[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/, I'm about to smoke weed for the first time, what crazy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: help.png (10KB, 93x75px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
10KB, 93x75px
/b/, I'm about to smoke weed for the first time, what crazy stuff can I expect? General tips too. It's baked into cookies if that helps.
>>
>I'm about to smoke weed
>It's baked into cookies

u wot
>>
>>723018118
Eat all the cookies at once. Weeds really not a trip. Just drops your iq 80 points and makes you hungry
>>
>>723018239
OP here. Just bad wording on my part, man.
>>
>>723018410
For me, it heightens ally my senses to uncomfortable levels. Like if I'm sitting in my truck with it on, and the seat is vibrating, it drives me insane.

Try listening to your favorite song, you'll hear things differently too.

Also, don't listen to that guy. Eat one, wait at least 30 minutes and see how you react.
>>
>>723018759
Don't listen to anyone telling you to take it slow and only do one at first, OP. They're just pussies, weed isn'y a big deal, you honestly may not feel it unless you eat all of them
>>
>>723018958
>>723018250
For 50 JermaBucks, sure man.
>>
>>723018759
Wtf you saying. I smoked like 3 doobies and ate two brownies the first time I did pot. OP should eat all of them to feel the full effect. Your first time is always mild as hell anyway. Second time is when your body knows wtf to do.

Eat em all op.
>>
OP here. I'll eat 4 at once. No more, no less.
>>
Eat them all you faggot, don't listen that pussy.
>>
>>723018118
Nothing super crazy will happen like they show in the movies. Just expect some mildy funny stuff to be hilarious, and some general knowledge stuff to go out the window for a lil' bit, and maybe you'll feel like the world is moving a bit.

>>723019665
don't eat them all
>>
>>723019725
>>723019683
I have 20-21.
Eat 10?
Guess the last 2 numbers in your post number and I'll eat all.
>>
>>723020002
>>
>>723020002
I'm just gonna eat them now. See you, /b/!
Will post feelings.
>>
>>723020423
how much weed was mixed into the dough though?
>>
>>723020510
About 50 percent of the cookie is weed. I didn't make them, so I don't have an exact.
>>
>>723020646
like a stuffing?
>>
>>723020728
I think so.
>>
>>723020646
we talking chips ahoy sized, oreo, or fig newtons sized cookies?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.