[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this bitch for real? like what the fuck is up with all these

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6910.png (485KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6910.png
485KB, 640x1136px
Is this bitch for real? like what the fuck is up with all these self righteous faggots, but rowling surely takes the cake. First she would constantly parade about trump's policy, then blame pewdiepie for the jew joke and now actually takes this 4chan influenced the election notion seriously? as a disabled minority who studies econ at a prestigious university, i am truly baffled. Plus cringe thread bois
>>
Nigger she's right.

We did elect Trump.

You think that blithering buffoon actually managed to defeat HILLARY GODDAMN RODHAM CLINTON? If that bitch had a nickel for every scandal she had a hand in but got away from without so much as a scuffed toe she would be able to buy Trump as a fucking court jester.

Meme Magic won the election faggot. 4chan is the Last Boss of the Internet again. Rejoice nigger.
>>
Our overlord Kek was powered by our unwavering devotion, and, using His divine powers, he set in motion the ascension of our Messiah to his throne.
>>
Holy shit you niggers are cringey
>>
>>
>>723020673
Moar like this
http://sextoyget.com/erekt-male-enhancement-1ct-pill-p49973.html
>>
That article was depressing bc its true... I feel sad for all of us now
>>
>>723022384
DEATH TO APOSTATES.
KEKS WILL BE DONE.
>>
>>723021665
i completely disagree. It's the uneducated white voters. As you can imagine there's a lot of overlap
>>
>>723022823
Lmao next you're gonna blame it on Russia.

You can deny the power of meme magic until you're dead but or Lord God Kek will fuel the Furher Trump to 8 solid years in his name and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Nothing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.