wasted, and without condoms. That's so depressing..
Pussy is pussy, this is the only way I can make it happen
Whats an air bnb
>>723041225
I literally said dating was pointless because girls got more and more unnatracted to me the more they talked to me outside of parties learn to read
>>723041225
>>723041277
>this level of coldness
>this level of callousness
Survival of the fittest right?
So you tell me why I should feel a single shred of guilt for doing what I'm going to do?
>>
>>723029678
>> Lucky for me I live with my parents
>> Virgin
>> Hire DJ
>> Surprised
>>
>>723041350
OP would if the horse was drunkenly unconscious

it's the world's fault for "leaving him in the dust" after all

fucking kek
>>
>>723041532
I know him personally
>>723041533
You say the drunk thing like I would turn a sober girl down or something
I'm doing the drunk route because it works
>>
>>723041490
>1) if its so shit and doesnt feel any better than fapping then how am i gonna bust after 3 strokes? can go forever from fapping
>2) how am i gonna have child support if she doesnt know my real name, doesnt have my number, and can barely remmeber what i look like?
>3) how am i gonna get a rape charge when see number 2

>asks friend where did we drink last night
>has address
>tells cops

>Pussy is pussy, this is the only way I can make it happen
the desperation is appalling. can't even think of solutions other than niggering it up.
>your rental
>>
>>723041490
>I'm not autistic
>i just have no empathy for other human beings because of my virginity
>it's the fault of women for not sleeping with me
>muh dust
>continues to put wet hole on pedestal

literally so autistic that you've looped full circle into psychopathic territory

you're drowning in a puddle, refusing to stand up

fucking check yourself
>>
>>723041490
Dude, what you are saying isn't 'survival of the fittest'. This is actually one of the biggest beta posts I've seen, and your life wont improve from raping a girl.

Honest advice, join the military. That will teach you confidence and hard-work. Sounds like some stuff you need. Also get housing, training for free and a good monthly income.

Also fucking look up Air BnB I'm not google, it will save you money on your dumb house idea.
>>
File: dust.jpg (8KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
dust.jpg
8KB, 197x255px
>This time it will be all of you who get left in the dust
>>
>>723041744
the problem is that you'd fuck anything just because you're desperate

and it's made given you some grand delusion of being owed

you don't understand what's wrong with what you're doing because you're autist

if you're so confident, tell your therapist exactly what you've told us in this thread
>>
>>723028970
Op does your mother know your on /b/? 1000 is fuck all
>>
This is now a supreme gentleman thread.
>>
File: Full Moon Feel.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Full Moon Feel.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>723041805
>tells cops
1) you totally ignored the fact that theres a huge chance she wont even remember what happend and even if she does that she wont be cool with it or not care one way or another because party sluts are usually like that anyways
2) even if she is pissed the vast majority of "rapes" go un reported because the girls are too scared / ashamed to report it, and even the ones that do get reported the cops usually dont look into them because they have too much other shit going on, and even when they do its nearly impossible to get probable cause and so on
>what if cops show up tho
Everyone there denies it and says they don't know what they're talking about

>desperation
And how could I not be given my situation and being unable to get any girls attention outside of parties? You expect me to just be cool with a sexless life?
>>723041812
>implying autism = not caring about people
Look up what autism is

>muh psychopath
See this is what you get with people, either your an autistic loser neet, or you start to finally make it socially and start to move all the pieces into place for the grand finale and your a psychopath

What do you expect people like me to do in life? Just give up and accept being sexless forever? Suicide? I don't mean meme wise I mean seriously
I'm doing nothing wrong, I'm just adapting to the circumstances that were forced on me

>>723041892
It is survival of the fittest, that's what the other two were saying in so many words
>no one owes you anything
>your quality of life / satisfaction with living / mental status is no one elses concern
>no one cares about you
>sometimes a few people slip through the cracks
>know your place and shut up

But if I turn around and say "fuck you go to hell" and do all the shit I'm doing like ive said over 9000 times ITT: clubbing, promotions, house shows, planning parties, instagram, etc, then I'm the bad guy?
>>
>>723042120
KEK

if he told his therapist even half of this shit, his dose of haldol would be upped to about 30mg a day
>>
>>723042120
See here >>723042251
>>
>>723042251
you need to work on yourself mentally and emotionally. Im bummed for you that your mother didnt display her love for you that much but now you're an adult and your mental/emotional health is your responsibility. Read some goddamn literature, watch some quality movies, paint or draw some god damn art. Just try and improve yourself and your life will be so much better
>>
>>723042251
>when you cuck yourself with your own autism and lack of empathy
>when you cuck yourself into believing rape is justified because you can't get laid legally
>only doing the things every human should do just so you can put your penis in a wet hole
>unable to have a real human connection
>still denies being a sperg, autist, or a psycho

and worst of all, you actually care about instagram

fucking milkdude
>>
>>723042251
You are 19 and think your life has started? Join the military if you don't have the means to change your life yourself, they will do it for you. One plus that you'd like, after basic training people hump like rabbits since you are just in a testostrone filled group for a few weeks. Even you'd be able to find some chicks afterwards.

How have you not moved past this 13 year old mindset?

You have plenty of time to have sex, you don't turn into a wizard at 21. Stop trying to rush your life, it's honestly pathetic.
>>
>>723042701
>ignores everything I said
>just get some hobbies man
Pro tip: already tried that a while ago just because and it didn't work
joined a lot of clubs too, swim club, dodgeball, ultimate frisbee, didn't feel anything, even went to a few dodgeball tournaments, didn't feel anything

>>723042706
not my fault I was born into one of the most fucked up cultures to exist in human history
fuck this gay country, coulda been born in any other time period or any other country but oh know I just had to be born in 1997 in the US

Also
>just give up the post
No I won't
I'm gonna get laid from all this and you can't stop me
And instagram is incredibly useful for promotions and networking
>>
>>723042356
a MENTAL CONDITION, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in COMMUNICATING and FORMING RELATIONSHIPS with OTHER PEOPLE and in using language and abstract concepts.

yeah sounds nothing like you at all eh op ; ^ )

fukn milkdud
>>
File: 1467820236872.jpg (145KB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1467820236872.jpg
145KB, 852x854px
>>723042908
holy shit guys OP really is delusional
>>
>>723028970
You fucking dumbass the place will reek of piss and will have homeless people living in it

What furniture are you going to fuck on? Nah babe sorry we gotta fuck at my parents house I don't actually live here
>>
>>723043100
I don't care what it smells like and plus I can always clean
There wont be any hobos
I will get some random furniture or something
>>
>>723028970
you're going about finding a girl like a fucking psychopath, getting a girl doesn't require some clever scheme.
Unless you're autistic that is.
>>
>>723043142
Why keep ignoring the military posts? You don't need money or skills to join, they train you for a job you can bring outside, and once you separate you will have $$ and chicks.

If your life is as miserable as you make it sound, that is the best advice you are going to get.
>>
>>723043142
Your going about this like an autistic fucktard

Go get a 2017 challenger, and make a tinder account then use the remaining 300 dollars to smoke weed with stupid girls

nobody is going to want to fuck the owner of the shitspot we have one of those in my town and people just use it to get drunk as fuck and piss everywhere
>>
File: 1449369885603.jpg (608KB, 2000x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1449369885603.jpg
608KB, 2000x1189px
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you and call you an autistic loser who's never gonna get any, then they say your acting like a psychopath and need to stop because what your doing is wrong and sex actually isn't that good and it was just a prank bro, then you win"

-Anon
>>
>>723043206
OP is ready to shift his rapemobile into gear

after all, it's the USAs fault if he rapes someone

because even though he has parents providing everything for him, even though he lives with his parents at age 20, he's OWED the body of another human
>>
>>723043350
I agree, also OP you really need to read some books/ classic literature. It will help you become a better person
>>
So... what after all this? Any plans for when all the partying dies out?
To me, it feels as though you future goals would just lead to a dead end.
But that's just me.
>>
>>723043411
i saw that painting at the MET. it was pretty amazing to see in real life
>>
>>723043350
Because the military demands I live on base for all of training and large amounts after that, which is a social life killer and will destroy my ability to get laid
I want to lose it before I turn 19 in late May, I don't have time for the military and I already have enough money as it is

Joining the military would hurt my ability to fuck not help it
Everything has to be viewed in terms of how it impacts my ability to fuck, except things that don't impact it one way or another like posting on 4chan at 535 am because I'm bored and work isn't till 5pm so I have plenty of time
>>
Ew
>>
>>723043447
I'll have enough money sometime in early to mid March, then I just get a place, bring in all the alcohol, lights, music, send the invites out, people will even come to it that didn't get invited because of word of mouth
I do it as many times as it takes to get laid but it shouldn't take long
>>
File: ughnope.gif (761KB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
ughnope.gif
761KB, 300x191px
>>723037776
how did the thread not end here
>>
>>723036957
Not OP but
>literally every job in America that doesn't require a degree or 5 years of experience
>>
>>723043718
Way to absorb 0% of the information in this thread, you retardedly over-entitled autist fuckboi.

End your fucking life.
>>
>>723044058
No you end yours, less competition for pussy
>>
>>723038424
This. I go to parties and get laid several times a month, it isn't hard. The girls are loose and drunk, you don't have to be a host, you just have to have game. And not even that much.
>>
>>723043718
you sound hot OP,
I really want to rape you.

Like bad.

I wanna slip you a mick, watch you stumble into your bed, and decimate your boipucci

I'd cum you up so good, fag
>>
>>723036957
dude, it takes me 15 hours to make 1,000 dollars.

git self employed nigga
>>
>>723044091
lmao
>virgin considers himself to be "competition"
>he actually thinks it's a competition

fuckboy
>>
>>723044119
Your totally right man, but the problem is if its not your place shit gets shut down for stupid bullshit

>oh no two guys fought eachother better shut it all down even though its midnight
>oh no cops better shut it down instead of just cut all the lights and music and go dead quiet until they leave
>oh no cleaning is too hard i dont wanna host more than once a month
etc etc
also girls travelling in packs and cockblocking for eachother is a bitch, you spend 10 minutes with a girl, are about to seal the deal, her friends ruin it, and then the party gets shut down because of a fight and you cant try to get girls anymore because parties over

Since you know all about parties though you should be able to confirm that they are definitely the move for pussy and if I host I'm set

>>723044124
>fucking a guy in the ass is the same as fucking a girl in the pussy
>muh false equivalency is supposed to make me feel bad and stop what im doing
>>
>>723044222
if you come to my party you are or if you host your own you are
>muh fuckboy
>its ok for me to love sex but if you want it too your a bad person and im gonna call you a fuckboy
eat a dick
>>
Lol nigga you suck. Save a month or two of those shit paychecks and get a hooker. You're fucked.
>>
>>723044263
>A whole TEN MINUTES

milkdude
>>
>>723044263
I'm gonna fuck that butt so good
you're gonna love it
>>
File: 220px-Milk_glass.jpg (6KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Milk_glass.jpg
6KB, 220x293px
>>723044379
cool
>>
>>723044310
It's okay to enjoy and want sex

But to be willing to do what you're scheming

is some rapist level bullshit, and you're a fuckboy for thinking it's remotely okay

go ahead and do some more mental gymnastics.
>>
File: 1467202561200.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467202561200.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Love how now that people are starting to wake up more people are showing up ITT and getting triggered

How many people ITT have said it won't work vs have just complained about how wrong it is which by extension implies it will work?
>>
File: 1487578545928.jpg (67KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1487578545928.jpg
67KB, 313x286px
>>723028970
>job, 1k a month
Kek
>just kys
>>
>>723044512
Its either "rapist level bullshit" or a life without sex
If you honestly think there's any chance of me choosing the sexless life route your kidding yourself
I wont miss out because other people tell me I'm not good enough
>>
I don't give a fuck either way,
I just wanna slam OP's thick butthole skin.
>>
>>723044542
1k is all thats needed learn2economics
>>
>>723044583
>it's either NO SEX or RAPE
>No other way!

jesus christ there's so much wrong with you

ps what does milkdude mean i'm a tad confused
>>
>>723044597
>900 dollars rent
>what is electric
>what is gas
>what is hydro
>what is down
>what is upkeep
>what is autism
>>
>>723044625
>just bee urself bro
been there done that didnt work
what else you wanna put in the suggestions box
100% guaranteed that i already tried it and it didnt work

>>723044682
>what is finding a place that has those included
>what is not using gas because its getting warmer so no need for heat and i wont be cooking anyways
>what is not needing water
>what is saving 2 weeks longer for an extra 500 for down playment
>what is do it yourself maintenance
only real problem could be electric but it wouldnt be too bad

plot twist:
parents say they will help supplement me
>oooh getting mommy and daddys help
yep
do whatever it takes to win
>>
>>723044797
spread your butt for me, OP
show me what i'll be filling up like a 67 buick
>>
>>723035544
Stop growing weed then
>>
>>723044797
>just bee urself
well, the opposite actually. nice mental gymnastics though. don't be so full of yourself that you're "100%" sure that you've tried what i suggest. you're a fucking kid, and you're treating people like something you're owed. get the fuck over yourself. buy a fleshlight if you want an object to fuck. people aren't objects. you're the fucking problem.

you're a deluded autist scheming to open a molestation-station

>once i get pussy i win. the whole world will light up and angels will sing. the clouds will part and god will accept me into heaven, then the credits will roll.

I wish I could be as shallow and short-sighted as you.
>>
>>723045209
blahblahblah
>muh fleshlight
>equating a fleshlight with real raw bareback pussy
>oh you want 5 star world class italian food?
>here have some expired saltine crackers
>people arent objects
>we dont have problem calling girls bitches, hos, sluts, skanks, talking about pussy, ass, tail, tits, poon, getting some, oh so tight wet hot silky soft, when shes still sucking, etc etc
>if you want it your a bad person
fucking hypocrite

>molestation station
>>723043447
>rapemobile

actually loling at these
pretty accurate
no fucks given
guys were getting to bounce girls in their laps at 14, girls were talking about going on birth control and giving their boyfriends head at 14, a girl in freshmen year of highschool looked me right in the eyes with a blank look on her face and said "your never gonna get any"

well now I am
fuck anyone who doesn't want me to
>>
>>723028970
Can't you just pick up drunk girls in a club or something. If you're that desperate spend the $1000 on a hotel room and a bunch of hookers.
>>
>>723045503
I need to get an X so I can get into clubs since not 21, should have one soon
Going to clubs would be purely for business too, clubs are not the move for getting girls

Also
>1000 on a hotel room and a bunch of hookers
No because it would be a one time thing, a place is an investment and I can use it over and over again
>>
>>723045458
You've never experienced "raw bareback pussy"

So shut the fuck up and take that shit off the pedestal

and once again, mental gymnastics
>"if you want sex you're a bad person!"
if you're getting a house with the sole purpose of getting girls drunk and taking advantage of them, you're a shitty person. An actual rapist.

>describing someone with a mean word is just as disrespectful as molesting them
wew you're really bending over backwards to believe your own bullshit at this point.

>other people got sex, and some people were mean to me boo fucking hoo

you're a disgusting little shit.
>>
>>723045723
show me your boypussy

i want you to cry a little when I stick it in. but not too much. big girls don't cry.
>>
File: sponge (3).jpg (52KB, 257x395px) Image search: [Google]
sponge (3).jpg
52KB, 257x395px
>>723045863
Fuck off prick, cry moar that for once out of the shit ton of guys that have been thrown to the curb by society and told they don't get to fuck, one of them is smart enough to rise up and do whatever it takes to get pussy in spite of everything that's been thrown at him
How many times have you gotten to fuck in your life? How easy has it come to you? Have you ever once in your life non-ironically mocked a guy for being a virgin? Even as far back as middle or highschool

>muh shitty person
I had to fucking grow up being surrounded by stories of pussy, all the guys one by one getting it, all the jocks dominated it, the popular guys at first, and then the rest of them all got it one by one but I never did, I grew up to hearing my mom blast "save a horse ride a cowboy" on the radio in the car, heard cherry pie on tv, rock you like a hurricane, all kinds of sex songs
Seen it glorified in TV, movies, video games, books, seen shit like the 40 year old virgin, seen shit like superbad, even saw that gay fucking jersey boy musical my mom dragged me off to and there was a scene where the lucky fucking bastard loses it, all the actresses were dressed up in fucking lace lingerie and they were on a bed and shit and it was as if I was actually watching a guy lose it

I'm at college and I hear my friends fucking brag about it, my one friend calls me to bitch about not being able to decide which girl to fuck

AND ANYONE WANTS TO RIDICULE ME FOR COMING UP WITH A PLAN THAT WILL END THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL?
SO I CAN FINALLY EXPERIENCE NIRVANA?

GO TO HELL
>>
Someone put me in the screencap when this makes it to a YLYL thread
>>
OP is god-tier troll

We've all been had

I bet you don't even have autism!
>>
>>723046331
Thanks OP for the funniest thread this year
>>
>>723046331
I support you OP
>>
>>723045863
>>723046331
AND
This ENTIRE time I've had girls spit in my face while they 360'd and happily sucked guys off
Fuck them
Fuck them as people, fuck everyone, I'll show them survival of the fittest, if no one cares about me there's no reason to hold back
>>
File: 1468717119988.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468717119988.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>723046331
Why do you even care what other people think of you? I'm a 26yo virgin but it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
>>
File: 1468319343192.gif (327KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1468319343192.gif
327KB, 420x315px
>>723046580
>while they 360'd
Ok now I know this was a troll.

Very well done OP.
>>
>>723046672
its not a fucking troll if i said 180 everyone would just make shitty jokes
plus its a newfag filter
>>
>>723028970
when i was 14 and a long haired fat phuck i lost virginity to a 5/10 slut lmao
>>
>>723046605
it ought to
maybe if you gave a shit you'd get laid
>>
File: He isn't kidding.jpg (722KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
He isn't kidding.jpg
722KB, 1200x902px
>>723046331
Holy fuck I can't believe you believe this shit

my fucking sides

btw
You don't get to fuck because you're a creepy autistic fuckboy and people recognize it.

That's why girls will cockblock their drunk friends from banging you. Because you're someone they'd absolutely regret fucking.

>NIRVANA
fucking pic related
>>
Nice goal in your life man.
Get a job so I can host parties so I can get laid.

Just pay a prostitute you stupid fucking moron, it's the same sex.
>>
>>723034105

You're just a dumb kid. You'll find some girl you'll fuck all the time for a while, she'll break your heart - or you'll fuck up and break hers.

Then you'll look back in this thread and laugh and you pay bills and settle for what you once had
>>
>>723047069
>Because you're someone they'd absolutely regret fucking.
>girls can read minds of a guy they havent spoken to once and their "girlfriend" was casually grinding on and seemed to want to hookup with of her own accord
>what is groups of girls travelling that guard eachother no matter what
its like youve never been to a party
>>
>>723047156
oh yeah what else is there to do in life?
what are you doing thats so much better than what im doing?
what do you care what i do
>>
>>723028970

You ain't doing shit with a grand a month.
>>
>>723028970
> make 1k a month
> rent a place
Pick one faggot
>>
File: 1469410591507.gif (749KB, 200x118px) Image search: [Google]
1469410591507.gif
749KB, 200x118px
>>723047289
>see bro about to harpoon a landwhale
>go over and cockblock him for his own sake

pretty much the same thing. just flip the gender.

someone screencap this. I wanna laugh about it later.
>>
File: -Abandon-thread.gif (739KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
-Abandon-thread.gif
739KB, 500x248px
im tired and am gonna go to sleep now, ill come back and post and shit if the threads still up but since its /b/ it probably wont be so whatever

if you guys ever go to a party remember that i might just be the one hosting it

see you on the flipside
>>
>OP rents a piece of shit basement apartment with no money to spare
>virgin dude with no car, shitty clothes, awkward as fuck
>tries to get girls and a dj to come party at his house
>too much time spent maxing out credit card to buy toilet paper and cereal, plan falls through for one of a nearly infinite number of reasons

get a better job. go to college. get laid. it's /easy./
>>
File: 1468685432106.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468685432106.gif
2MB, 350x300px
>that feel when you see someone go from full autist to self-righteous rapist

so much kek
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.