[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When your neighbor shoots your dog dead when charging at

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

When your neighbor shoots your dog dead when charging at him. What you do?
>>
>>723022638
accept it and move on

or take him to court and end up spending thousands just to lose

or retaliate and he will take you to court and win
>>
>>723022638
kys for owning a dog in the 1st place
>>
Keep your dog on a leash.
>>
Your state leash laws depend on your future actions.

https://www.edgarsnyder.com/dog-bite/leash-laws/

or you can just burn their house down, It would be impossible for them to prove you as the Arsonist if you aren't functionally retarded.
>>
Stop time, get a u-shaped pipe, attach said pipe to the end of the gun barrel, unfreeze time, watch the fucker kill himself, and then appreciate the fact that you helped save the life of your dog.
>>
File: 1285206076945.jpg (82KB, 456x304px) Image search: [Google]
1285206076945.jpg
82KB, 456x304px
>>723023085
>>
>>723022638
Sue him for trespassing.
>>
Its your own fault, you shoulda had your dog under control. Why the fuck would he be charging people like that, and why the fuck wouldnt you have him on a leash or in an enclosure where he can't get to anybody, something! Your neighbor was not wrong in doing what he did. You should burn his house down with him still in it though
>>
>>723022638
find out how many bullets your neighbour's gun holds, and get one more dog than that
>>
I'd rape his money and take his wife.
>>
>>723024180
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Muh sides
>>
>>723024180
This
>>
>>723023085
That's not how it works.
>>
>>723024667
In physics yes
>>
File: 1487432243419.jpg (32KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
1487432243419.jpg
32KB, 355x355px
>>723023085
>>723024049
>>723024180
>/b/ actually being good for once
>>
drag your dog back in your house n have sex with him one more time

> fuckin duh
> it's not fucking rocket science
>>
>>723022638
Shoot him for trespassing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.