[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ros. I baught one of these. I need a way to keep this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: mine.png (95KB, 849x406px) Image search: [Google]
mine.png
95KB, 849x406px
Hey /b/ros. I baught one of these. I need a way to keep this beast cool.

>inb4 liquid cooling
>>
I couldn't tell from the thumbnail what that was, and I honestly thought this was going to be a fingerbox thread. now I'm disappointed.
>>
>>723028447
>he bought AMD
>he went the worst route possible for AMD
>>
I'm thinking one of these.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186062
>>
>>723028447
Get the biggest cooler Noctua makes, and hope it keeps the beast cool.
>>
Why did you buy a 5 year old cpu?
>>
>>723029498
It was cheap for the power.
>>
>>723028447
Why the fuck would you buy a "high-end" AMD CPU and not know how the fuck to cool it? Are you some kind of idiot?
>>
>>723028447
Google it
>>
>>723030024
Yes, because I also bought a mobo with a 970 chipset at the same time. I would like to note that this is my first build.
>>
>AMD
absolutely disgusting
>>
If you microwave it, it will not need cooling because the radiations from the microwave will eliminate all the excess heat inside of it
>>
>>723030218
Stop lying
>>
>>723030186
I didn't feel like dropping $500 on a processor

>>723030218
I said I was an idiot, not a retard.
>>
>>723030161
Well, first builds are always fun but I honestly could never recommend an AMD CPU with good intentions.

There's a reason AMD CPUs don't come with heatsinks. You're expected to buy a unit from a dedicated manufacturer. A Noctua (which was recommended by >>723029050) will certainly do the job but is a bit pricey.
>>
>>723028447

Buys AMD before Ryzen gets released.

You suck @ life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.