[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /b/? I've been incarcerated since November 2008 on

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: picunrelated.jpg (67KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
picunrelated.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
sup /b/?

I've been incarcerated since November 2008 on a false rape charge.

In b4 you really did it

Can someone fill me in on any lulzy or otherwise eventful shit i've missed out on? Bring me up to speed.
>>
>>723021902
America is great again.
>>
Also fill me in on any general major internet drama even if it's not related to 4chan.
>>
>>723022064
What is /b/'s non-trolling opinion on Trump?
>>
>>723021902
we fired moot and replaced him with a bobblehead doll
>>
>>723022391
I know that the creator of 2ch bought 4chan, that's the only thing I know that happened really.
>>
>>723021902
/b/ is now filled with wwyd threads (meaning what would you do), because we're now full of cuckhold (cuck is now a new meme) fetishists. /b/ is now filled with dick rate threads, which is stupid because we now have a board called /soc/ which should be used for such purpose. ylyl threads are now cancerous because of people spamming bananas, pickles or whatever is funny that month. Boxxy is now forever gone. The only funny thing that happened while you were gone is jessi slaughter, look it up. The golden days are gone.
>>
File: 1402602041534.webm (1MB, 350x719px) Image search: [Google]
1402602041534.webm
1MB, 350x719px
following from project chanology this place is completely full of newfags from facebook, reddit, and anywhere else vaguely popular
/pol/ is heavy on reddit and donald trump, and seems to be the most popular board at the moment, or at least the board with the most people
also /b/ is mainly just people posting girls from their facebook, and nudes of their ex's
>>723022130
feminism/sjw is big now, less big right now, but I suppose it's just normalised at this point
memes are fucking everywhere, just fucking everywhere, that pic unrelated picture would be considered a meme, that font is meme writing, it's all just fucking memes
>>723022316
"non-trolling opinion" doesn't really exist anymore, pretty much anything that's said can be taken as a serious opinion because there's going to be 10 more following on with that opinion
>>723022391
and yeah, 4chan now owned by 2ch's owner, he had some funny posts at the start

also webm's and captcha's feed google's ai to form better image recognition (and face recognition behind closed doors)
>>
>>723022954
What is the deal with reddit? I can tell just from lurking here for a few hours it's hated here. I checked it out for like 20 minutes and it seems to be like a far left version of Digg. What is sjw and webm?
>>
>>723022782
Is WT snacks still around?
>>
bump, give me a second
>>
File: 1482784358914.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482784358914.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>723023554
there was always some bullshit with reddit, mainly due to personality, they're fags
reddit is set up so that the top voted comments are the most popular or most seen, this results is cheesey puns, and shitty bland jokes being most well liked, and as it grows in popularity the jokes get more and more shit, and the personality of the base as a whole becomes shittier and shittier
reddit takes certain stories, screenshots, memes from 4chan and sets up its own pages for 4chan related content, the issue being people come to 4chan to see what all the fun is about and cause general newfaggotry
which again wouldn't be that much of a problem, except that reddit is very popular, and has a lot of users, which means that redditors come over here in large numbers
when there are large numbers of new users there isn't as much need to learn the culture or general personality of the website, since so many users are new and on the exact same level as eachother, it takes over the original site and morphs it rapidly to something different

sjw's are social justice warriors, when talked about generally refer to extreme political correctness and feminism, stuff such as being "eye-raped" and mansplaining, etc.

webm's are better gifs

overall though, lurk moar
>>
>>723024211
Long gone, my friend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.